First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~mY BaBySiTtEr~ chapter 18! ^ ^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
My babysitter chapter 18

WARNING PERVERT PART 2

{Continuing from chapter 17}

Emi: ehehe HAHAHA what are u saying??!! *slaps him on the back* your so funny

Chiro: why? Whats wrong?

Emi: …eh? (d-don’t tell me he was being SERIOUS??!!) O.o

Emi: (if that’s the case…..maybe I should run?...i don’t know him well and right now is the best time to strike when we’re all alone..crap I should have said I was busy!) >_<

Emi: ummm I forgot I had to go somewhere today, so um maybe I’ll show u tomorrow ok? ^_^;;

Chiro: *pulls her down* Just stay for a while, we only have the storage room left I don’t know where that is. *speaking very cutely to her*

Emi: (omg why did out of all the rooms HE DOESN’T KNOW WHERE THE STORAGE room is at!? It’s the scariest place and dark…quite…an easy spot to kill someone NOOO I don’t wanna die!! T~T)

Emi: …….ok, but after this I have to go. (don’t worry emi there’s only one more room, you’ll be fine.) *has a determine face on*

[at the storage room]

Emi: see? This is where you can get papers, pencil and stuff. So I’ll be going now see you later ^_^;;

Chiro: *closes door* I’m sorry but I can’t let you go yet, you didn’t answer me. Will you take off your clothes? Or should I do it?

Emi: *frozen* (i-is he serious?, why me? What does he want? I’m scared…)

Chiro: Since your not answering me then I guess I’ll do it ^_^ just stay still okay my lady? *takes off her bow*

Emi: NO!! *pushes him away* GET AWAY FROM ME!! *tries to open the door but it’s lock*

Chiro: Emi-chan, your being a very bad girl *whispering to her ears* I told u to just stay still, now your making it difficult

Emi: What do u want?! Why are you doing this to me? *crying*

Chiro: I’m sorry I can’t tell you, this will be over before you know it ^ ^ and I promise I won’t hurt u *pins her down*

Emi: NOO!! Let go of me!! *struggling to get free* (..someone anyone save me! Kyo….)

BANG! *doors opens*

Kyo: *sweating and panting* YOU BASTARD! *punches Chiro on the cheek* [note: he’s in his big form]

Kyo: You IDIOT! Why are u late?! I was starving! And then finding out that your half naked! *frustrated* your so troublesome gezz *looking away and handing her his jacket*

Emi: KYO!! *hugs him and crying*

Chiro: what a cute scene >.< KYAA!! The hero came and saved he’s princess from the evil lord KYYA!! >///< SO CUTE SO CUTE!! *rolling around while saying that*

Kyo: (--_--);; (what he hell is wrong with him? should I even ask who he is? Or just walk away?...)

Emi: ……….*shock and speechless*

Chiro: *still blabbing about how cute that scene was*

Kyo: *irritated* SHUT UP!!

Chiro: hm? HUH! I’m sorry I forgot that u guys were here for a second hehe. Hi nice to meet chu I’m Asasmi Chiro ^ ^

Kyo: a-asasmi? (something about his name sounds familier.....asasmi…)

Kyo: why were u-

Chiro: I know already, I just wanted to see if it was true that’s all

Kyo: what are you talking about?

Chiro: That the guardian found Agnes, and I was right *smiles* long time no see K-Y-O-C-H-A-N!~ *runs up and hug kyo tightly* WAAHH u grown soo much kyo-chan! Last time I saw u, u only 4 inches tall! >3< so cute!

Kyo: ....(what the hell? how could i be 4 inches tall? he must be an idiot too..i'm surrounded by stupid people..)

Emi: …(what are they talking about?? O_O) *clueless*

Kyo: Get off of me!! *trying to push away from him*

Chiro: EH? Didn’t u miss me? *making a cute sad dog face*

Kyo: *just stares at him dumbly* (--__--) anyway what the hell were u trying to do to Emi?! U bastard

Chiro: (interesting…) Well….i just wanted to see if she was really anges or not ^^ becaue guardians can only see the symbol on Agnes’s body. But I needed to take off her clothes first -3- so much work.

Kyo: U IDIOT!! Do you think someone would take off their clothes for u?! *punches him on the head*

Chiro: Eh? But all the other girls did…(note: he was too handsome for them to resist lol and did whatever he said)

OK this is it for now ^^ YAY! i wrote 2 chapters in one day! W00T see ya in the next chapter ^ ^
Member
4537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost In California
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
haha it was so random funny!!! *can't stop laughing* wait so....all the girls in class took off their clothes for him and she was the only girl left O.O omg their some weird girls out there huh? haha
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

sheska wrote:

haha it was so random funny!!! *can't stop laughing* wait so....all the girls in class took off their clothes for him and she was the only girl left O.O omg their some weird girls out there huh? haha


lol he probably did "something" HAHAHA j/k j/k XD
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


