First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
SmeXxy rating [game]
Moderator
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven:) come vis...
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

I kant believe u guys were so mean 2 that guy that you made him leave...cause he's not "hott"
and after he was jus sayin nice things about u ppl n trying to be funny
ugh u guys r only smexxy on the outside (n even then ur not even all that us guys r usually jus bein nice)

im leafin too >_> no wonder boys never join these groups..., n hott guys go after the so so looking grls
and use the superficial shallow girls who swear their hot with no or horrible personalities
n jus kno how 2 photoshop their pix n drown in makeup 4 sex

lipstick on a pig is still a pig....my rants over now ur bad people! bad! bad! bad! Lol



wow. she said 1 bcuz!!!!! he doesnt have any picture..psshhh!!! ??? woooow!!


he had one...he recently deleted it, probably because of you guys and now is going to commit suicide



dontcha think thats over dramatic? ehhh.. and i dont think those two girls dat gave him da rating are meany... maybe dery pretty, buh deyr pretty friendly. not all pretty/hott girls are shallow. dont over generalize. tenchue ^_^
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

I kant believe u guys were so mean 2 that guy that you made him leave...cause he's not "hott"
and after he was jus sayin nice things about u ppl n trying to be funny
ugh u guys r only smexxy on the outside (n even then ur not even all that us guys r usually jus bein nice)

im leafin too >_> no wonder boys never join these groups..., n hott guys go after the so so looking grls
and use the superficial shallow girls who swear their hot with no or horrible personalities
n jus kno how 2 photoshop their pix n drown in makeup 4 sex

lipstick on a pig is still a pig....my rants over now ur bad people! bad! bad! bad! Lol



wow. she said 1 bcuz!!!!! he doesnt have any picture..psshhh!!! ??? woooow!!


he had one...he recently deleted it, probably because of you guys and now is going to commit suicide



dontcha think thats over dramatic? ehhh.. and i dont think those two girls dat gave him da rating are meany... maybe dery pretty, buh deyr pretty friendly. not all pretty/hott girls are shallow. dont over generalize. tenchue ^_^


ugh the cutesy talk >_> why m i fiting with a kid
anyway dont mind me i just felt bad 4 the guy
Member
1404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wer all da partii...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
2
srry
Moderator
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven:) come vis...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

I kant believe u guys were so mean 2 that guy that you made him leave...cause he's not "hott"
and after he was jus sayin nice things about u ppl n trying to be funny
ugh u guys r only smexxy on the outside (n even then ur not even all that us guys r usually jus bein nice)

im leafin too >_> no wonder boys never join these groups..., n hott guys go after the so so looking grls
and use the superficial shallow girls who swear their hot with no or horrible personalities
n jus kno how 2 photoshop their pix n drown in makeup 4 sex

lipstick on a pig is still a pig....my rants over now ur bad people! bad! bad! bad! Lol



wow. she said 1 bcuz!!!!! he doesnt have any picture..psshhh!!! ??? woooow!!


he had one...he recently deleted it, probably because of you guys and now is going to commit suicide



dontcha think thats over dramatic? ehhh.. and i dont think those two girls dat gave him da rating are meany... maybe dery pretty, buh deyr pretty friendly. not all pretty/hott girls are shallow. dont over generalize. tenchue ^_^


ugh the cutesy talk >_> why m i fiting with a kid
anyway dont mind me i just felt bad 4 the guy


