First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Boys Over Flower Jang Ja-yeon found dead!
32660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Memory Lane,Dream...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
so she killed herself...not like that's the only suicide ever. >.> sorry if that made anyone mad,what i just said...
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

HokiePokie wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


I suggest you shut the fuck up until you have lived her life and lived through ever single experience. People do stupid things, this is one of them, but that doesn't make her a horrible human being. You know what makes people horrible human beings? Saying the same shit like you said.


and the burn in hell part... was just saying some religions point of view even if i did put for all i care o.o i meant idc if she rests or burns there its her business not mine
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


Objection!!!

who says that she can't kill herself??

Its her own body, property everything, so why can't she kill herself??

so your point about ''she haves no right to kill her soul '' ish invalid to wish her to go to hell o.O


>_> she shouldn't kill herself because people who love her will miss her even if it is her body she didn't choose or make it so she has no right to do anything to it
well i burn in hell for all i care for... not go to hell most religions say that whoever kills their selves are to go to hell and thats what I'm going along with stating a opinion from religions, i didn't say to go to hell o.o
I could care less about someone who knows that other people need them and want them to live and just abandon them and leave the troubles behind


even you said that, i assume you're atheist ??
so don't talk about hell if you don't believe it, or you're just someone who's just following other people without your own opinion -_-
besides you didn't said ''go to hell'' no you said ''May you rest in Hell'' and isn't that very similar to each other??


some people are very and very tired from living in depression, and can't do anything about it , I think she've tried many things to suppress it, but in the end she still killed her self, It's not like that she really wanted to kill her self, as a human being everyone makes rash and dumb decisions.
I'm pretty sure that she was scared when she wanted to suicide


even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help??
I'm sure that they would help her.
i assume that she didn't really have ''loved ones'' -_-
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:

People are extremely dumb to kill themselves only because of depression, lol.


Very easy to say. Maybe do some research. Idiot.


If your parents would die by aging, would you kill yourself?


it was a car accident according to OP's post. Everyone is effected by things differently. Depression is a vastly over used term atm because most of the people who say they are depressed just feel lsightly down.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


Objection!!!

who says that she can't kill herself??

Its her own body, property everything, so why can't she kill herself??

so your point about ''she haves no right to kill her soul '' ish invalid to wish her to go to hell o.O


>_> she shouldn't kill herself because people who love her will miss her even if it is her body she didn't choose or make it so she has no right to do anything to it
well i burn in hell for all i care for... not go to hell most religions say that whoever kills their selves are to go to hell and thats what I'm going along with stating a opinion from religions, i didn't say to go to hell o.o
I could care less about someone who knows that other people need them and want them to live and just abandon them and leave the troubles behind


even you said that, i assume you're atheist ??
so don't talk about hell if you don't believe it, or you're just someone who's just following other people without your own opinion -_-
besides you didn't said ''go to hell'' no you said ''May you rest in Hell'' and isn't that very similar to each other??


some people are very and very tired from living in depression, and can't do anything about it , I think she've tried many things to suppress it, but in the end she still killed her self, It's not like that she really wanted to kill her self, as a human being everyone makes rash and dumb decisions.
I'm pretty sure that she was scared when she wanted to suicide


even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help??
I'm sure that they would help her.
i assume that she didn't really have ''loved ones'' -_-


ok first of im not atheist o.o
and whats wrong with not using my opinion
and the answer to your question>> even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help?? << thats her problem she probably didn't she just called her sister when she couldn't suppress it anymore when she couldn't help her self
trust me i know that pretty much everyone can get so depressed enough to think about suicide i myself reached that point.. but i stopped myself but thats the difference... she should've at least gone to a therapist or done SOMETHING about it and ofc she was scared when she was committing suicide... my aunt's housekeeper recently committed suicide when she was really going to die... she tried to save herself but she couldn't because she hung her self it was such a shock to find her and thats why i strongly object to suicide and some of my friends have committed suicide or tried to, and those who survived it, r now over their unhappiness... and depression
Posted 3/8/09

ElPapier wrote:

People are extremely dumb to kill themselves only because of depression, lol.


...aint you a clever one
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


Objection!!!

who says that she can't kill herself??

