First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Sign up!
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

ShugoCharaLovr wrote:

can i be amu charater transfomation with DIA!!!!!!!!!!


ok!(please stay active and don't forget to go to the roleplay!)
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

sookhyun99 wrote:

can i be dia????


Approved(don't forget to go to roleplay!)
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

AngelicSnow101 wrote:


ShugoCharaLovr wrote:

can i be amu charater transfomation with DIA!!!!!!!!!!


ok!(please stay active and don't forget to go to the roleplay!)


Thank you Anne!!
Posted 4/7/09

AngelicSnow101 wrote:

Here are the positions:
Amu: AngelicSnow101
Tadase: none
Rima: none
Nadeshiko: none
Nagihiko: none
Kairi: none
Kukai: none
Yaya: none

Ikuto: none
Utau: none
Yuu: none
Yukari: none
Kazuomi: none
Lulu: none

Ran: none
Miki: none
Suu: none
Dia: sookhyun99
X Dia: none
Kieski: none
Kusukusu: none
Temari: none
Rythm: none
Musashi: none
Daichi: none
Pepe: none

Yoru: none
Eru: none
Iru: none
Nana: none

Amulet Heart: none
Amulet Spade: adila97
Amulet Clover: none
Amulet Diamond: ShugoCharaLovr
Amulet Devil: none
Amulet Angel: none
Platnium Royale: none
Clown Drop: none
Yamato Maihime: none
Beat Jumper: none
Samuri Soul: none
Sky Jack: none
Dear Baby: none

Black Lynx: none
Dark Jewel: none
Lunatic Charm: none
Seraphic Charm: Luna1334

Oh and you can only be 1 character!

If you want to be a certain character, you have to follow these instructions:

Guardians- you have to invite 20 buddies and upload 19 pics

Easter- you have to invite 15 buddies and upload 14 pics

Chara- you have to invite 25 buddies and upload 26 pics

Character Transformation- you have to invite 35 budies and upload 30 pics


yoru T^T plz
Member
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Can I BE YAYA!Pretty PLease.
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

Skyneko wrote:


AngelicSnow101 wrote:

Here are the positions:
Amu: AngelicSnow101
Tadase: none
Rima: none
Nadeshiko: none
Nagihiko: none
Kairi: none
Kukai: none
Yaya: none

Ikuto: none
Utau: none
Yuu: none
Yukari: none
Kazuomi: none
Lulu: none

Ran: none
Miki: none
Suu: none
Dia: sookhyun99
X Dia: none
Kieski: none
Kusukusu: none
Temari: none
Rythm: none
Musashi: none
Daichi: none
Pepe: none

Yoru: none
Eru: none
Iru: none
Nana: none

Amulet Heart: none
Amulet Spade: adila97
Amulet Clover: none
Amulet Diamond: ShugoCharaLovr
Amulet Devil: none
Amulet Angel: none
Platnium Royale: none
Clown Drop: none
Yamato Maihime: none
Beat Jumper: none
Samuri Soul: none
Sky Jack: none
Dear Baby: none

Black Lynx: none
Dark Jewel: none
Lunatic Charm: none
Seraphic Charm: Luna1334

Oh and you can only be 1 character!

If you want to be a certain character, you have to follow these instructions:

Guardians- you have to invite 20 buddies and upload 19 pics

Easter- you have to invite 15 buddies and upload 14 pics

Chara- you have to invite 25 buddies and upload 26 pics

Character Transformation- you have to invite 35 budies and upload 30 pics


yoru T^T plz


ok!
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

ashlynnchand wrote:

Can I BE YAYA!Pretty PLease.



ok!
Posted 4/10/09

AngelicSnow101 wrote:


Skyneko wrote:


AngelicSnow101 wrote:

Here are the positions:
Amu: AngelicSnow101
Tadase: none
Rima: none
Nadeshiko: none
Nagihiko: none
Kairi: none
Kukai: none
Yaya: none

Ikuto: none
Utau: none
Yuu: none
Yukari: none
Kazuomi: none
Lulu: none

Ran: none
Miki: none
Suu: none
Dia: sookhyun99
X Dia: none
Kieski: none
Kusukusu: none
Temari: none
Rythm: none
Musashi: none
Daichi: none
Pepe: none

Yoru: none
Eru: none
Iru: none
Nana: none

Amulet Heart: none
Amulet Spade: adila97
Amulet Clover: none
Amulet Diamond: ShugoCharaLovr
Amulet Devil: none
Amulet Angel: none
Platnium Royale: none
Clown Drop: none
Yamato Maihime: none
Beat Jumper: none
Samuri Soul: none
Sky Jack: none
Dear Baby: none

Black Lynx: none
Dark Jewel: none
Lunatic Charm: none
Seraphic Charm: Luna1334

Oh and you can only be 1 character!

If you want to be a certain character, you have to follow these instructions:

Guardians- you have to invite 20 buddies and upload 19 pics

Easter- you have to invite 15 buddies and upload 14 pics

Chara- you have to invite 25 buddies and upload 26 pics

Character Transformation- you have to invite 35 budies and upload 30 pics


yoru T^T plz


ok!


thank you nya~
Member
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/18/09
can i be Utau please? ^^

invited buddies:yes!
uploaded pictures:yes!
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Can i be Mashiro Rima?
~invite 20 buddies done!
~upload 19 pics done!
Member
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
can i be amulet heart
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

Sasame246 wrote:

can i be Utau please? ^^

invited buddies:yes!
uploaded pictures:yes!


Ok! Rember 2 RP in da forum!
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

amulet_neko wrote:

Can i be Mashiro Rima?
~invite 20 buddies done!
~upload 19 pics done!


SUre! Rember 2 RP in da forum!
Creator
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney!!!
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

Dia_Hinamori wrote:

can i be amulet heart


Have you done the instructions?
Posted 4/18/09
can i please be utau?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.