First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Phrases/keywords women use...
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

imanmoh wrote:


spensaur wrote:

"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.


lmao ur such a pessimist.


Thank you, I try very hard to be killjoy.
Posted 3/10/09

spensaur wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


spensaur wrote:

"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.


lmao ur such a pessimist.


Thank you, I try very hard to be killjoy.


hmmm, are you being sarcastic?
lol.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

imanmoh wrote:


spensaur wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


spensaur wrote:

"Does this make me look fat."
"Well you're not skinny if that's what you're asking."

"Am I ugly?"
"Well you weren't my first choice."

I enjoy shoving sarcasm into the faces of girls who ask dumb questions.

It's the worst when girls are indecisive and say "I don't care." Because this shows how they're not comfortable with you. And then you decide on somewhere and say "Okay, well then how about Olive Garden?" ... then it comes again "I don't care." Jesus fucking christ?? Does your brain work? Do you care about anything? This is the most irritating thing ever. "I don't care" are the worst words a female can say, I honestly don't care about the ones you listed because there's ways around them. "I don't care" is impossible to beat.

I will also tell you straight up if you ask me to be serious that you won't like my answer. I'm blunt, i tell the truth, i don't beat around bushes, and i will tell you straight up that you should not be wearing a shirt that short because your muffin top is exposed.

btw, good post teresa, QFT.


lmao ur such a pessimist.


Thank you, I try very hard to be killjoy.


hmmm, are you being sarcastic?
lol.


As stated in my first post, I'm very sarcastic. I guess it doesn't really matter if it's dumb questions or not, I'm just naturally sarcastic.. hmph, it gets lost in text.
9927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~❤ in my heart ❤~
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
lol..
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
i'm the worst girl ever
i never do/say any of those things on that list xD

actually, most days i'm too busy playing videogames, guitar, or reading to pay any attention
to anyone

lol that's probably why i have the shortest relationships ever apart from me being extremely fickle xDDDD
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

loopity wrote:


i have the shortest relationships ever apart from me being extremely fickle xDDDD


its okay, you're not alone, sometimes fickle is good
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


loopity wrote:


i have the shortest relationships ever apart from me being extremely fickle xDDDD


its okay, you're not alone, sometimes fickle is good :P


You're a fickle lover too... wait what? Trying to edit on me PFFFT!?! I am almost the same way, I just get.. hmm.. bored really quick. But it's usually because either myself is to outrageous, or the other partner is.. well just as amusing as a wooden plank.
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
"Oh HEEEELLLLLL naw...."
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

spensaur wrote:

You're a fickle lover too... wait what? Trying to edit on me PFFFT!?! I am almost the same way, I just get.. hmm.. bored really quick. But it's usually because either myself is to outrageous, or the other partner is.. well just as amusing as a wooden plank.


nope. just trying to bump my thread in a ninja way
jk

yeaaa. i get bored easily quite irritating. sometimes, i feel sorry for the guys that fall for me because of that. lol.
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
i love to say...
omg!
4861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

I think I just lol'd.


u 'think' that u just lol'd??
u dont know if you lol'd or not?
how does one think they just lol'd??



Its meh own figure of speech.
Pretty much saying "gawd I just lol'd? Holy shit theres a new one."
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
Those are pretty good.

Also add that once I woman says number three, do not keep bugging her about what is wrong, because then that will bring on another sigh, the fine, and the whatever.
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
Haha. It's a lesson my boyfriend has had to learn. But honestly, if a girl asked a stupid, insecure question ("Does this make my butt look big?" "Am I fat?" etc.) I would prefer that he's honest with me and tells me that...I'm asking a stupid question. If you're not comfortable with yourself, then you can't be comfortable with other people. *shrug* Just my opinion.

*Just an edit-
When a girl says "Nothing" leave her be. As in...don't ask anymore. But be there for her, otherwise she'll feel like you don't care.

Just a loose/loose situation for guys, isn't it?
Posted 3/12/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

for laughs, and partial seriousness.
actually, its pretty true.

PHRASES/keywords WOMEN USE.....

(1) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to No. 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) THAT'S OKAY: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever ').

(8) WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!

(9) DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to No. 3.

Warning: This may not apply to all women, so dont jump off the bridge if ur girl says "nothing" to you.

and to keep the thread going, besides commenting on the above paragraph, you can also answer the question " What things do you not like girls to say/talk about?"
you may tell us your experience, if you desire to do so.


so agreeable
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


xXiMMinenT_fatEXx wrote:

I think I just lol'd.


u 'think' that u just lol'd??
u dont know if you lol'd or not?
how does one think they just lol'd??



Its meh own figure of speech.
Pretty much saying "gawd I just lol'd? Holy shit theres a new one."


ohh lol. okiess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.