Its her own body, property everything, so why can't she kill herself??

so your point about ''she haves no right to kill her soul '' ish invalid to wish her to go to hell o.O


>_> she shouldn't kill herself because people who love her will miss her even if it is her body she didn't choose or make it so she has no right to do anything to it
well i burn in hell for all i care for... not go to hell most religions say that whoever kills their selves are to go to hell and thats what I'm going along with stating a opinion from religions, i didn't say to go to hell o.o
I could care less about someone who knows that other people need them and want them to live and just abandon them and leave the troubles behind


even you said that, i assume you're atheist ??
so don't talk about hell if you don't believe it, or you're just someone who's just following other people without your own opinion -_-
besides you didn't said ''go to hell'' no you said ''May you rest in Hell'' and isn't that very similar to each other??


some people are very and very tired from living in depression, and can't do anything about it , I think she've tried many things to suppress it, but in the end she still killed her self, It's not like that she really wanted to kill her self, as a human being everyone makes rash and dumb decisions.
I'm pretty sure that she was scared when she wanted to suicide


even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help??
I'm sure that they would help her.
i assume that she didn't really have ''loved ones'' -_-


ok first of im not atheist o.o
and whats wrong with not using my opinion
and the answer to your question>> even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help?? << thats her problem she probably didn't she just called her sister when she couldn't suppress it anymore when she couldn't help her self
trust me i know that pretty much everyone can get so depressed enough to think about suicide i myself reached that point.. but i stopped myself but thats the difference... she should've at least gone to a therapist or done SOMETHING about it and ofc she was scared when she was committing suicide... my aunt's housekeeper recently committed suicide when she was really going to die... she tried to save herself but she couldn't because she hung her self it was such a shock to find her and thats why i strongly object to suicide and some of my friends have committed suicide or tried to, and those who survived it, r now over their unhappiness... and depression

Do you know that drug therapy does not effect everybody. Psychiartry is unable to help everyone.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


Objection!!!

who says that she can't kill herself??

Its her own body, property everything, so why can't she kill herself??

so your point about ''she haves no right to kill her soul '' ish invalid to wish her to go to hell o.O


>_> she shouldn't kill herself because people who love her will miss her even if it is her body she didn't choose or make it so she has no right to do anything to it
well i burn in hell for all i care for... not go to hell most religions say that whoever kills their selves are to go to hell and thats what I'm going along with stating a opinion from religions, i didn't say to go to hell o.o
I could care less about someone who knows that other people need them and want them to live and just abandon them and leave the troubles behind


even you said that, i assume you're atheist ??
so don't talk about hell if you don't believe it, or you're just someone who's just following other people without your own opinion -_-
besides you didn't said ''go to hell'' no you said ''May you rest in Hell'' and isn't that very similar to each other??


some people are very and very tired from living in depression, and can't do anything about it , I think she've tried many things to suppress it, but in the end she still killed her self, It's not like that she really wanted to kill her self, as a human being everyone makes rash and dumb decisions.
I'm pretty sure that she was scared when she wanted to suicide


even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help??
I'm sure that they would help her.
i assume that she didn't really have ''loved ones'' -_-


ok first of im not atheist o.o
and whats wrong with not using my opinion
and the answer to your question>> even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help?? << thats her problem she probably didn't she just called her sister when she couldn't suppress it anymore when she couldn't help her self
trust me i know that pretty much everyone can get so depressed enough to think about suicide i myself reached that point.. but i stopped myself but thats the difference... she should've at least gone to a therapist or done SOMETHING about it and ofc she was scared when she was committing suicide... my aunt's housekeeper recently committed suicide when she was really going to die... she tried to save herself but she couldn't because she hung her self it was such a shock to find her and thats why i strongly object to suicide and some of my friends have committed suicide or tried to, and those who survived it, r now over their unhappiness... and depression

Do you know that drug therapy does not effect everybody. Psychiartry is unable to help everyone.


O.O Really? O.O
i didn't know hmm... but i think she should've done something anything to just avoid killing herself cuz its just wrong and sad >_>
she should just eat food which energizes her thats what i got my friend doing cuz she thought going to a therapist was shameful, like chocolates though she did gain a bit of weight now (since shes eating chocolate like crazy) shes doing great and she stopped eating them and has not gone back to being depressed, also socializing is helpful and saying whatever is on your mind and not suppressing it helps a great deal although what i mentioned might be kind of small but it does the trick the smallest things are helpful
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


Objection!!!

who says that she can't kill herself??

