First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
advantages and disadvantages to having sex before a permanent spouse.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

Shimashou00 wrote:



About the single parents, All it takes is a curious girl and a curious guy. One time and its possible to get pregnant. Was she unconservative? Not exactly. Curiosity gets the better of any one who hasn't done it yet. If i told women in america that it was my divine duty to get them where i want them to be(or where they should be, not sure how you truely meant that) i'd get hit in the head or a drink in my face. You are correct in that girls have desires for dirty stuff too. Finding THAT girl is paramount. But how to know before the i do's thats a tough read.


exactly my point. girls are curious so what's stopping them to be wild? all it takes, as the great Joker said, is a little push. *pokes*

and you don't tell that to women, the divine duty stuff. Unless you can say it in the most cheesy way you can but such things are not meant to be said. Its like saying "you're getting fat" to a girl. No. You don't say that. I repeat, NO! (for all that is holy, do not do that).
Posted 11/18/09

alupihan45 wrote:


Shimashou00 wrote:



About the single parents, All it takes is a curious girl and a curious guy. One time and its possible to get pregnant. Was she unconservative? Not exactly. Curiosity gets the better of any one who hasn't done it yet. If i told women in america that it was my divine duty to get them where i want them to be(or where they should be, not sure how you truely meant that) i'd get hit in the head or a drink in my face. You are correct in that girls have desires for dirty stuff too. Finding THAT girl is paramount. But how to know before the i do's thats a tough read.


exactly my point. girls are curious so what's stopping them to be wild? all it takes, as the great Joker said, is a little push. *pokes*

and you don't tell that to women, the divine duty stuff. Unless you can say it in the most cheesy way you can but such things are not meant to be said. Its like saying "you're getting fat" to a girl. No. You don't say that. I repeat, NO! (for all that is holy, do not do that).


This is off topic, but thats the problem around the globe: Averting behavior. Nothing can stop anything from happening. You can threaten with consequense all day, but that wont stop bad things from happenoing. School shootings happen, the jail time after the fact didnt save any lives. The thought of a messed up future stops no one from having sex. The possible consequenses arent anything compared to the act of sex itself. People are wild and unstoppable forces. Deterance it cute at best, but if nuke one is launched, it will hit and people will die. am i conserned with what nukes 2 thru 10 will do? no nuke one has done its job, and all that dterence has stopped nothing. People will act in their best interest as the know it. What they learn after the fact will help them understand, but thats after the fact. after the dead bodies, after the baby's born, after the city is destroyed. Humans can not stop anything.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

Shimashou00 wrote:




This is off topic, but thats the problem around the globe: Averting behavior. Nothing can stop anything from happening. You can threaten with consequense all day, but that wont stop bad things from happenoing. School shootings happen, the jail time after the fact didnt save any lives. The thought of a messed up future stops no one from having sex. The possible consequenses arent anything compared to the act of sex itself. People are wild and unstoppable forces. Deterance it cute at best, but if nuke one is launched, it will hit and people will die. am i conserned with what nukes 2 thru 10 will do? no nuke one has done its job, and all that dterence has stopped nothing. People will act in their best interest as the know it. What they learn after the fact will help them understand, but thats after the fact. after the dead bodies, after the baby's born, after the city is destroyed. Humans can not stop anything.


yup. that's off topic.

anyway, with response to this post relating to the topic, bad things can be prevented (though i don't get your nukes).

there is a social tolerance and promotion on bad things all over the world. As an individual who wants change, you start with yourself by not tolerating it and not promoting it. You may say you are but just one man. That is so selfish. Out of the billion people in the world, do you think you are the only one who has this idea?

with relevance to the thread topic, the pros and cons are obvious. We see AIDS. We see STDs. We see unwanted pregnancy. We see abortion. We see abandonment of a child. We see bad parenting. We see this everyday.

given the fact that you see it, you are given a choice: to change or not to change. So do not say that their is no choice at all since as mere humans, we have the capacity to choose our paths.

I choose a society of high moral standards and I do my best to make this a reality. What is your choice?
Posted 11/18/09

alupihan45 wrote:


Shimashou00 wrote:




This is off topic, but thats the problem around the globe: Averting behavior. Nothing can stop anything from happening. You can threaten with consequense all day, but that wont stop bad things from happenoing. School shootings happen, the jail time after the fact didnt save any lives. The thought of a messed up future stops no one from having sex. The possible consequenses arent anything compared to the act of sex itself. People are wild and unstoppable forces. Deterance it cute at best, but if nuke one is launched, it will hit and people will die. am i conserned with what nukes 2 thru 10 will do? no nuke one has done its job, and all that dterence has stopped nothing. People will act in their best interest as the know it. What they learn after the fact will help them understand, but thats after the fact. after the dead bodies, after the baby's born, after the city is destroyed. Humans can not stop anything.


yup. that's off topic.

anyway, with response to this post relating to the topic, bad things can be prevented (though i don't get your nukes).

there is a social tolerance and promotion on bad things all over the world. As an individual who wants change, you start with yourself by not tolerating it and not promoting it. You may say you are but just one man. That is so selfish. Out of the billion people in the world, do you think you are the only one who has this idea?

with relevance to the thread topic, the pros and cons are obvious. We see AIDS. We see STDs. We see unwanted pregnancy. We see abortion. We see abandonment of a child. We see bad parenting. We see this everyday.

given the fact that you see it, you are given a choice: to change or not to change. So do not say that their is no choice at all since as mere humans, we have the capacity to choose our paths.

I choose a society of high moral standards and I do my best to make this a reality. What is your choice?


Mychoice has been made. I chose to explore sex. I chose to raise my children. i chose to get married. I choose to live with my choices. I have learned a great deal from my decisions, and i know that no one else has the knowlege i posess about the events of my life, an its effects on my decision making process as a whole. It is because choice is a matter of individuality that people disagree. It is because of this that some promote their feelings, while others quietly disagree. You are correct in that there is no right and wrong, as it truely is a matter of perspective.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

Shimashou00 wrote:

Mychoice has been made. I chose to explore sex. I chose to raise my children. i chose to get married. I choose to live with my choices. I have learned a great deal from my decisions, and i know that no one else has the knowlege i posess about the events of my life, an its effects on my decision making process as a whole. It is because choice is a matter of individuality that people disagree. It is because of this that some promote their feelings, while others quietly disagree. You are correct in that there is no right and wrong, as it truely is a matter of perspective.


hey you are not alone in this world. if you know the "butterfly effect" you'll be aware that what you do affects us also and what we do affects you also.

I will not argue about your belief. I'm not saying you are wrong nor you are right. Just be careful. What you do affects someone.
Posted 11/18/09
Lemme say this. I dont title myself. I'm just a guy doin the best he knows for himself and those he cares for. You can call me a Westerner, a Husband, a Father, a Sex Fiend, or a Human. Whichever meets the agenda for the day. I consider myself a human, first before anything else. Religious upbringing for me holds firm as a rule, but at this point in my life I dont have a protective view of it, because it no longer applies to me. To have a say on 'let it be so, or not so" would only serve to bolster my view over another considering that it doesn't apply to me currently.

I dont represent anyone's belief. You gotta make that distinction in your own heart, based on what you live and breathe and know to be the truth. Because we're all tought different things even around the world, we do what we each believe to be what we should do. So we are right in that we are true to our hearts. The sides we've drawn are an unfortunate consequence, but niether is more perfect than the other.

Question: Would you wear protection with your wife?

Question: Should you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.