Post Reply role playing
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
please apply for role playing
Posted 4/5/09
Ami wanna roleplay XD
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

aitran96 wrote:

Ami wanna roleplay XD


ok who do u want to be?
Posted 4/5/09

mia5454 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:

Ami wanna roleplay XD


ok who do u want to be?


Um someone
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

aitran96 wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:

Ami wanna roleplay XD


ok who do u want to be?


Um someone


um... u know that ur a moderator right? so u can change it!
Posted 4/5/09

mia5454 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:

Ami wanna roleplay XD


ok who do u want to be?


Um someone


um... u know that ur a moderator right? so u can change it!


I can?
Creator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

aitran96 wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:


mia5454 wrote:


aitran96 wrote:

Ami wanna roleplay XD


ok who do u want to be?


Um someone


um... u know that ur a moderator right? so u can change it!


I can?


yeah....
You must be logged in to post.