First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply CHARACTER REQUEST
Posted 3/12/09

mia5454 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

gender: female

Skin color: umm....an it be like asian color skin???

clothes color: blue and purple

hair color: dark brown

eye color: dark brown

how many:2


here u go sorry if i made it bad




kool thanx
how do u guyz make these??

Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

gender: female

Skin color: umm....an it be like asian color skin???

clothes color: blue and purple

hair color: dark brown

eye color: dark brown

how many:2


here u go sorry if i made it bad




kool thanx
how do u guyz make these??



sorry can't tell u
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

gender: female

Skin color: umm....an it be like asian color skin???

clothes color: blue and purple

hair color: dark brown

eye color: dark brown

how many:2


^^ here u go ^^ 0.o second design


Posted 3/12/09

mia5454 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

gender: female

Skin color: umm....an it be like asian color skin???

clothes color: blue and purple

hair color: dark brown

eye color: dark brown

how many:2


here u go sorry if i made it bad




kool thanx
how do u guyz make these??



sorry can't tell u


lol ok~

Posted 3/12/09

aitran96 wrote:


-Krystal_Clear_Wingz- wrote:

gender: female

Skin color: umm....an it be like asian color skin???

clothes color: blue and purple

hair color: dark brown

eye color: dark brown

how many:2


^^ here u go ^^ 0.o second design





thanx 2~
Member
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 伊野尾慧 LOL, ahaha.....
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
gender: F

skin color: uhm asian?? hehehe

clothes color: purple..XP hehehe

hair color: clack!

eye color: brown, like hazel..

mod/creator you want it from: anyone.. hehehe

emotion: happy!!!!

pet(yes or no): yes.. hehehe dogs?? hee if possible? hehehe

how many: 2?
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

egap wrote:

gender: F

skin color: uhm asian?? hehehe

clothes color: purple..XP hehehe

hair color: clack!

eye color: brown, like hazel..

mod/creator you want it from: anyone.. hehehe

emotion: happy!!!!

pet(yes or no): yes.. hehehe dogs?? hee if possible? hehehe

how many: 2?



Member
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 伊野尾慧 LOL, ahaha.....
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

mia5454 wrote:


egap wrote:

gender: F

skin color: uhm asian?? hehehe

clothes color: purple..XP hehehe

hair color: clack!

eye color: brown, like hazel..

mod/creator you want it from: anyone.. hehehe

emotion: happy!!!!

pet(yes or no): yes.. hehehe dogs?? hee if possible? hehehe

how many: 2?





ccccuuuttteeee!!! hehehehe...XP so nice thanks.. hehehe but i meant two pets not two girls.. ahaha but it's okay! hehehehee
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

egap wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


egap wrote:

gender: F

skin color: uhm asian?? hehehe

clothes color: purple..XP hehehe

hair color: clack!

eye color: brown, like hazel..

mod/creator you want it from: anyone.. hehehe

emotion: happy!!!!

pet(yes or no): yes.. hehehe dogs?? hee if possible? hehehe

how many: 2?





ccccuuuttteeee!!! hehehehe...XP so nice thanks.. hehehe but i meant two pets not two girls.. ahaha but it's okay! hehehehee


ah!!!!!!!!!! so sorry!!!!!!!!!
Member
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 伊野尾慧 LOL, ahaha.....
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

mia5454 wrote:


egap wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


egap wrote:

gender: F

skin color: uhm asian?? hehehe

clothes color: purple..XP hehehe

hair color: clack!

eye color: brown, like hazel..

mod/creator you want it from: anyone.. hehehe

emotion: happy!!!!

pet(yes or no): yes.. hehehe dogs?? hee if possible? hehehe

how many: 2?





ccccuuuttteeee!!! hehehehe...XP so nice thanks.. hehehe but i meant two pets not two girls.. ahaha but it's okay! hehehehee


ah!!!!!!!!!! so sorry!!!!!!!!!



ahaha it's okay!!!XP heheheh
Member
5222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hmm,Japan,neh Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09
gender:one Female one Male

skin color:Normal

Hair style:Something like rookia's hair(I dont know how to spell her name cuz i never saw that anime)

clothes color:Orange

hair color:Orange/Red

eye color:Blue/Purple

mod/creator you want it from:Any

emotion:Boy:the F1(I hope you know what i mean)
:Girl:Wink

Extra(If you can accepted it):A pet Black cat for the girl

pet(yes or no):

how many:one girl one boy
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

Blinggle wrote:

gender:one Female one Male

skin color:Normal

Hair style:Something like rookia's hair(I dont know how to spell her name cuz i never saw that anime)

clothes color:Orange

hair color:Orange/Red

eye color:Blue/Purple

mod/creator you want it from:Any

emotion:Boy:the F1(I hope you know what i mean)
:Girl:Wink

Extra(If you can accepted it):A pet Black cat for the girl

pet(yes or no):

how many:one girl one boy


don't know what u mean by f1
Member
5222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hmm,Japan,neh Mal...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09 , edited 10/3/09

mia5454 wrote:


Blinggle wrote:

gender:one Female one Male

skin color:Normal

Hair style:Something like rookia's hair(I dont know how to spell her name cuz i never saw that anime)

clothes color:Orange

hair color:Orange/Red

eye color:Blue/Purple

mod/creator you want it from:Any

emotion:Boy:the F1(I hope you know what i mean)
:Girl:Wink

Extra(If you can accepted it):A pet Black cat for the girl

pet(yes or no):

how many:one girl one boy


don't know what u mean by f1


oh well,a wink lah!oh,and a tiger tail for the girl
Moderator
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
I wanna help can u let me do character requests pleasee~ mia~
Moderator
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

Blinggle wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


Blinggle wrote:

gender:one Female one Male

skin color:Normal

Hair style:Something like rookia's hair(I dont know how to spell her name cuz i never saw that anime)

clothes color:Orange

hair color:Orange/Red

eye color:Blue/Purple

mod/creator you want it from:Any

emotion:Boy:the F1(I hope you know what i mean)
:Girl:Wink

Extra(If you can accepted it):A pet Black cat for the girl

pet(yes or no):

how many:one girl one boy


don't know what u mean by f1


oh well,a wink lah!oh,and a tiger tail for the girl


Well here you go ( i think its not too good )

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.