First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Gap year!
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
1.Where have you gone/ will you go for your gap year?
2.WHY??


1.hmmm i wanna travel everywhere!
2.its my dream
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I need a gap year. I'm thinking about starting one on January 2010. I'll be done with school so I want to take a year and just travel seeing different countries before I get serious and start looking for a stable job and a place to live.
Posted 3/9/09
=\ so lucky for the people who haves a ''gap'' year =\

I'm still in a prison called hell TT___TT
Posted 3/9/09
What`s exactly a gap year ? you mean one year of freedom? I`ll ploay wow for one entire year lol
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

0zero00 wrote:

What`s exactly a gap year ? you mean one year of freedom? I`ll ploay wow for one entire year lol


yep, its like when you take a year of befor uni or off work or when ever to do whatever you want...mostly people travel
Posted 3/9/09

gabsgobygab wrote:


0zero00 wrote:

What`s exactly a gap year ? you mean one year of freedom? I`ll ploay wow for one entire year lol


yep, its like when you take a year of befor uni or off work or when ever to do whatever you want...mostly people travel


ah then I`D really play wow for one year then never play it my life again
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
a gap year is such a cliche

its basically a year when you don't get an education or earn money.=== a massive holiday which your parents have to foot the bill for.



a much better use of your time would be going to work for an aid agency in africa for a year. it won't be nice but sharing some of benefits you have received without lifting a finger for the last 18 years is only fair when children are starving to death


10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

zecks_marquise wrote:

a gap year is such a cliche

its basically a year when you don't get an education or earn money.=== a massive holiday which your parents have to foot the bill for.



a much better use of your time would be going to work for an aid agency in africa for a year. it won't be nice but sharing some of benefits you have received without lifting a finger for the last 18 years is only fair when children are starving to death




who says my parents are paying for it? anyway
i see your point but i still want to have a gap year...i want to find who i am..i want to see things and try things...poverty is a horrible thing, but i do try to help buy giving to charity ect...at least i am doing something for those less fortunate then me, some people do nothing at all.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
explain gap year?

i do like to browse around the store Gap. but i usually dont find very interesting things. the things there are overpriced for a lesser quality. Though, They do carry a fine line of nothing.

19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I'd knock up a foreign chick and fuck myself over.Then escape to the US and forget about it.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

explain gap year?

i do like to browse around the store Gap. but i usually dont find very interesting things. the things there are overpriced for a lesser quality. Though, They do carry a fine line of nothing.



yeah the uk government are doing that for graduates. basically you spend a year in india working for 1 dollar a week stitching GAP t -shirts together. better than being unemployed thats what i say!
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

explain gap year?

i do like to browse around the store Gap. but i usually dont find very interesting things. the things there are overpriced for a lesser quality. Though, They do carry a fine line of nothing.



yeah the uk government are doing that for graduates. basically you spend a year in india working for 1 dollar a week stitching GAP t -shirts together. better than being unemployed thats what i say!


gap year = UK gov forces students to take a year off /in between high school and college/ to do...what???
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

explain gap year?

i do like to browse around the store Gap. but i usually dont find very interesting things. the things there are overpriced for a lesser quality. Though, They do carry a fine line of nothing.



yeah the uk government are doing that for graduates. basically you spend a year in india working for 1 dollar a week stitching GAP t -shirts together. better than being unemployed thats what i say!


gap year = UK gov forces students to take a year off /in between high school and college/ to do...what???


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7821629.stm

oh did i say slave labour? i meant 6 months working for a bank.... lol
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
I want to do aid/voluntary work in africa or somewhere.

I also hope to take a cookery course.

That is, if I pass my a2s.
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

explain gap year?

i do like to browse around the store Gap. but i usually dont find very interesting things. the things there are overpriced for a lesser quality. Though, They do carry a fine line of nothing.



yeah the uk government are doing that for graduates. basically you spend a year in india working for 1 dollar a week stitching GAP t -shirts together. better than being unemployed thats what i say!


gap year = UK gov forces students to take a year off /in between high school and college/ to do...what???


the UK does not force students to take a year off!!!!! a gap year is not something that is forced on you! it is a year you take off from work or before going to uni!
most people travel and go to diffrent places for their gap year...for example my bro spent a year in south africa for his gap year, and has now moved out there to study!

for my gap year - befor i go to uni i want to travel to diffrent places!

so what i'm asking is if you had a year off work or school (this would be your gap year) how would you spend it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.