First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply SOS, HELP !
Awesome Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

adna5 wrote:

花瓶甜姐儿 <--------- thats the name in Chinese


where can i read it in english?



here is the link of an english translation
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/plastic_girl/



Member
17249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/10
Can anyone know what manga is this?
or at least familiar artist to this manga >.< really want it so badly
in return I'm willing to color manga whoever can name this
thank you ^_^
Moderator
15043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DC
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

Gelaica wrote:

Can anyone know what manga is this?
or at least familiar artist to this manga >.< really want it so badly
in return I'm willing to color manga whoever can name this
thank you ^_^


can you gib me an uncolored ver? it luks sumwhat similar. but plz dont get ur hopes up. i dunt noe if i cn answer it or not.
Member
17249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/10

the3rdrevelation wrote:


Gelaica wrote:

Can anyone know what manga is this?
or at least familiar artist to this manga >.< really want it so badly
in return I'm willing to color manga whoever can name this
thank you ^_^


can you gib me an uncolored ver? it luks sumwhat similar. but plz dont get ur hopes up. i dunt noe if i cn answer it or not.


The only problem is I don't have the UNCOLORED one too >.< that's why I'm looking for it because I want the original as well...

It's alright ^_^ I know someone out there might know.

Member
17249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/10
@ the3rdrevelation
I found it already ^_^

thank you
Moderator
15043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DC
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

Gelaica wrote:

@ the3rdrevelation
I found it already ^_^

thank you


ur welcome? although i didnt do anything. xDD wat is it?
Member
17249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

the3rdrevelation wrote:


Gelaica wrote:

@ the3rdrevelation
I found it already ^_^

thank you


ur welcome? although i didnt do anything. xDD wat is it?


It's called Biyaku Kyoushi ^_^
haha its alright its nice to have this kind of threads ^_^

Moderator
15043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DC
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

Gelaica wrote:


the3rdrevelation wrote:


Gelaica wrote:

@ the3rdrevelation
I found it already ^_^

thank you


ur welcome? although i didnt do anything. xDD wat is it?


It's called Biyaku Kyoushi ^_^
haha its alright its nice to have this kind of threads ^_^



is that so. anywhei. ur welcome // fankoo! xDD
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / all over the world~
Offline
Posted 5/21/10


Awesome Member
42076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ubiquitous
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

does anyone know what is the title of this anime/manga?
i've seen it on TV before but I can't remember the title
Member
37990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 闇のチェーン内の
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

lish22 wrote:


does anyone know what is the title of this anime/manga?
i've seen it on TV before but I can't remember the title


Midori no hibi // Midori days :DD ~
hope that helps
Awesome Member
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / behind u, stalker >D
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

Kumo-Chan wrote:

if you dont help me ill scream.

is Ten wo Sasaeru Mono - Midori no Ito wo Tadatte (;

Awesome Member
42076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ubiquitous
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

kazune_lovers wrote:


lish22 wrote:


does anyone know what is the title of this anime/manga?
i've seen it on TV before but I can't remember the title


Midori no hibi // Midori days :DD ~
hope that helps


thank you so much~ ♥
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / all over the world~
Offline
Posted 5/25/10 , edited 5/26/10
where can i read Ten wo Sasaeru Mono - Midori no Ito wo Tadatte. its not on mangafox
Member
17249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 2/7/11
its Chiro Star Project.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.