First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which anime do u think did its part in anime history?
7773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / looking at the sky
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
just wondering for a while bout that but is there anime history? O.o eh oh well wat ya think about it anyways?
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09
Astro boy
Gundam
Doraemon

Just Google for what I meant.

Edit for someone173:

Astroboy was the first animated TV series to be produced in Japan, and after becoming a worldwide hit, Japanese cartoons began to flood the market with the release of other successful series' such as Gigantor, 8th man and Prince Planet. The large oval eyes became the standard for most other Japanese cartoons. A total of 193 episodes were produced, but only 104 of them were redubbed and shown on TV outside Japan. Clearly made anime history

Doraemon is Japan's most popular and well-loved manga series, and Doraemon is now perhaps one of the most recognized faces in all of Japan.

Gundam had impact not only to the anime world but also technology IRL. Also gundam is the most parodied series in anime.

I get trolled easily by narutards, sorry.
7773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / looking at the sky
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
ooook thx lol x3
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY- Dats all im r...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
Doraemon, Gundam, Dragonball (The earliest one), Death Note, Pokemon. I cant think of any others but will put up more when i could think about it.
28143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
Don't Forget Rurouni Kenshin
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
I have a bad feeling of this thread after reading only 4 replies. Pokemon helping define anime history? >>
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

someone173 wrote:

I have a bad feeling of this thread after reading only 4 replies. Pokemon helping define anime history? >>


Of course it did, it did went worldwide, especially the video games.

Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09
*insert any hentai here*

and most likely naruto cause it spawned the whole narutard concept.

EDIT: and yugioh cause it showed people that yelling and pimp slapping cards can be fodder for anime
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

holy_may wrote:


someone173 wrote:

I have a bad feeling of this thread after reading only 4 replies. Pokemon helping define anime history? >>


Of course it did, it did went worldwide, especially the video games.



The problem with such a thread like this is that people are gonna end up comparing series by quantity over quality.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

someone173 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


someone173 wrote:

I have a bad feeling of this thread after reading only 4 replies. Pokemon helping define anime history? >>


Of course it did, it did went worldwide, especially the video games.



The problem with such a thread like this is that people are gonna end up comparing series by quantity over quality.


not likely, this has to do with anime history...

The real problem is that most of them don't know the history itself -_-
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

holy_may wrote:


someone173 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


someone173 wrote:

I have a bad feeling of this thread after reading only 4 replies. Pokemon helping define anime history? >>


Of course it did, it did went worldwide, especially the video games.



The problem with such a thread like this is that people are gonna end up comparing series by quantity over quality.


not likely, this has to do with anime history...

The real problem is that most of them don't know the history itself -_-


Since said people's knowledge often doesn't go much past Dragonball, well, it's unsurprising.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

someone173 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


someone173 wrote:


holy_may wrote:


someone173 wrote:

I have a bad feeling of this thread after reading only 4 replies. Pokemon helping define anime history? >>


Of course it did, it did went worldwide, especially the video games.



The problem with such a thread like this is that people are gonna end up comparing series by quantity over quality.


not likely, this has to do with anime history...

The real problem is that most of them don't know the history itself -_-


Since said people's knowledge often doesn't go much past Dragonball, well, it's unsurprising.


You haven't even contributed a little thing here. Instead of your whines and rants why not mention a couple and enlighten us. Oh, btw anime that made part in anime histroy.
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iN tHaT tInY bLuE...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
astroboy, pokemon, drangon ball, sailor moon, cardcaptur sakura
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09
Ok fine.
- Astro Boy
- Lupin III
- Doraemon (as you already mentioned)
- Mazinger Z
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Ghost in the Shell
- Neo Genesis Evangelion
- Macross

I know I'm naming a lot of mecha, but you get the idea.
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
pokemon.

sailormoon. :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.