Post Reply Favorite quotes
Creator
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Post your favorite quotes here ^_^
Creator
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
"What goes around comes around"

"You never know what you have until it's gone"
Posted 3/8/09
"Just because you look doesn't mean you see. Just because you listen doesn't mean you hear."

"Two unlucky fellows cross path... It's a joke played by fate, or an unavoidable destiny."
Member
69567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
1. "No act of kindness. no matter how small. is ever wasted."
2. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
3. "We are all angels with only one wing. We can only fly while embracing each other."
4. "Do one 2 others, den get da hell out of dare!" XD
5. "Golden Rule: run as fast as u can & dnt get caught!"
6. "One must care about a world one will never see."
7. "You are cool in your own way."
8. "Love me for who i am not for who i'm not!"

and so much more XDD
Posted 3/9/09
Here are some chants that I say at basketball games

1) I want ur mom ref; If u can suck like that she must really be good.
2) Go back and learn ur basics.
3) Don't track that dirt on this court u piece of shit!
4) PUSSY!
5) Ur acting sucks
6) I'm so depressed I don't feel like hanging myself (more of an inside joke)
7) Wooooo..... BLAHHHHH *fake pukes*

Other random quotes
(I made number 3 and 4 up)

1) Eat shit and die
2) If at first u don't succeed, destroy all evidence that u tried in the first place
3) play, laugh, grow..... then u find out what reality is like and fucking die!
4) A picture is worth a thousand words, so how many can u get from a movie?
5) We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus >:D



Posted 3/9/09
"Babies are like poems. They're beautiful to their creators but to others they're silly and irritating."
Creator
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

NecroKingFaust wrote:

"Babies are like poems. They're beautiful to their creators but to others they're silly and irritating."


Awwwww, you loves babies! ><
Posted 3/9/09

GentleLovely wrote:


NecroKingFaust wrote:

"Babies are like poems. They're beautiful to their creators but to others they're silly and irritating."


Awwwww, you loves babies! ><


huh? I said they're silly and irritating
Creator
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

NecroKingFaust wrote:


GentleLovely wrote:


NecroKingFaust wrote:

"Babies are like poems. They're beautiful to their creators but to others they're silly and irritating."


Awwwww, you loves babies! ><


huh? I said they're silly and irritating


Noooooo you said "I love babies and I want to have 10 of them"
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
"Men are like bank accounts. Without money, they don't give much interest."
You must be logged in to post.