Wow poor kid. =( (ok ill be bitchy now, since ur dizzing me neways)
first of all, i don't understand ur arguement, because it doesn't make sense at all!? you lack of evidence, so i guess your statement are unaccepted.
but since im smart, im goin to translate ur meaningless comeback to me, and try to answer your nonsense.. tell me if im wrong, if this is not wat you meant okei?
--> You don't think girls are shallow, just those girls that spend their time in the internet and be part of those groups about hair and make-up, and its hard for you to argue with me, because my status said " got a new haircutttt!!!!" and that im the creator of a a very unintellectual group, but yes, im right not all pretty girls are shallow. But anyways you don't hate pretty girls because in the future you and your sister are goin to use them for money. (statement of -TURBO- , translated by Rania who he said is very shallow)

my reply..
Its not really hard to argue with me, see!? i translated your very unfact-full comeback to me (im so nice ;)) loolers! neways, how would you know that im one of those shallow girls!? just because i made this group does it mean im shallow!? did you even read the description? did it ever said it there smexiness is all about looks/body!? i dont think so, it said it der smexiness meant --> more than JUST sexy. (if your smart, you would have comprehend it, if you still dont undestand, it means its not all looks). And for my status, i dont have to explain it to you, because its hard to explain to a person that DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU! and thinks he knows errything! but since you don't know anything and assume he knows errything. here...You should have check my PREVIOUS status, maybe i got tired of my status being too EMOTIONAL, and felt like putting some non-sense thing in there, coz if you still don't know, i could careless about crunchyroll now, but still, i can't leave because of the new NICE people i met here and the things that i started (smexy group), I just don't want to be mean to them because they were there when i needed to talk to someone ( yea. im being mean to u now, because ur soo close minded ).Another thing, I don't spend my time in the internet and be part of groups that's all about make-up/hair,SO HOW WOULD it be a very hard arguement with me!? (If you say that this group is what ur talking about, hmm have you ever see me stay here for 24hours and be shallow as what you say!? is anyone shallow in here!? if you talk about the rating thing, yea its those girl were mean, but have you even read his previous comments? maybe those girls treated him badly because of his perverty comments!? maybe you should have read more!?), and aint it very HYPOCRiTE of you, when you call us shallow, when YOU! urself are very shallow, for telling us, that you're gonna use pretty girls in the future for money purposes!? WOW! and if your not all about looks, WHY IS YOUR PROFILE FULL OF PRETTY GIRLS AND SOME MATERiaLiSTiC STUFF(say soo much about you huh!?), i didn't see anything insightful in ur profile so don't be dizzing me okay..NOW! who's da bad guy now!? well, don't worry, i aint mad at you now, i came to realize that i should PITY you! for not knowing anything, and for being so, senseless!?

now, im not minding you-- i might pity myself if i continue to argue with a very UNenlighted person. (if you still don't comprehend it -TURBO- just drop by on my profile and maybe ill explain everything step-by step okei ^_^)
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

I kant believe u guys were so mean 2 that guy that you made him leave...cause he's not "hott"
and after he was jus sayin nice things about u ppl n trying to be funny
ugh u guys r only smexxy on the outside (n even then ur not even all that us guys r usually jus bein nice)

im leafin too >_> no wonder boys never join these groups..., n hott guys go after the so so looking grls
and use the superficial shallow girls who swear their hot with no or horrible personalities
n jus kno how 2 photoshop their pix n drown in makeup 4 sex

lipstick on a pig is still a pig....my rants over now ur bad people! bad! bad! bad! Lol



wow. she said 1 bcuz!!!!! he doesnt have any picture..psshhh!!! ??? woooow!!


he had one...he recently deleted it, probably because of you guys and now is going to commit suicide



dontcha think thats over dramatic? ehhh.. and i dont think those two girls dat gave him da rating are meany... maybe dery pretty, buh deyr pretty friendly. not all pretty/hott girls are shallow. dont over generalize. tenchue ^_^


ugh the cutesy talk >_> why m i fiting with a kid
anyway dont mind me i just felt bad 4 the guy


