First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Do you believe that Japan is best for EVERYTHING?
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Japan's great...
not for EVERYTHING..
i mean if you're Japanese, then you'd probably think that Japan is totally-oh-my-gosh-freaking awesome..
but for people from other cultures might not agree completely.
I <3 Japan and i would L0VE to go there sometime, but still i <3 philippines more~!!
woooo~


and why is this in the MUSIC section anyways??
Posted 3/7/09
why do have to put this in music section?

~on topic~
everything is best in Japan?

no, I don't think so...maybe best for lots of things but not for everything.
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
To me japan is anime n technology
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Moved to General Section

You can say that either:

1. those people that think that are obsessed, or
2. they haven't been to Japan, themselves, so they're just making up for it by talking without basis.


Japan is shit as hell expensive for a lot of things, and some of the people can be really strange (i.e. A-Boys, B-Boys, Gyarus... etc.)
Posted 3/7/09
I agree Japan is not good at everything

tho i still wanna go there
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 4/11/09

talkingcoffee wrote:

True. Although its not just about Japan .
Everyone on CR seems to believe in racial superiority
and has an unhealthy obsession with asia in general.
Its quite pathetic.


You are 100% right. They also have an unhealthy obsession with Asian and Japanese people, period. These are what we call, weeaboos. I just came for the anime.

There is no such thing as a perfect country, I don't care how much you like it. Everything has it flaws.
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saipan, NORTHERN...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
nope not for everything, lol!
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
Hell no, people always try to think they're better then everyone, whether it is korea, japan, or a home country.
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
i only like japan because of animes and manga...but its not the best for everything.. one time ive been there and found many perv ppl... plus i've been in one school there and many jap students tried to talk to me in english and some of them suck at english..
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
yea. a lot of people think it's a utopia.
Posted 3/7/09
no, there are many categories that other countries beat Japan in
Posted 3/7/09

fate_tertium wrote:

i only like japan because of animes and manga...but its not the best for everything.. one time ive been there and found many perv ppl... plus i've been in one school there and many jap students tried to talk to me in english and all of them suck at english..


It's not very fair to say they all suck at English, y'know. :/
Posted 3/7/09

Ruki_x wrote:


fate_tertium wrote:

i only like japan because of animes and manga...but its not the best for everything.. one time ive been there and found many perv ppl... plus i've been in one school there and many jap students tried to talk to me in english and some of them suck at english..


It's not very fair to say they all suck at English, y'know. :/


a fine.. i'll edit my post for you..
sryy if i offended anyone..
Posted 3/7/09

talkingcoffee wrote:

True. Although its not just about Japan .
Everyone on CR seems to believe in racial superiority
and has an unhealthy obsession with asia in general.
Its quite pathetic.


i've seen it as well & it has disgusted me
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
They are pretty damn close.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.