Don't worry! I'll explain more on the next chapter (which will be here once the weekend come ^^ YAY!) THANK U! >_<
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


OH CRAP!!! >_< I'M SOO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SOOO SORRY!!! u probably think i copy u since this scene about the cute thing was kinda close to ur's BUT HONESTLY!! i DID NOT READ your story until nightime after i finished my stories >_< i hope u didn't think i copy u or anything (I DIDN' T EVEN REALZE IT TIL NOW!!!)
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


Don't worry! I'll explain more on the next chapter (which will be here once the weekend come ^^ YAY!) THANK U! >_<


Can't wait till the next chapter~!! Hey Ahlor-chan, I just posted up a page in "Miracle Rivers" on the character profiles~!! ^^ I only have the profiles of Ookawa, Amiay, Musha and Mayla up right now...>.< But I'll have Enklar's and Holly's up tomorrow or later~!! ^^
Posted 3/10/09
LOLZ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! cute one XD
Member
13552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under you bed wat...
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
LOL more priceless moments
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


OH CRAP!!! >_< I'M SOO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SOOO SORRY!!! u probably think i copy u since this scene about the cute thing was kinda close to ur's BUT HONESTLY!! i DID NOT READ your story until nightime after i finished my stories >_< i hope u didn't think i copy u or anything (I DIDN' T EVEN REALZE IT TIL NOW!!!)


Huh??? What r u talking about??? What Chapter of my stroy r u talking about??? Cuz I don't recognize the scene... O.O R u sure ur not confuzzeled or bumped ur head ur sumethin??? Unless I bumped MY HEAD then that would be a slight problem...T-T*
Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
WOOOOOOOOOOW ~! nicooo ~! mwahaha ~
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


OH CRAP!!! >_< I'M SOO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SOOO SORRY!!! u probably think i copy u since this scene about the cute thing was kinda close to ur's BUT HONESTLY!! i DID NOT READ your story until nightime after i finished my stories >_< i hope u didn't think i copy u or anything (I DIDN' T EVEN REALZE IT TIL NOW!!!)


Huh??? What r u talking about??? What Chapter of my stroy r u talking about??? Cuz I don't recognize the scene... O.O R u sure ur not confuzzeled or bumped ur head ur sumethin??? Unless I bumped MY HEAD then that would be a slight problem...T-T*


........i'm pretty sure it was ur's? wasn't it? or was i just reading too much cute manga? O_O oh no..maybe iam losing my mind..crap XD
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


OH CRAP!!! >_< I'M SOO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SOOO SORRY!!! u probably think i copy u since this scene about the cute thing was kinda close to ur's BUT HONESTLY!! i DID NOT READ your story until nightime after i finished my stories >_< i hope u didn't think i copy u or anything (I DIDN' T EVEN REALZE IT TIL NOW!!!)


Huh??? What r u talking about??? What Chapter of my stroy r u talking about??? Cuz I don't recognize the scene... O.O R u sure ur not confuzzeled or bumped ur head ur sumethin??? Unless I bumped MY HEAD then that would be a slight problem...T-T*


........i'm pretty sure it was ur's? wasn't it? or was i just reading too much cute manga? O_O oh no..maybe iam losing my mind..crap XD


LOL I Think we're BOTH losing it...xD *rolls on floor laughing my ass off* Ahhhh~ Well, I'll bring Chapter 9 of Miracle Rivers soon, and I PROMISE that I'll bring out Chapter 1 of "The Boys and Girls Club, ASAP!" today, I SWEAR IT!!!!!! xD
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
LMAO THE NEW GUYS SO FRICKEN FUNNY!!!Great job on charecters Ahlor!!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

WHAT???!!!! How does he know about Agnes???? I'm really confused right now!!! Anyway, Kyo is SO CUTE when he rescues Emi-chan~!! >///< Ur getting really good at this Ahlor-chan~!! ^^


OH CRAP!!! >_< I'M SOO SORRY!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SOOO SORRY!!! u probably think i copy u since this scene about the cute thing was kinda close to ur's BUT HONESTLY!! i DID NOT READ your story until nightime after i finished my stories >_< i hope u didn't think i copy u or anything (I DIDN' T EVEN REALZE IT TIL NOW!!!)


Huh??? What r u talking about??? What Chapter of my stroy r u talking about??? Cuz I don't recognize the scene... O.O R u sure ur not confuzzeled or bumped ur head ur sumethin??? Unless I bumped MY HEAD then that would be a slight problem...T-T*


........i'm pretty sure it was ur's? wasn't it? or was i just reading too much cute manga? O_O oh no..maybe iam losing my mind..crap XD


LOL I Think we're BOTH losing it...xD *rolls on floor laughing my ass off* Ahhhh~ Well, I'll bring Chapter 9 of Miracle Rivers soon, and I PROMISE that I'll bring out Chapter 1 of "The Boys and Girls Club, ASAP!" today, I SWEAR IT!!!!!! xD


YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT!! ^ ^ and yeah we are LOSING IT! UH OH...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.