Wow poor kid. =( (ok ill be bitchy now, since ur dizzing me neways)
first of all, i don't understand ur arguement, because it doesn't make sense at all!? you lack of evidence, so i guess your statement are unaccepted.
but since im smart, im goin to translate ur meaningless comeback to me, and try to answer your nonsense.. tell me if im wrong, if this is not wat you meant okei?
--> You don't think girls are shallow, just those girls that spend their time in the internet and be part of those groups about hair and make-up, and its hard for you to argue with me, because my status said " got a new haircutttt!!!!" and that im the creator of a a very unintellectual group, but yes, im right not all pretty girls are shallow. But anyways you don't hate pretty girls because in the future you and your sister are goin to use them for money. (statement of -TURBO- , translated by Rania who he said is very shallow)

my reply..
Its not really hard to argue with me, see!? i translated your very unfact-full comeback to me (im so nice ;)) loolers! neways, how would you know that im one of those shallow girls!? just because i made this group does it mean im shallow!? did you even read the description? did it ever said it there smexiness is all about looks/body!? i dont think so, it said it der smexiness meant --> more than JUST sexy. (if your smart, you would have comprehend it, if you still dont undestand, it means its not all looks). And for my status, i dont have to explain it to you, because its hard to explain to a person that DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU! and thinks he knows errything! but since you don't know anything and assume he knows errything. here...You should have check my PREVIOUS status, maybe i got tired of my status being too EMOTIONAL, and felt like putting some non-sense thing in there, coz if you still don't know, i could careless about crunchyroll now, but still, i can't leave because of the new NICE people i met here and the things that i started (smexy group), I just don't want to be mean to them because they were there when i needed to talk to someone ( yea. im being mean to u now, because ur soo close minded ).Another thing, I don't spend my time in the internet and be part of groups that's all about make-up/hair,SO HOW WOULD it be a very hard arguement with me!? (If you say that this group is what ur talking about, hmm have you ever see me stay here for 24hours and be shallow as what you say!? is anyone shallow in here!? if you talk about the rating thing, yea its those girl were mean, but have you even read his previous comments? maybe those girls treated him badly because of his perverty comments!? maybe you should have read more!?), and aint it very HYPOCRiTE of you, when you call us shallow, when YOU! urself are very shallow, for telling us, that you're gonna use pretty girls in the future for money purposes!? WOW! and if your not all about looks, WHY IS YOUR PROFILE FULL OF PRETTY GIRLS AND SOME MATERiaLiSTiC STUFF(say soo much about you huh!?), i didn't see anything insightful in ur profile so don't be dizzing me okay..NOW! who's da bad guy now!? well, don't worry, i aint mad at you now, i came to realize that i should PITY you! for not knowing anything, and for being so, senseless!?

now, im not minding you-- i might pity myself if i continue to argue with a very UNenlighted person. (if you still don't comprehend it -TURBO- just drop by on my profile and maybe ill explain everything step-by step okei ^_^)



Looking at your post in the other thread when i claimed you were racist and you said "Ill say whatever I want to"
It shows who you really are I dont even need to prove my point here.

Go do your hair put on some makeup and leave me alone.
I dont care how much foundation you have you'll never cover up that ugly inside. You have NO inner beauty. I just hope good guys can see through the fake face you carry in your makeup bag and keep moving.
Moderator
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven:) come vis...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


PiNay-BaRbii3 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

I kant believe u guys were so mean 2 that guy that you made him leave...cause he's not "hott"
and after he was jus sayin nice things about u ppl n trying to be funny
ugh u guys r only smexxy on the outside (n even then ur not even all that us guys r usually jus bein nice)

im leafin too >_> no wonder boys never join these groups..., n hott guys go after the so so looking grls
and use the superficial shallow girls who swear their hot with no or horrible personalities
n jus kno how 2 photoshop their pix n drown in makeup 4 sex

lipstick on a pig is still a pig....my rants over now ur bad people! bad! bad! bad! Lol



wow. she said 1 bcuz!!!!! he doesnt have any picture..psshhh!!! ??? woooow!!


he had one...he recently deleted it, probably because of you guys and now is going to commit suicide



dontcha think thats over dramatic? ehhh.. and i dont think those two girls dat gave him da rating are meany... maybe dery pretty, buh deyr pretty friendly. not all pretty/hott girls are shallow. dont over generalize. tenchue ^_^


ugh the cutesy talk >_> why m i fiting with a kid
anyway dont mind me i just felt bad 4 the guy


