Post Reply Do you want to watch epsoids and ovas of detective conan?
Creator
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in anime world ^_...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07 , edited 12/20/07

Do you want to watch epsoids and ovas conan?
go to this site:http://www.detectiveconan.us/
conan fan
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
ARRIGATO kozaimasta!xD
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines,makati
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
i know that site too... but i watch at a different site
and that site,they haven't uploaded episode 491-500 yet haven't they?
heheh^^MEITANTEI CONAN DAISUKI~^^
well i have already watched 491-500 but hope that 501 will be released soon,i think this april...^^
Moderator
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
wow
thanks now i can watch conan
Posted 6/5/08
Thanks for the site
conan fan
20640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where am i !!!
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
i download all epis for conan from 1 st to 506 ... i hope that i can let u all watch it
conan fan
8565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.K.
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

sisweel wrote:

i download all epis for conan from 1 st to 506 ... i hope that i can let u all watch it


well, at least we've found the site. Knowing that you were hoping you could share it had made me happy.
conan fan
20640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where am i !!!
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

Fuko-chan wrote:


sisweel wrote:

i download all epis for conan from 1 st to 506 ... i hope that i can let u all watch it


well, at least we've found the site. Knowing that you were hoping you could share it had made me happy.



im rely happy that i made you happy .. about the site my computer wont open it
conan fan
8565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.K.
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

sisweel wrote:


Fuko-chan wrote:


sisweel wrote:

i download all epis for conan from 1 st to 506 ... i hope that i can let u all watch it


well, at least we've found the site. Knowing that you were hoping you could share it had made me happy.



im rely happy that i made you happy .. about the site my computer wont open it


awww,
conan fan
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime♥Land
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
i can't seem to get it to work
You must be logged in to post.