First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Creator
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Vampire-Royal-Chara wrote:

And can I be in charge of Updating the foroums?


You should be able to go to the Story Update page. Just click edit on the top right corner.
Posted 6/1/09
I'll like to be a mod, I can do anything you want me, forums, updates, new rps, I don't really like doing graphics since I'm not sure about them.
Creator
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

Honda_San wrote:

I'll like to be a mod, I can do anything you want me, forums, updates, new rps, I don't really like doing graphics since I'm not sure about them.


I could really use some help with the update page if you're up to it.
Posted 6/7/09

kahoxlen wrote:


Honda_San wrote:

I'll like to be a mod, I can do anything you want me, forums, updates, new rps, I don't really like doing graphics since I'm not sure about them.


I could really use some help with the update page if you're up to it.


okay, but i'm usually not on on weekends so i'll probably update it on weds or mons
Creator
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Honda_San wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:


Honda_San wrote:

I'll like to be a mod, I can do anything you want me, forums, updates, new rps, I don't really like doing graphics since I'm not sure about them.


I could really use some help with the update page if you're up to it.


okay, but i'm usually not on on weekends so i'll probably update it on weds or mons


thats fine. I would recomand you start with the shortest rpg.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.