First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply CONTEST??!??
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Iuno if many of you will participate-_-
So here is whats basically up




here are the rules


so have fun(: and i hope i get alot:)
Lemme see ur avi cr skillz:D


Due Date~Is whenever i see an awesome avi i cant stop loving:D

Finally its your chance to shine in the group~! it is greatly apprecited if you participate>_<

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME BEGGG~@!!!@#$%^&*(
Posted 3/8/09
do we have to draw it our selfs or can we use one of your samples and use it to make an avi???
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

lilnene88 wrote:

do we have to draw it our selfs or can we use one of your samples and use it to make an avi???


nooo wayy u dont have to use ur own drawing u can use mine or do any shugo chara picture good luck:D anymore questions just ask:)
Posted 3/8/09

IchigoSakura wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:

do we have to draw it our selfs or can we use one of your samples and use it to make an avi???


nooo wayy u dont have to use ur own drawing u can use mine or do any shugo chara picture good luck:D anymore questions just ask:)



kk :D
Posted 3/8/09
Mine is bad.................

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

IchigoSakura wrote:

Iuno if many of you will participate-_-
So here is whats basically up




here are the rules


so have fun(: and i hope i get alot:)
Lemme see ur avi cr skillz:D


Due Date~Is whenever i see an awesome avi i cant stop loving:D

Finally its your chance to shine in the group~! it is greatly apprecited if you participate>_<

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME BEGGG~@!!!@#$%^&*(


how many can we enter??? >_<
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
as much as you want:DDDD


animemusiklover wrote:


IchigoSakura wrote:

Iuno if many of you will participate-_-
So here is whats basically up




here are the rules


so have fun(: and i hope i get alot:)
Lemme see ur avi cr skillz:D


Due Date~Is whenever i see an awesome avi i cant stop loving:D

Finally its your chance to shine in the group~! it is greatly apprecited if you participate>_<

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME BEGGG~@!!!@#$%^&*(


how many can we enter??? >_<


23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
so it can be a picture of shugo chara so it isnt a must be picture of drawing?(off shugo chara)
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:

so it can be a picture of shugo chara so it isnt a must be picture of drawing?(off shugo chara)


yes it has to be shugo chara or drawings if you want goodluck:)
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09


I made an avii~! Hope you like it~!
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
haha i so wanted you to enter i thought you werent going to:( but you did :D
its so going up thanks:)




aniMefreAk_xD wrote:



I made an avii~! Hope you like it~!


Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/20/09


Haha no problem xD I was going to enter a long time ago, but I never had the chance ehehehe
So what do I get? o.o
Creator
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
Hmmm iuno what do you get? uhmm i will make ur chara blink and uhm it can float on a pretty background? sound good?
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

IchigoSakura wrote:

Hmmm iuno what do you get? uhmm i will make ur chara blink and uhm it can float on a pretty background? sound good?


haha okayy xD ohh dont forget limited edition birth card.. if tats okay >.<
Member
6824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
etto,is the contest still on?me wanna join^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.