First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Phrases/keywords women use...
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
you forgot

MAYBE.... this means unless she gets tricked this will never happen

COMPLEMENTS: she expects you to give her them in conversation, but if she complements you, she wants you to do something.

eg "you're so strong.....since your so strong could you do me a favour.... HINT NEVER SAY NO even if the request is totally stupid otherwise you are asking for trouble.


5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

mauigrown wrote:

well they start talking and i listen but all i hear once my ears filter out the sound is "jasldjsl lasfjasklfjasdljasl lasfjalfjsalfjaslj asklfjaslkfjsdklfjasljas sjfk klasjaskfj skd lasjfskajsl lasfjaskljaskljfl!?!


in other words - gibberish.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


mauigrown wrote:

well they start talking and i listen but all i hear once my ears filter out the sound is "jasldjsl lasfjasklfjasdljasl lasfjalfjsalfjaslj asklfjaslkfjsdklfjasljas sjfk klasjaskfj skd lasjfskajsl lasfjaskljaskljfl!?!


in other words - gibberish.


huh? wat? i'm sorry i didn't quite understand you with all that gibberish. lol j/k
Posted 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

for laughs, and partial seriousness.
actually, its pretty true.

PHRASES/keywords WOMEN USE.....

(1) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to No. 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever ').

(8) WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to No. 3.

Warning: This may not apply to all women, so dont jump off the bridge if ur girl says "nothing" to you.

and to keep the thread going, besides commenting on the above paragraph, you can also answer the question " What things do you not like girls to say/talk about?"
you may tell us your experience, if you desire to do so.


oh my effing god.
i always say those words to my boyfriend. and the hidden meanings all apply to me. whoever made this is a genius.
anyway, what i dont want to hear from my fellow girls are:
1. OMG IM SO UGLY
2. OMG IM SO FAT
3. OMG HERE COMES MY CRUSH HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUTE <== ewww O.o
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

twilovers1 wrote:
Thats pretty right, but mostly when the girl says ''i don't care'' means she is mad, no interested, or its that time of the month (beware the last one -.-). And its good if you say things like real talk, because when the gurl finds out you didnt tell her, she's going to be pissed...believe me, i've have done it to many guys.


Uninterested, yes, mad.. not from my experience.. I think the "I don't care" mad part is when you tell her "Can i go hang out with my friends?"... and then she says "You know what, i don't care." in that annoying sassy tone, then that makes you feel like crap for leaving her to and hanging out with your friends. "You can come too!" hahahhaha yeah right. Real talks are good, communication in general is good, which most couples lack.


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

thanks spenceRAWR. lol.

muffin top lmao.

whats QFT stand forrr??

i say i dont care alot but thats cuz im really easy going and i leave everything up to the other person to decide.
cuz im a people pleaser and i dont want to suggest something that my partner wouldnt be interested in, but will follow my suggestions without complaint, thinking that would make me happy.


Quote For Truth.

I understand that you might be easy going, but not having a decision kind of gives off the essence stated above ^^^ uninterested, and then the guy feels like.. oh well shit this is boring. Then when the guy decides, hey lets go to the car store and buy some new stuff for my car, and the woman says "Oh hell no, we're not going to your damn tuner fag auto store, we're going to the mall." that would be a lot easier if they just outright said "Lets go to the mall." Also, if you suggest something your partner is not interested in and he says no, then he's not right for you, there has to be give and take to the relationship. "I want to go shopping for shoes" no guy wants to sit at nordstroms for 10 fucking hours waiting for you to decide if the pink ones match your skin tone best. But if he's a good guy, he will do it and possibly even pay for them for you.
Posted 3/9/09
lawl. i say whatever a lot.
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
crap
Posted 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

for laughs, and partial seriousness.
actually, its pretty true.

PHRASES/keywords WOMEN USE.....

(1) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to No. 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever ').

(8) WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to No. 3.

Warning: This may not apply to all women, so dont jump off the bridge if ur girl says "nothing" to you.

and to keep the thread going, besides commenting on the above paragraph, you can also answer the question " What things do you not like girls to say/talk about?"
you may tell us your experience, if you desire to do so.

Haha this is cute it makes sense.

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09


that one is kayoote


What does that mean?
Posted 3/10/09

smil3es wrote:

What does that mean?


Maybe something super cute
Posted 3/10/09
When a woman is trying to get her point across but ends up frustrated, she says,"LOOK. All I want to etc. etc. etc."

Women also tend to agree halfway through an argument with something similar to "MHM. You're right. I understand completely." Duck and cover, boys.

Another I've heard is when mothers tell their kids, "DO IT RIGHT NOW." That means do it or die.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
And to add,
“FORGET IT!” This means she gives up on trying to make a man understand but she in fact, feels angry that the guy can't comprehend and then shakes her head. For the guys, do not follow up with “WHAT?/ WHAT IS IT?”. Do not push it otherwise you'll get the silent treatment.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

spensaur

no guy wants to sit at nordstroms for 10 fucking hours waiting for you to decide if the pink ones match your skin tone best. But if he's a good guy, he will do it and possibly even pay for them for you.


thats what im saying. i dont suggest any ideas because im afraid the guy will go along with the plan just cuz he likes me. i'd prefer doing something we both enjoy (obviously lol) but usually the guys dont want to be outspoken, fearing their opinions might make me turn the other way, so therefore, they go along with the plan.
Posted 3/10/09
psshh this is real i use all of these, especially the "go ahead" and "fine".
Posted 3/10/09

spensaur wrote:

"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.


lmao ur such a pessimist.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.