Its her own body, property everything, so why can't she kill herself??

so your point about ''she haves no right to kill her soul '' ish invalid to wish her to go to hell o.O


>_> she shouldn't kill herself because people who love her will miss her even if it is her body she didn't choose or make it so she has no right to do anything to it
well i burn in hell for all i care for... not go to hell most religions say that whoever kills their selves are to go to hell and thats what I'm going along with stating a opinion from religions, i didn't say to go to hell o.o
I could care less about someone who knows that other people need them and want them to live and just abandon them and leave the troubles behind


even you said that, i assume you're atheist ??
so don't talk about hell if you don't believe it, or you're just someone who's just following other people without your own opinion -_-
besides you didn't said ''go to hell'' no you said ''May you rest in Hell'' and isn't that very similar to each other??


some people are very and very tired from living in depression, and can't do anything about it , I think she've tried many things to suppress it, but in the end she still killed her self, It's not like that she really wanted to kill her self, as a human being everyone makes rash and dumb decisions.
I'm pretty sure that she was scared when she wanted to suicide


even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help??
I'm sure that they would help her.
i assume that she didn't really have ''loved ones'' -_-


ok first of im not atheist o.o
and whats wrong with not using my opinion
and the answer to your question>> even she haves ''loved'' ones why she didn't ask them for help?? << thats her problem she probably didn't she just called her sister when she couldn't suppress it anymore when she couldn't help her self
trust me i know that pretty much everyone can get so depressed enough to think about suicide i myself reached that point.. but i stopped myself but thats the difference... she should've at least gone to a therapist or done SOMETHING about it and ofc she was scared when she was committing suicide... my aunt's housekeeper recently committed suicide when she was really going to die... she tried to save herself but she couldn't because she hung her self it was such a shock to find her and thats why i strongly object to suicide and some of my friends have committed suicide or tried to, and those who survived it, r now over their unhappiness... and depression


about that red stuff, care to rephrase it, but in a way so child can understand it ??
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Depression is slighty different than just doing something to perk yourself up. Some people can never be cured of depression. Depressed people can't function properly, to them life has no meaning no purpose. You have no connections with anyone.
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Poland - Land of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:

People are extremely dumb to kill themselves only because of depression, lol.


Very easy to say. Maybe do some research. Idiot.


If your parents would die by aging, would you kill yourself?


it was a car accident according to OP's post. Everyone is effected by things differently. Depression is a vastly over used term atm because most of the people who say they are depressed just feel lsightly down.


It doesn't matter how they died. Death is death. I agree that everyone is effected by it differently, but in this situation I can't change my opinion, that the girl did extremely dumb thing. Not only dumb, but also selfish, extremely selfish.
Don't forget that there's still her sister which now has lost not only the parents but also the sister.

The death of one sister can lead to another suicide, that's the point.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09


Sorry i wasn't clear enough.. u said even if she has loved ones y didnt she ask them for help right? some people are not very open about the way they feel they suppress what is bothering them and thats how they get depression in the first place and she suppressed it all until she couldnt do so anymore i hope it was clearer
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

Depression is slighty different than just doing something to perk yourself up. Some people can never be cured of depression. Depressed people can't function properly, to them life has no meaning no purpose. You have no connections with anyone.

i know but that is completely a different case here in her case thats different she actually communicated with her sister and told her how she felt but she told her too late its not uncurable
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:

People are extremely dumb to kill themselves only because of depression, lol.


Very easy to say. Maybe do some research. Idiot.


If your parents would die by aging, would you kill yourself?


it was a car accident according to OP's post. Everyone is effected by things differently. Depression is a vastly over used term atm because most of the people who say they are depressed just feel lsightly down.


It doesn't matter how they died. Death is death. I agree that everyone is effected by it differently, but in this situation I can't change my opinion, that the girl did extremely dumb thing. Not only dumb, but also selfish, extremely selfish.
Don't forget that there's still her sister which now has lost not only the parents but also the sister.

The death of one sister can lead to another suicide, that's the point.


Maybe you phrased your original statement a bit wrong then. Not everyone is so detached to death as you appear to be. It may be selfish but it is her life and her choice.
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


^ What you have said here has made a big conflict because you are contradicting on what you have believed or "agreed" on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.