First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mountains
Moderator
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
it was a 2 day journey from the village to here and a 4 day journey from Darklor and Antalasia to the main Battles. All around us was the mountain range that separated the two enemy kingdoms. We were ahead of schedule and noticed that it was completely empty. Once we got the the top of the mountain we could see the smoke from the Darklors kingdom. Well, we're here.
Posted 3/9/09

Mum-chan wrote:

it was a 2 day journey from the village to here and a 4 day journey from Darklor and Antalasia to the main Battles. All around us was the mountain range that separated the two enemy kingdoms. We were ahead of schedule and noticed that it was completely empty. Once we got the the top of the mountain we could see the smoke from the Darklors kingdom. Well, we're here.


I looked put across the mountains, I sighed a little bit nervouse. Well now there is definitly no turing back. I said as i saw Darklor Forces marching up a distance mountain, Kiba growled as he saw them to......
Posted 3/9/09
-flying over the mountain, heading towards darklor, spots a roc and goes to rest at its nest-
Moderator
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

punkroker wrote:


Mum-chan wrote:

it was a 2 day journey from the village to here and a 4 day journey from Darklor and Antalasia to the main Battles. All around us was the mountain range that separated the two enemy kingdoms. We were ahead of schedule and noticed that it was completely empty. Once we got the the top of the mountain we could see the smoke from the Darklors kingdom. Well, we're here.


I looked put across the mountains, I sighed a little bit nervouse. Well now there is definitly no turing back. I said as i saw Darklor Forces marching up a distance mountain, Kiba growled as he saw them to......


I really don't want this. I'll do my job and then scat, one priestess alive to help is scary enough. I walked down the trail on the Darklors territory and casts jinx's on some boulders and rocks. Explosives should work
Posted 3/10/09
Fate appeared next to Lena "My knights are ready" she looked out into the distance and saw darklor forces heading toward them 'no turing back now'
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

Fate appeared next to Lena "My knights are ready" she looked out into the distance and saw darklor forces heading toward them 'no turing back now'


I gulped and looked down at Kiba you ready boy???? He smiled slightly, he was nervouse to....
Posted 3/10/09
-watches as darklor's forces come by the nest-
i wonder how we'll fare...
-sees the roc coming back-
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09


Fate looked at Kai "I'll start from the middle of them and work backwards. You and Lena from the front it will distract them." she pulls a hood over her head "Good luck" she whispers as she disappears into the shadows
Posted 3/11/09
-watches Fate disapeaer-
thinks: ill help when i find we need it.
-yawns-
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09
great we are the distraction.... I sighed well lets go.....
Member
2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / B.C. canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
*Keiji rides through the mountain range * man i can't believe i got suck with border potorl
Moderator
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09
I put my staff in the air Fireworks! Sparks flew form the tip, I a knight come by Hello, how do you do?
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

Jericho2434 wrote:

*Keiji rides through the mountain range * man i can't believe i got suck with border potorl


I heard someone say somethin, I turned and saw a knight as he passed by at least you aren't a distractiion.... I sighed.
Member
2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / B.C. canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
*Keiji keep reading to the outpost*
Posted 3/12/09

Jericho2434 wrote:

*Keiji keep reading to the outpost*


I walked forward and tapped him on the shoulder hey, why aren't you getting ready for the battle that is about to happen???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.