First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Cure for aids!
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e21_1236599286

watch the video, never be afraid of sex again.
Picture not related just really cute.
Posted 3/9/09
TT___TT

terrible

now can't I rape a girl to get aids .___.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Seriously?
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
^ I just lost all faith in humanity.
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
At first I was , and then I was like
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
you should elaborate more in your threads, instead of solely posting a link.
a link does not incline me to look further into the topic.

but on the other hand, that off topic pic is quite cute.
but coming from a 18yr old guy (you), it has left me woried.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
. . . ( no comment )
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
That picture is adorable~!!! *____*
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

you should elaborate more in your threads, instead of solely posting a link.
a link does not incline me to look further into the topic.

but on the other hand, that off topic pic is quite cute.
but coming from a 18yr old guy (you), it has left me woried.


Why does that leave you worried?
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

you should elaborate more in your threads, instead of solely posting a link.
a link does not incline me to look further into the topic.

but on the other hand, that off topic pic is quite cute.
but coming from a 18yr old guy (you), it has left me woried.


Why does that leave you worried?


She thinks your gay
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

142 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

you should elaborate more in your threads, instead of solely posting a link.
a link does not incline me to look further into the topic.

but on the other hand, that off topic pic is quite cute.
but coming from a 18yr old guy (you), it has left me woried.


Why does that leave you worried?


She thinks your gay


WHy would that leave someone worried>? She also has no idea about my sexual orientation in the first place
Posted 3/9/09
At 1st I was like then I but if you really want to be scared watch this video but well you have to be 18 to watch it <.< Pic is semi related


http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e21_1236599286

watch the video, never be afraid of sex again.
Picture not related just really cute.


brilliant

wikipedia say

Applications
The antimicrobial properties of silver have been put to a wide variety of uses, including:
Water disinfection in hotels and hospitals
Postharvest cleaning of oysters
Inhibition of bacterial growth on chicken farms
Water recycling aboard space shuttles
Home purification of water in Europe and North America
Point of use disinfectant for water and vegetables in Mexico
Alternative to antibiotics (not recommended by USFDA)
Alternative to laundry detergent
Application to eyes of newborn babies to prevent infection
Coating on catheters to prevent infection


oh yeah and a cure for aids


where the hell do these people come from?
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Only one way to find out, you guys have to go out and get aids and apply the theoretical cure. I'll sit back and wait, let me know how your experiments turn out.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e21_1236599286

watch the video, never be afraid of sex again.
Picture not related just really cute.


brilliant

wikipedia say

Applications
The antimicrobial properties of silver have been put to a wide variety of uses, including:
Water disinfection in hotels and hospitals
Postharvest cleaning of oysters
Inhibition of bacterial growth on chicken farms
Water recycling aboard space shuttles
Home purification of water in Europe and North America
Point of use disinfectant for water and vegetables in Mexico
Alternative to antibiotics (not recommended by USFDA)
Alternative to laundry detergent
Application to eyes of newborn babies to prevent infection
Coating on catheters to prevent infection


oh yeah and a cure for aids


where the hell do these people come from?


Must be why North America and Europe does not have aids?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.