First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Which anime needs a third season?
Posted 3/9/09

142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

lol isn't this a little too similar with a thread called : what anime needs a another season ??

-_-

meh

Shamanking isn't perfect yet i agree with you, the writer is taking a long and long break from the manga =P

i think Pokemon, Kaze No Sitgma, ichigo 100% , Lovely Complex needs a another season not a third , =3=



10 years isn't enough???


nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

lol isn't this a little too similar with a thread called : what anime needs a another season ??

-_-

meh

Shamanking isn't perfect yet i agree with you, the writer is taking a long and long break from the manga =P

i think Pokemon, Kaze No Sitgma, ichigo 100% , Lovely Complex needs a another season not a third , =3=



10 years isn't enough???


nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.


Silly boy, everyone knows they stopped reproducing ages ago and that everyone are ditto clones that have planned a conspiration for world domination since season one.
Posted 3/9/09

142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

lol isn't this a little too similar with a thread called : what anime needs a another season ??

-_-

meh

Shamanking isn't perfect yet i agree with you, the writer is taking a long and long break from the manga =P

i think Pokemon, Kaze No Sitgma, ichigo 100% , Lovely Complex needs a another season not a third , =3=



10 years isn't enough???


nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.


Silly boy, everyone knows they stopped reproducing ages ago and that everyone are ditto clones that have planned a conspiration for world domination since season one.


T_____T

NOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR SHIT TT___TT

How dare you to lie on the intrawebs >=(
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.


Silly boy, everyone knows they stopped reproducing ages ago and that everyone are ditto clones that have planned a conspiration for world domination since season one.


T_____T

NOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR SHIT TT___TT

How dare you to lie on the intrawebs >=(


NUU, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK D8 - Ima telling the truth!
Posted 3/9/09

142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.


Silly boy, everyone knows they stopped reproducing ages ago and that everyone are ditto clones that have planned a conspiration for world domination since season one.


T_____T

NOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR SHIT TT___TT

How dare you to lie on the intrawebs >=(


NUU, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK D8 - Ima telling the truth!


SUCK MAH 8==O

THEY"RE ALL LIES TT__TT

LIESSSS

142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.


Silly boy, everyone knows they stopped reproducing ages ago and that everyone are ditto clones that have planned a conspiration for world domination since season one.


T_____T

NOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR SHIT TT___TT

How dare you to lie on the intrawebs >=(


NUU, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK D8 - Ima telling the truth!


SUCK MAH 8==O

THEY"RE ALL LIES TT__TT

LIESSSS



OH YEAH?!1!ONE
WELL SEE WHO LIVES ON TEH BRINK OF DOOMZDAY? Oh and while we're at it, darth vader is Luke's dad, some issues in the maternity hospital.
Posted 3/9/09

142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

nope i need moar of that shit

wish that they would show us how they reproduce .__.


Silly boy, everyone knows they stopped reproducing ages ago and that everyone are ditto clones that have planned a conspiration for world domination since season one.


T_____T

NOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOUR SHIT TT___TT

How dare you to lie on the intrawebs >=(


NUU, THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK D8 - Ima telling the truth!


SUCK MAH 8==O

THEY"RE ALL LIES TT__TT

LIESSSS



OH YEAH?!1!ONE
WELL SEE WHO LIVES ON TEH BRINK OF DOOMZDAY? Oh and while we're at it, darth vader is Luke's dad, some issues in the maternity hospital.


HOW DARE YOU TO LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT TT__TT
Darth Father is Yoda's sexboyfriend >=(
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:

OH YEAH?!1!ONE
WELL SEE WHO LIVES ON TEH BRINK OF DOOMZDAY? Oh and while we're at it, darth vader is Luke's dad, some issues in the maternity hospital.


HOW DARE YOU TO LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT TT__TT
Darth Father is Yoda's sexboyfriend >=(


Yoda's sterile; yeah after 900 years go figure
They had to adopt and you can believe me because I am a man of the internet.
Posted 3/9/09

142 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


142 wrote:

OH YEAH?!1!ONE
WELL SEE WHO LIVES ON TEH BRINK OF DOOMZDAY? Oh and while we're at it, darth vader is Luke's dad, some issues in the maternity hospital.


HOW DARE YOU TO LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT TT__TT
Darth Father is Yoda's sexboyfriend >=(


Yoda's sterile; yeah after 900 years go figure
They had to adopt and you can believe me because I am a man of the internet.


TT_____TT since you said so =P
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / youtube.com/radio...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Uh...Gokusen needs a second and third season ( totally loved that show...)
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

lol isn't this a little too similar with a thread called : what anime needs a another season ??

-_-

meh

Shamanking isn't perfect yet i agree with you, the writer is taking a long and long break from the manga =P

i think Pokemon, Kaze No Sitgma, ichigo 100%needs a another season not a third , =3=



so you like Shaman king too?


lol yeah XD it's one of my fav ( manga)


Shaman king was one of the first manga I've read! Anime I've watching since I was not even 3 thanks to my cousins!


I didn't like the anime version though =\ , it didn't satisfied me , so i tried to read the manga , and that was really ''awesome''



Just like skip beat! The manga is better than the anime!^_^
Posted 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:

lol isn't this a little too similar with a thread called : what anime needs a another season ??

-_-

meh

Shamanking isn't perfect yet i agree with you, the writer is taking a long and long break from the manga =P

i think Pokemon, Kaze No Sitgma, ichigo 100% , Lovely Complex needs a another season not a third , =3=



Lul wut
80098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Ah my goddess needs another season and GITS needs another one too
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / holland
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
AIR GEAR!!!!!
oh, and it needs a second season too
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Astrul wrote:

I hope shugo chara will have a 3rd season even though the second one hasnt finished yet.Maybe with new bad guys and Amu and Ikuto knowing eachother's feelings fighting as a team


i agree.....+ i want to be a 3 season of vampire knight (of course the series should be with the kids of yuuki an kaname..:X:X:X:X..:P:P:P)...and a want Yu-Gi-Oh GX to....and maybe code geass should have another season to....a season with lelouch reborn and a good guy this time
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.