First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Best Wii game so far?
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Seattle,
Offline
Posted 2/5/08 , edited 4/15/08
trauma center new blood / Brawl
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
Its still UR MR GAY or the shitstorm that is Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I'm dissing Brawl for now due to tourneyfags being so full of themselves again and BAAAWW-ing about no advance techniques etc.
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
......reading this forum thread....apparently the best wii games...have no story at all....not that thats a bad thing....its just compared to the other 2 consoles....wii games seem less story intensive
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Whispering Rock P...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08

mangoku wrote:

......reading this forum thread....apparently the best wii games...have no story at all....not that thats a bad thing....its just compared to the other 2 consoles....wii games seem less story intensive


That's because a bunch of idiots are blasting shit onto their keyboards saying that Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl are ZOMG SO TEH BEST!!11
But really, Galaxy is an average Mario game, Metroid Prime 3 sucks balls, and Brawl is JUST SUPER SMASH BROS!!
Twilight Princess, No More Heroes, and RE4 actually have interesting plot lines.
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08

Cain wrote:


mangoku wrote:

......reading this forum thread....apparently the best wii games...have no story at all....not that thats a bad thing....its just compared to the other 2 consoles....wii games seem less story intensive


That's because a bunch of idiots are blasting shit onto their keyboards saying that Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 and Brawl are ZOMG SO TEH BEST!!11
But really, Galaxy is an average Mario game, Metroid Prime 3 sucks balls, and Brawl is JUST SUPER SMASH BROS!!
Twilight Princess, No More Heroes, and RE4 actually have interesting plot lines.


i agree that the Wii has games with plot, but compared to the other two consoles, the Wii is lacking in that regard
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
wii is a shitty system...i havent seen any worth while game for the wii..........
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Don't worry about it
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
mario galaxy
5871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
The new Fire Emblem :X
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in your head
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
i dont hav many of the new games, so ima hafto say trauma center (i only have second opinion), and twilight princess, and maybe mario galaxy

BRAWL IS GUNNA BE AWESOME. cant wait till march 9th; i have it pre-ordered. hehehe
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in your head
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08

notpronerz wrote:

Its still UR MR GAY or the shitstorm that is Super Smash Brothers Brawl

I'm dissing Brawl for now due to tourneyfags being so full of themselves again and BAAAWW-ing about no advance techniques etc.


im not a "tourneyfag", but i play a little in depth. there are advanced techniques, just not as many. but im still glad they got rid of some nd i hope it evens out the playing field, although i doubt it.
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08

aznrapmaster wrote:

i dont hav many of the new games, so ima hafto say trauma center (i only have second opinion), and twilight princess, and maybe mario galaxy

BRAWL IS GUNNA BE AWESOME. cant wait till march 9th; i have it pre-ordered. hehehe


yes yes!! no one can wait for de brawl man!! it's supposedly gonna be the pinnecle of all that is WII^^
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
brawl is the best game out when it does come out this year no question
2098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Up in thee clouds X3
Offline
Posted 2/6/08 , edited 4/15/08
Definitely Zelda Twilight Princess!
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08 , edited 4/15/08
not calling anyone a tourneyfag anyway, I just hate the fact that they actually make a fuss about the nurfing of the exploitable glitches.

and lol at the BAAAAWWWW-ing in here, its major lulz.
2248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 2/7/08 , edited 4/15/08

mangaaddict61 wrote:

i personally like dancedance revolution for the wii......


Really? I hated it, made me mad

I like Truama Center, Cooking Mama, and Mario Galaxy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.