First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ----Avatar Request----
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/13/09
ok please fill this out


FORM

Username:
text 1:
text 2:
border?:
tall n thin?:
decorations:
stars/snowflakes??
swirls?:
Picture:
IN SPOILER


Member
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Username: bantu
text 1: Suki-chan
text 2: Anime rulez!
border?: none
tall n thin?: yup^^
decorations: flowers, and anything cute
swirls?: ok
Picture: IN SPOILER
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


here you go ^^


Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09
Username: GakuenAnime
text 1: GakuenAnime
border?: no
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: anything that matches
swirls?: sure
Picture:
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
text 1: GakuenAnime
border?: no
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: anything that matches
swirls?: sure
Picture:


hello i hope i did your avi well if not just tell me xP


hey btw do u know when the third season of vampire knight is coming out?? i heard some ppl say in 2012 bt i dont know if its right do u know??
Member
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

Sakura2356 wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
text 1: GakuenAnime
border?: no
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: anything that matches
swirls?: sure
Picture:


hello i hope i did your avi well if not just tell me xP


hey btw do u know when the third season of vampire knight is coming out?? i heard some ppl say in 2012 bt i dont know if its right do u know??


I didn't even know there was a third season coming out. So I can't be much of help.
Creator
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

gakuenanime wrote:


Sakura2356 wrote:


gakuenanime wrote:

Username: GakuenAnime
text 1: GakuenAnime
border?: no
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: anything that matches
swirls?: sure
Picture:


hello i hope i did your avi well if not just tell me xP


hey btw do u know when the third season of vampire knight is coming out?? i heard some ppl say in 2012 bt i dont know if its right do u know??


I didn't even know there was a third season coming out. So I can't be much of help.


lol ok please invite your friends
Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/27/09
Username: konatsusan
text 1: konatsusan
text 2: Konatsu
border?: no border
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: rendered
swirls?: up to you
Picture: IN SPOILER



DONE krazy_for_u
Member
5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 夢の政界
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/23/09
Username:Babylion2288
text 1:Reya-chan
no border
tall n thin
decorations:anything that matches
swirls?:you choose
Picture:


DONE! bubblegum-samurai

21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

babylion2288 wrote:

Username:Babylion2288
text 1:Reya-chan
no border
tall n thin
decorations:anything that matches
swirls?:you choose
Picture:


DONE! bubblegum-samurai



Eh.... I hope you like it.... *sweatdrops*

Member
5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 夢の政界
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


babylion2288 wrote:

Username:Babylion2288
text 1:Reya-chan
no border
tall n thin
decorations:anything that matches
swirls?:you choose
Picture:


DONE! bubblegum-samurai



Eh.... I hope you like it.... *sweatdrops*



waHHHH is.. is so NICEEE, thanks
Posted 3/25/09

konatsusan wrote:

Username: konatsusan
text 1: konatsusan
text 2: Konatsu
border?: no border
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: rendered
swirls?: up to you
Picture: IN SPOILER



Pending krazy_for_u


Sorry for Long Wait! Is this good?
Posted 3/25/09
thank u for your work mods!! so on top of that i might make the group new well it already is sooo u two will be TOP CREATOR AND TOP MOD
Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

krazy_for_u wrote:


konatsusan wrote:

Username: konatsusan
text 1: konatsusan
text 2: Konatsu
border?: no border
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: rendered
swirls?: up to you
Picture: IN SPOILER



Pending krazy_for_u


Sorry for Long Wait! Is this good?


umm.. can u repost it because it only says Image...
Posted 3/26/09

konatsusan wrote:


krazy_for_u wrote:


konatsusan wrote:

Username: konatsusan
text 1: konatsusan
text 2: Konatsu
border?: no border
tall n thin?: yes
decorations: rendered
swirls?: up to you
Picture: IN SPOILER



Pending krazy_for_u


Sorry for Long Wait! Is this good?


umm.. can u repost it because it only says Image...


ok here.. if it doesn't work then i think something wrong with your computer cause i can see it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.