First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Request~ Manga Coloring
Requester
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dancing in my Roo...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09 , edited 6/27/09
hello ok this aint a manga but i will love it if you colored it

oh and also this one


Pending Megumi_Aihara
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/27/09
Picture:

Mod requesting: Anyone

Can you make it look like this:


Pending Megumi_Aihara
Requester
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/27/09
Username: iixconnie
1. Color of hair: girl- pink buy- blackish blue
2. Color of eyes: girl- orangish, redish boy- dark blue
3. Color of clothes: girl- white but the pin like a clover on her veil is blue, red, green and yellow, it's kind of hard to explain
4. Color of background: the black lines of the background could be blue
5. Color of others: just follow the pic on this, if you get confused for the other things use this pic

6. Color of skin: kinda tannish
Mod requesting: anyone
Pic:

Pending Megumi_Aihara
Requester
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The land of music...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/27/09
Username: xXKazumichanXx
1. Color of hair: Dark Brown
2. Color of eyes: Crimson Red
3. Color of clothes: Dress and ribbon is maroon. Choker is black.
4. Color of background: Doesn't Matter
5. Color of others: Doesn't Matter
6. Color of skin: Pale skin
7. Picture:


Mod requesting: kurai_tsuki92 or anyone if she can't

Can you crop it so that the head(at the bottom) and extra lines(the sides) are gone? If not that's ok.

DOne Megumi_Aihara
Posted 6/20/09
Username: Pepper-Chan
1. Color of hair: Yuuki's hair are brown and Kaname's hair are black
2. Color of eyes: brown
3. Color of clothes: Yuuki's clothes are tan and Kaname's clothes are brown
4. Color of background: none
5. Color of others: any
6. Color of skin: peach
7. Picture:

Mod requesting: kurai_tsuki92
Requester
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

dml123 wrote:

hello ok this aint a manga but i will love it if you colored it

oh and also this one


Pending Megumi_Aihara


Can you please tell me the colors you want for both pictures?
Requester
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

xXKazumichanXx wrote:

Username: xXKazumichanXx
1. Color of hair: Dark Brown
2. Color of eyes: Crimson Red
3. Color of clothes: Dress and ribbon is maroon. Choker is black.
4. Color of background: Doesn't Matter
5. Color of others: Doesn't Matter
6. Color of skin: Pale skin
7. Picture:


Mod requesting: kurai_tsuki92 or anyone if she can't

Can you crop it so that the head(at the bottom) and extra lines(the sides) are gone? If not that's ok.

PENDING Megumi_Aihara


I know that you wanted Tsuki but I hope im good enough for you.

Here you go:


Requester
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The land of music...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

Megumi_Aihara wrote:


xXKazumichanXx wrote:

Username: xXKazumichanXx
1. Color of hair: Dark Brown
2. Color of eyes: Crimson Red
3. Color of clothes: Dress and ribbon is maroon. Choker is black.
4. Color of background: Doesn't Matter
5. Color of others: Doesn't Matter
6. Color of skin: Pale skin
7. Picture:


Mod requesting: kurai_tsuki92 or anyone if she can't

Can you crop it so that the head(at the bottom) and extra lines(the sides) are gone? If not that's ok.

PENDING Megumi_Aihara


I know that you wanted Tsuki but I hope im good enough for you.

Here you go:




Uwah~ That was awesome! I chose either her of anyone available. I mean I understand people can get so busy...so It really doesn't matter who colored it. Thanks!
Requester
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dancing in my Roo...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Megumi_Aihara wrote:


dml123 wrote:

hello ok this aint a manga but i will love it if you colored it

oh and also this one


Pending Megumi_Aihara


Can you please tell me the colors you want for both pictures?


oh srry right ummm


The girl Purple and black ,, oh and skin skin color ..hair red

.. Boy red and black ..Skin skined color and black hair
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.