First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Effects of Asian Dramas To Filipino Teenagers in the country
21529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
they can learn other languages
and culture :p
Posted 6/14/09
it made me start learning chinese....i m addicted to taiwanese dramas
311274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
im westernized..ü
however, i do love watching Asian dramas..but they dont affect me on any sort..
Posted 6/20/09
ouch.. haha.. lol

back to the topic: too much fangirling

it should be in moderation..
2356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / here, of course!
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

margaa wrote:


garcon wrote:





do good with your concept paper..i hope this helps..



WOAH. CHINCHA. Same here girl. Honestly, I plan to travel Korea by myself in the near future. I plan to work there. Here I've tried to work as an English tutor to Koreans. However, being a non-native English teacher makes it difficult. I also have active friends in Korea too. I text them and I exchange emails every now and then. This is me after I got hooked on Korean dramas in that case.

Japanese, i like too. I had japanese lessons when I was in high school. It was part of our school's curriculum though. And I began to appreciate the beauty of Nihonggo after getting hooked in Jdoramas as well. I want to have a mobile phone from japan (just like the mobile phone of my close friend whose mom is in Japan. She'll try to have one ordered for me yey.)

Yeah. I'm one of those FANATICS of Asian dramas. It changed my life really. This is the "IMPACT" as you could say.

WEIRD, but THIS IS ME... :P


i totally agree with you guys...
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 7/1/09 , edited 7/1/09
im surprised about what you guys are saying!

really? fil teenagers are like that?

how lucky you are,

because in our school, DLSU-D, most teenagers here are onto hip-hop music, cars and the stuff i saw on mtv and all the social stuffs
nah i hate it...

its kinda sad because otakus here are a rare breed and are often given a bad compliment
Posted 7/1/09
to kigai:

yeah based from the comments they wrote its true! hehe! i myself is like that hehe! ^_^ oh that sucks! and that also how it is in my school! ^_^ hehehe!
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
^^Feels the same with the person above me and the person above the person above me
My schoolmates are more on English movies, dramas and songs...
anyways..
Those dramas I've watched help me understand life more..
and get me hooked with Japanese and Korean stuffs..
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/3/09

kigai wrote:

im surprised about what you guys are saying!

really? fil teenagers are like that?

how lucky you are,

because in our school, DLSU-D, most teenagers here are onto hip-hop music, cars and the stuff i saw on mtv and all the social stuffs
nah i hate it...

its kinda sad because otakus here are a rare breed and are often given a bad compliment


University of the Philippines is a different case. Even one of my professor who WAS a teacher in UP watches anime.
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
makes fil teenagers copy cats..
1778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
it makes some fil teenagers like wapanese, korean, taiwanese etc, well I don't mind just let them be.It will be late that they'll realize when patriotism makes a big role to make the country stronger and feel proud of our own cultures,beliefs and tradition. Guess us Filipinos are not ready for that commitment.
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Bulacan
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
they compare filipinos to
those actresses...

and in those comparisons...
filipinos always lose...
3280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast, America
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

LohLah wrote:

patriotism is declining.. oh.. and i've been doing the peace sign far before i started watching j & kdramas so i disagree with the person above


REALLY??!?!!? it makes me want to go back to the Philippines and slap the president...and remake the country LOL...well make it better....it sort of frustrates me that quality of tv is bad and that things are still way behind...we should all be going back to the Philippines and contribute back to the homeland >_< hahaha
3280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast, America
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

xhuizini wrote:

they compare filipinos to
those actresses...

and in those comparisons...
filipinos always lose...


hahaha thats totally true and it's hilarious LMBO
i mean srsly...the other asians try to look white and so do filipinos
but filipinos looks more white than the other asians >_<

we FAIL ROTFL
18422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / butts
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Ummm.... Well recently I have noticed, with the airing of Boys Over Flowers at ABS-CBN, most popular students (well in MC) Go and do poses of BoF, and usually talk about it all the time.... At school as well, like me, usually tends to bring Japanese/ Korean stuffs over at school and be like.... OMIGIAHD! You have Japanese Stuffs!

During club time, I also encountered a table with an I love Tohoshinki written in it..... During Meteor Garden days, I remembered that many Filipinos went to the airport when the Taiwanese F4 went here.... which is kind of embarrassing.... But honestly amazing, since F4 that time was already disbanded and they managed to make them a band again... :)

hmmm... I think sometimes I think I am Japanese and act weirdly... and I(Meaning my sister) Dress up in light-Japanese street fashion, and all the times everyone looks at her.... :O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.