First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ----Jobs----
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/19/09
ok this is the jobs we will need
..................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

I will Explain the RULES

1.There could be 5 helpers in manga coloring
2. 5 people for each jobs
3.no fighting over who makes the avatars
4.be nice
5.be active
6. follow the rules or you will not be apart of the job
7. Who ever wants to be assistant creaot has to p.m me and i will look at your profile and avi
8.When you have been approved make you own album and upload every persons avi that u make for them
9.Have Fun!!

..................................................................................................
FORM:

Username:
Name:

Why You Wanna Be Mod:
Are You Gonna Be Active:
What Program You Use:
What Job You Want:
2 Examples of your work:

..................................................................................................

im sorry if i have to be strict lol jk i wont but i might reject u though O_o MIGHT
Posted 3/8/09
Username: krazy_for_u
Name: Cindy
Why You Wanna Be Mod: I wanna help Riku-chan's group!
Are You Gonna Be Active: YES!
What Program You Use: Gimp2 and photoscape
What Job You Want: Can i have all the jobs?
2 Examples of your work:
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

krazy_for_u wrote:

Username: krazy_for_u
Name: Cindy
Why You Wanna Be Mod: I wanna help Riku-chan's group!
Are You Gonna Be Active: YES!
What Program You Use: Gimp2 and photoscape
What Job You Want: Can i have all the jobs?
2 Examples of your work:


Approved

can you make you own album and upload those in your own album??
Posted 3/8/09

Sakura2356 wrote:


krazy_for_u wrote:

Username: krazy_for_u
Name: Cindy
Why You Wanna Be Mod: I wanna help Riku-chan's group!
Are You Gonna Be Active: YES!
What Program You Use: Gimp2 and photoscape
What Job You Want: Can i have all the jobs?
2 Examples of your work:


Approved

can you make you own album and upload those in your own album??


sure!
Member
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
Username: bantu
Name: Suki-chan
Why You Wanna Be Mod: well to help out the group of course!
Are You Gonna Be Active: sure, but not all the time, but il try
What Program You Use: photoscape, picnik, paint, fotoflxer[not that much], and glitterfy[just glitter thing]
What Job You Want: profile editors
2 Examples of your work: uhhh.....what do profile editors do by the way
o and i might just sort them out instead of making them. im not good at making those stuffs. [i might drop out on this job]
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

bantu wrote:

Username: bantu
Name: Suki-chan
Why You Wanna Be Mod: well to help out the group of course!
Are You Gonna Be Active: sure, but not all the time, but il try
What Program You Use: photoscape, picnik, paint, fotoflxer[not that much], and glitterfy[just glitter thing]
What Job You Want: profile editors
2 Examples of your work: uhhh.....what do profile editors do by the way
o and i might just sort them out instead of making them. im not good at making those stuffs. [i might drop out on this job]


profile editor is making peoples profile foe example our front page is a profile that midnightdarkness made for us (btw the examples u put arent really profile editor stuff)

im sorry, but do u want to choose another job?
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Username: bubblegum-samurai
Name: Yama-chan
Why You Wanna Be Mod: I love making graphics as well as meeting new people. =D
Are You Gonna Be Active: Of course ~~
What Program You Use: Photoshop
What Job You Want: Avi maker
2 Examples of your work:
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Username: bubblegum-samurai
Name: Yama-chan
Why You Wanna Be Mod: I love making graphics as well as meeting new people. =D
Are You Gonna Be Active: Of course ~~
What Program You Use: Photoshop
What Job You Want: Avi maker
2 Examples of your work:


accepted

nice to meet u yama-chan!! ^-^ i hope u like it here....please greet the guest, make your own album and upload pictures!!
and please please invite your buddies too ^^
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:



Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?


yes examples and pictures
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:



Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?


yes examples and pictures


I uploaded some ~~ ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8250049
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:



Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?


yes examples and pictures


I uploaded some ~~ ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8250049


ok thank you ^^ btw how r u??
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:



Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?


yes examples and pictures


I uploaded some ~~ ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8250049


ok thank you ^^ btw how r u??


I'm fine ~~ ^^ I'm currently listening to Vocaloid songs. XD lol.
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:



Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?


yes examples and pictures


I uploaded some ~~ ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8250049


ok thank you ^^ btw how r u??


I'm fine ~~ ^^ I'm currently listening to Vocaloid songs. XD lol.


i luv mitsuki's voice if i spelled it right
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:



Thanks for accepting ~~ ^^
A album... as in a album for my samples?


yes examples and pictures


I uploaded some ~~ ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8250049


ok thank you ^^ btw how r u??


I'm fine ~~ ^^ I'm currently listening to Vocaloid songs. XD lol.


i luv mitsuki's voice if i spelled it right


You mean Miku Hatsune?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.