Wow poor kid. =( (ok ill be bitchy now, since ur dizzing me neways)
first of all, i don't understand ur arguement, because it doesn't make sense at all!? you lack of evidence, so i guess your statement are unaccepted.
but since im smart, im goin to translate ur meaningless comeback to me, and try to answer your nonsense.. tell me if im wrong, if this is not wat you meant okei?
--> You don't think girls are shallow, just those girls that spend their time in the internet and be part of those groups about hair and make-up, and its hard for you to argue with me, because my status said " got a new haircutttt!!!!" and that im the creator of a a very unintellectual group, but yes, im right not all pretty girls are shallow. But anyways you don't hate pretty girls because in the future you and your sister are goin to use them for money. (statement of -TURBO- , translated by Rania who he said is very shallow)

my reply..
Its not really hard to argue with me, see!? i translated your very unfact-full comeback to me (im so nice ;)) loolers! neways, how would you know that im one of those shallow girls!? just because i made this group does it mean im shallow!? did you even read the description? did it ever said it there smexiness is all about looks/body!? i dont think so, it said it der smexiness meant --> more than JUST sexy. (if your smart, you would have comprehend it, if you still dont undestand, it means its not all looks). And for my status, i dont have to explain it to you, because its hard to explain to a person that DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU! and thinks he knows errything! but since you don't know anything and assume he knows errything. here...You should have check my PREVIOUS status, maybe i got tired of my status being too EMOTIONAL, and felt like putting some non-sense thing in there, coz if you still don't know, i could careless about crunchyroll now, but still, i can't leave because of the new NICE people i met here and the things that i started (smexy group), I just don't want to be mean to them because they were there when i needed to talk to someone ( yea. im being mean to u now, because ur soo close minded ).Another thing, I don't spend my time in the internet and be part of groups that's all about make-up/hair,SO HOW WOULD it be a very hard arguement with me!? (If you say that this group is what ur talking about, hmm have you ever see me stay here for 24hours and be shallow as what you say!? is anyone shallow in here!? if you talk about the rating thing, yea its those girl were mean, but have you even read his previous comments? maybe those girls treated him badly because of his perverty comments!? maybe you should have read more!?), and aint it very HYPOCRiTE of you, when you call us shallow, when YOU! urself are very shallow, for telling us, that you're gonna use pretty girls in the future for money purposes!? WOW! and if your not all about looks, WHY IS YOUR PROFILE FULL OF PRETTY GIRLS AND SOME MATERiaLiSTiC STUFF(say soo much about you huh!?), i didn't see anything insightful in ur profile so don't be dizzing me okay..NOW! who's da bad guy now!? well, don't worry, i aint mad at you now, i came to realize that i should PITY you! for not knowing anything, and for being so, senseless!?

now, im not minding you-- i might pity myself if i continue to argue with a very UNenlighted person. (if you still don't comprehend it -TURBO- just drop by on my profile and maybe ill explain everything step-by step okei ^_^)



Looking at your post in the other thread when i claimed you were racist and you said "Ill say whatever I want to"
It shows who you really are I dont even need to prove my point here.

Go do your hair put on some makeup and leave me alone.
I dont care how much foundation you have you'll never cover up that ugly inside. You have NO inner beauty. I just hope good guys can see through the fake face you carry in your makeup bag and keep moving.


dats what you can only comes up? show ur stupidity:)) u only say what i said dat sounded bad. hey how old are u? dont dey teach u how to comprehend at school? like i betcha if u read huckleberry finn. u will only think the racist part of it and won't even understand it. i really pity u:( and yeah, :)) ur funny. ur da only person ive known that said dat too me. hahaha:)) no inner beauty!? coz im mean to u ehh? hahaha =)) ur da one dat doesnt have ANY beauty and f.y.i i dont have any make-up bag:)) except for da eyeliner i have hahaha=)) IM REALLY SAD, coz now i see that people could be really dumb hahaha=))

im not gonna be like those other girls you fight wit in the internet and let you win for a false accusation.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.