First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
cr account hacker Kira..
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

mystic17 wrote:

omg.... what reason does he have for doing this??





thebestdamnthing123 wrote:

Something must have happened to kira..
that made him so angry...
who would do this for no reason?!


Boredom.
Posted 3/8/09
LMFAO. That person clearly has no life. :D.
And people might have easy pw's so probably not a big worry.

27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Pretty cool guy.
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
This hacker is a loser, why target small timers instead of hacking a bank system? I think this hacker is a kid who lacks attention.
Posted 3/8/09
my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
its easy to do that.

I mean CR doesn't have the best security in the world and if you have a special kind of dictionary you can get a users PW in a matter of seconds. (if the user have a word or a phrase or something for PW)

Here in Sweden we have a hacker-group that sometimes hack websites just to point out their lack in security.

anyway, it's not the end of the world
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09



don't really care about hacking.
I've tried to hack some stuff , but in the end if you fail ..... you'll understand the meaning of being lifeless.



7290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...
... or try to look at Rouca's prof...
Posted 3/8/09

negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...


GRRHHHHH aw thax so much for tellin me though

but y dont they investigate 1st!!!!
urgghhh....................no his reason is not convincing enough to me though.....
btw if u look at my account do i look fake?

thx alot for tellin me though, again
Posted 3/8/09

negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...
... or try to look at Rouca's prof...


DUDE! he think he's batman
well i agree he is A FAILED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

bbbppphhh22 wrote:


negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...
... or try to look at Rouca's prof...


DUDE! he think he's batman
well i agree he is A FAILED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


wait... um.. whats your main account??
because if he just hacked your account eventhough youre not a fake.. then ..
he must be out of his mind...
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...
... or try to look at Rouca's prof...


DUDE! he think he's batman
well i agree he is A FAILED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


wait... um.. whats your main account??
because if he just hacked your account eventhough youre not a fake.. then ..
he must be out of his mind...


thepasswordisasecret

do u think i look fake?
i have my pics there
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
ATTENTION!!!
THIS KIRA DUDE WILL HACK ANOTHER FAKEs
BUT HE WILL ALSO HACK ANOTHER PERSON WHO ARE ACTUALLY NOT FAKES TOO

thank you
7290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...
... or try to look at Rouca's prof...


DUDE! he think he's batman
well i agree he is A FAILED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


wait... um.. whats your main account??
because if he just hacked your account eventhough youre not a fake.. then ..
he must be out of his mind...


thepasswordisasecret

do u think i look fake?
i have my pics there




o.. you have your pics there and theres nothing wrong, i think your profile's fine....
that guy is insane..
Posted 3/8/09

negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


negimaneo wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:

my main acc just got hacked a few minutes ago
and he changed my password so i cant log in
can any1 help please?


okay so you said that he just hacked your account minutes ago...
try to look at Izataki's profile.... it says that he only hack those accounts whos users are kinda "Masquerading... or "fake users...
... or try to look at Rouca's prof...


DUDE! he think he's batman
well i agree he is A FAILED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


wait... um.. whats your main account??
because if he just hacked your account eventhough youre not a fake.. then ..
he must be out of his mind...


thepasswordisasecret

do u think i look fake?
i have my pics there




o.. you have your pics there and theres nothing wrong, i think your profile's fine....
that guy is insane..


correct, and thank you for understanding
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.