First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Cure for aids!
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:



carlton always helps me maintain my erection




actually he's hotter ^__^


Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/9/09
I bet the *white man* paid him to fool those people <.<
Posted 3/9/09





safety first .___.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Actually saw an interesting video of how you insert those.
Posted 3/9/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Actually saw an interesting video of how you insert those.


lol same here at school with Biology ^^
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Actually saw an interesting video of how you insert those.


lol same here at school with Biology ^^
although to insert it just before would be rather a big turn off.

Posted 3/9/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Actually saw an interesting video of how you insert those.


lol same here at school with Biology ^^
although to insert it just before would be rather a big turn off.



lol better be safe than have sex unsafe ^^
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
a condom? or would you insist she walks around with that monstosity?
Posted 3/9/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:

a condom? or would you insist she walks around with that monstosity?


then you didn't watch how easily you can pull it out ? =o
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I watched part of the video and rapidly lost interest I am sorry to say.
Posted 3/9/09
Too much spam. And there's a thread for posting youtube videos anyway.

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.