First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Phrases/keywords women use...
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

I think I just lol'd.


u 'think' that u just lol'd??
u dont know if you lol'd or not?
how does one think they just lol'd??
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


dkarruda wrote:

Why do members of the opposite sex even interact with each other? I'm beginning to think we should stay away from each other and live on separate planets. (a la Vandread lol)


how will we populate??

i'll have you know, that butt sex does not result in babies.


idk, genetic engineering? lol
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I hate it when girls cause drama... or when girls call themselves fat when they are skinny or average.

"Do these pants make me look fat?"

It is not the pants fault.
Posted 3/9/09
"Baby am I ______?"

I always expect the honest answer.. and get mad at him when he answers it honestly. And even more mad when he answers it dishonestly. There is no way out of this in one piece.
Posted 3/9/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

Do I look good/fat in this?

Probably the worst thing ever.


Haha!!
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
(8) WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

Thats the one that made me laugh.
If its face to face I simply just say it clear...no need for me to give hints into something else.
3924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under my bed
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
when they start talking about the last boy they'ver been with and they talk about it in the locker room
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my bed
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Girls arent scared to say something to yer face. Like....
THAT B*TCH IS GETTING ON MY NERVES *stares at girl*.
okay, maybe it was just me .
Well..
Guys if the gurl is saying something about you:
Good- they looks yer way look down yer body and smile.
Bad- look at you and looks at friends quickly lauging then turns to you again.
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
lol (9) can also be used on guys =.= I normally heard "You Dumbass" from alot of movies
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my bed
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

spensaur wrote:

"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.


Thats pretty right, but mostly when the girl says ''i don't care'' means she is mad, no interested, or its that time of the month (beware the last one -.-). And its good if you say things like real talk, because when the gurl finds out you didnt tell her, she's going to be pissed...believe me, i've have done it to many guys.
21311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
hmm i dont know.. =/.. ive never experienced those stuff.. so meeeeh.. but i usually stare at some people whos getting really annoying.. or say "i dont care/ im indifferent" before they say what they have to say.. heeheeee...
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada, eh ? :D
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
uhm wow.
i use all of those.

:D
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

spensaur wrote:

"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.


thanks spenceRAWR. lol.

muffin top lmao.

whats QFT stand forrr??

i say i dont care alot but thats cuz im really easy going and i leave everything up to the other person to decide.
cuz im a people pleaser and i dont want to suggest something that my partner wouldnt be interested in, but will follow my suggestions without complaint, thinking that would make me happy.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
well they start talking and i listen but all i hear once my ears filter out the sound is "jasldjsl lasfjasklfjasdljasl lasfjalfjsalfjaslj asklfjaslkfjsdklfjasljas sjfk klasjaskfj skd lasjfskajsl lasfjaskljaskljfl!?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.