First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Boys Over Flower Jang Ja-yeon found dead!
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
i read about it this morning..
its so sad that she chose to end her life this way
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Depression is slighty different than just doing something to perk yourself up. Some people can never be cured of depression. Depressed people can't function properly, to them life has no meaning no purpose. You have no connections with anyone.

i know but that is completely a different case here in her case thats different she actually communicated with her sister and told her how she felt but she told her too late its not uncurable

She told her sister that she wanted to die. If she was not highly depressed, she would have asked for help. Just because you are depressed does not mean you forget about responsibility. In some cases it is uncurable and suicide is the only option for said people.
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:



Sorry i wasn't clear enough.. u said even if she has loved ones y didnt she ask them for help right? some people are not very open about the way they feel they suppress what is bothering them and thats how they get depression in the first place and she suppressed it all until she couldnt do so anymore i hope it was clearer


ohh thanks

maybe she was a girl who didn't like to talk about ''serious'' business.
but i pity her sister though
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Fujiwara10 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


^ What you have said here has made a big conflict because you are contradicting on what you have believed or "agreed" on.


No o.o i still think that its wrong to kill herself >_> even if she is depressed i mean i was saying i know that its difficult but its not a reason to kill her self i don't think i wrote that its ok to kill herself o.o but they think im evil cuz i said that burn in hell and some think that its her body her problem not mine thats all there is to it but anyhow im replying one last time to them cuz i need to go >_> but i can keep going hours
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:



Sorry i wasn't clear enough.. u said even if she has loved ones y didnt she ask them for help right? some people are not very open about the way they feel they suppress what is bothering them and thats how they get depression in the first place and she suppressed it all until she couldnt do so anymore i hope it was clearer


ohh thanks

maybe she was a girl who didn't like to talk about ''serious'' business.
but i pity her sister though

yeah that was probably the case o.o
but she should have been more open and i REALLY pity her sister @_@ it really sucks to see someone who had committed suicide in front of u dead
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


TheBored wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Depression is slighty different than just doing something to perk yourself up. Some people can never be cured of depression. Depressed people can't function properly, to them life has no meaning no purpose. You have no connections with anyone.

i know but that is completely a different case here in her case thats different she actually communicated with her sister and told her how she felt but she told her too late its not uncurable

She told her sister that she wanted to die. If she was not highly depressed, she would have asked for help. Just because you are depressed does not mean you forget about responsibility. In some cases it is uncurable and suicide is the only option for said people.

well clearly ur kicking my ass but thats for highly troubled people o.o i bet there was something more to it than her parents death
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


TheBored wrote:



Sorry i wasn't clear enough.. u said even if she has loved ones y didnt she ask them for help right? some people are not very open about the way they feel they suppress what is bothering them and thats how they get depression in the first place and she suppressed it all until she couldnt do so anymore i hope it was clearer


ohh thanks

maybe she was a girl who didn't like to talk about ''serious'' business.
but i pity her sister though

yeah that was probably the case o.o
but she should have been more open and i REALLY pity her sister @_@ it really sucks to see someone who had committed suicide in front of u dead


like i said maybe she was a girl who didn't like to talk about ''serious business'' D=



Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


Fujiwara10 wrote:


TheBored wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

should be in the Drama section

fangirl -_-


oh and yeah May She Rest In Hell ^__^


I agree :D
May you rest in hell or burn in hell for all i care >_>
its wrong to kill herself even if she are suffering from depression i understand that its hard but killing herself.. she has no right to kill her soul


^ What you have said here has made a big conflict because you are contradicting on what you have believed or "agreed" on.


No o.o i still think that its wrong to kill herself >_> even if she is depressed i mean i was saying i know that its difficult but its not a reason to kill her self i don't think i wrote that its ok to kill herself o.o but they think im evil cuz i said that burn in hell and some think that its her body her problem not mine thats all there is to it but anyhow im replying one last time to them cuz i need to go >_> but i can keep going hours :D

She has the right to kill herself because it's her life, and if she has lived in true depression she has the right to control her own life. Yeah I'm really confused now, but I dunno, when you said that first statement I was pretty ticked off, and I see why people counter attacked your statement.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

TheBored wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


TheBored wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Depression is slighty different than just doing something to perk yourself up. Some people can never be cured of depression. Depressed people can't function properly, to them life has no meaning no purpose. You have no connections with anyone.

i know but that is completely a different case here in her case thats different she actually communicated with her sister and told her how she felt but she told her too late its not uncurable

She told her sister that she wanted to die. If she was not highly depressed, she would have asked for help. Just because you are depressed does not mean you forget about responsibility. In some cases it is uncurable and suicide is the only option for said people.

well clearly ur kicking my ass but thats for highly troubled people o.o i bet there was something more to it than her parents death


Well the stress of fame? having very little privacy. We forget how much shit famous people go through. Everything you do is continually judged..you have to make sure you do not screw up etc parents death could just be one of the factors.
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Poland - Land of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:

People are extremely dumb to kill themselves only because of depression, lol.


Very easy to say. Maybe do some research. Idiot.


If your parents would die by aging, would you kill yourself?


it was a car accident according to OP's post. Everyone is effected by things differently. Depression is a vastly over used term atm because most of the people who say they are depressed just feel lsightly down.


It doesn't matter how they died. Death is death. I agree that everyone is effected by it differently, but in this situation I can't change my opinion, that the girl did extremely dumb thing. Not only dumb, but also selfish, extremely selfish.
Don't forget that there's still her sister which now has lost not only the parents but also the sister.

The death of one sister can lead to another suicide, that's the point.


Maybe you phrased your original statement a bit wrong then. Not everyone is so detached to death as you appear to be. It may be selfish but it is her life and her choice.


The original statement was just a trigger. I wanted to provoke a bigger discussion.

Still, she should think about her sister first. Death of sister, 10 years after their parents car accident, won't help her.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


ElPapier wrote:

People are extremely dumb to kill themselves only because of depression, lol.


Very easy to say. Maybe do some research. Idiot.


If your parents would die by aging, would you kill yourself?


it was a car accident according to OP's post. Everyone is effected by things differently. Depression is a vastly over used term atm because most of the people who say they are depressed just feel lsightly down.


It doesn't matter how they died. Death is death. I agree that everyone is effected by it differently, but in this situation I can't change my opinion, that the girl did extremely dumb thing. Not only dumb, but also selfish, extremely selfish.
Don't forget that there's still her sister which now has lost not only the parents but also the sister.

The death of one sister can lead to another suicide, that's the point.


Maybe you phrased your original statement a bit wrong then. Not everyone is so detached to death as you appear to be. It may be selfish but it is her life and her choice.


The original statement was just a trigger. I wanted to provoke a bigger discussion.

Still, she should think about her sister first. Death of sister, 10 years after their parents car accident, won't help her.


Why should she live for her sister? Would that not make her sister guilty because she is forcing her sister to live when she does not and do things she does not wan to just for her,.

HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
98312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Duplicate thread

Jang Ja Yun has committed suicide
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-474844/jang-ja-yun-has-committed-suicide/
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Poland - Land of...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

Why should she live for her sister? Would that not make her sister guilty because she is forcing her sister to live when she does not and do things she does not wan to just for her,.

This will just lead to a bigger discussion about morality. By the way, it sounds extremely interesting- being guilty for forcing your own sibling to be alive. Would you let your sister/brother, who you really love, kill herself/himself?
3933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
poor girl..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.