First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply SOS, HELP !
Creator
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
Heyys Guys. This forum is to help people to find their wanted mangas.
i believed that everyone had come across beautiful and attractive manga scenes but does
not know what is the manga's name.

Thus this forum is to help you.
All you have to do is post the picture that you saw,
and we will help you find.
But it might take some time as there is millions
of manga pages. Please be paitent.


xoxo,
Creator
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 7/16/10
67817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Love is not the d...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 7/16/10

peacechaos wrote:


This is called
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
It's really good(_*)
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 7/16/10

James30000 wrote:




which is? d 1st or d 2nd?
67817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Love is not the d...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 7/16/10

Iai wrote:


First

Member
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Can u help me with this?



Member
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

LiiaD wrote:

Can u help me with this?






thats called honey hunt :D
Posted 6/20/09 , edited 6/20/09
wat abt dis one?

Member
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
if you dont help me ill scream.

Awesome Member
16732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Busy Land ㅎ__ㅎ
Offline
Posted 9/20/09
what manga did a girl/guy who's color blind come from? i think it's a one-shot manga. i really want to read it. pls help me ><
Member
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/09
Hi!
I wanna know what manga is this pc from?
i searched with the name that appears on the bottom but i didnt find anything....

Member
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

ccstrc wrote:

what manga did a girl/guy who's color blind come from? i think it's a one-shot manga. i really want to read it. pls help me ><


i think you're talking about the oneshot monochrome world.I read it like two days ago and it was pretty good :]]]]]

Awesome Member
16732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Busy Land ㅎ__ㅎ
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

ladykeena wrote:


ccstrc wrote:

what manga did a girl/guy who's color blind come from? i think it's a one-shot manga. i really want to read it. pls help me ><


i think you're talking about the oneshot monochrome world.I read it like two days ago and it was pretty good :]]]]]




that's the one!! thanks so much. i read it again xD and its still as touching as ever!! i read it like 2 yrs ago. one of the very first mangas i read that made me love mangas ;)))
Member
2231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / South Korea
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
hey AngelitaA that manga is called "Mamotte Agemasu" by Saijou Ayano. its a really good manga! xD
Creator
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

dacanak001 wrote:

hey AngelitaA that manga is called "Mamotte Agemasu" by Saijou Ayano. its a really good manga! xD



AngelitaA wrote:

Hi!
I wanna know what manga is this pc from?
i searched with the name that appears on the bottom but i didnt find anything....



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.