First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
To the hacker kira
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
To the hacker kira who hacked the accounts Izataki, pain_miserys_bestfriend, and Rouca use your power to hack h3ntie because he's a D. Bag and has been banned 3 times already so nobody likes him

rid the world of evil and let justice shine!
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

To the hacker kira who hacked the accounts Izataki, pain_miserys_bestfriend, and Rouca use your power to hack h3ntie because he's a D. Bag and has been banned 3 times already so nobody likes him

rid the world of evil and let justice shine!


Isn't he still banned? O_o
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

To the hacker kira who hacked the accounts Izataki, pain_miserys_bestfriend, and Rouca use your power to hack h3ntie because he's a D. Bag and has been banned 3 times already so nobody likes him

rid the world of evil and let justice shine!


Isn't he still banned? O_o


he'll be back
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Spoiler : Kira DIES xD
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

To the hacker kira who hacked the accounts Izataki, pain_miserys_bestfriend, and Rouca use your power to hack h3ntie because he's a D. Bag and has been banned 3 times already so nobody likes him

rid the world of evil and let justice shine!


Isn't he still banned? O_o


he'll be back


Probably so, someone ish feeding zeh fire tho.
Posted 3/7/09
kira is cool he just hack those fakers...
its his justice..
Posted 3/7/09
only a douche with no life hacks people's stuff

& how can we stop him if hes just gonna make another account on here?
Posted 3/7/09
What happens after the hacking? =/
Posted 3/7/09
I wonder if I'm on his hack list? lol XD
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
wth...
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

mystic17 wrote:

only a douche with no life hacks people's stuff

& how can we stop him if hes just gonna make another account on here?


IP ban, tho it's hard to hack accounts on CR.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

To the hacker kira who hacked the accounts Izataki, pain_miserys_bestfriend, and Rouca use your power to hack h3ntie because he's a D. Bag and has been banned 3 times already so nobody likes him

rid the world of evil and let justice shine!


Isn't he still banned? O_o


he'll be back


Probably so, someone ish feeding zeh fire tho.


i want to attack HIM for a change or rather, let kira do his justice and let kira attack him xD
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


i want to attack HIM for a change or rather, let kira do his justice and let kira attack him xD


Attacking leads to bans
Posted 3/8/09
What was the point of this thread? Life has a funny way with turning on people, for all you know he could hack your account, too.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Lol. Followers... This isn't good. xD Japa- Crunchy will be torn in half!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.