First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Nightmare Before Christmas movie
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

SpencerSlutface wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:

I loved this movie as soon as it came out.. wayy before it was popular.


Yeah same. I was really young.

But then all of this merchandise came out and all of these kids starting wearing shirts and sweaters with Jack or Sally on it. Some of them have never even seen the movie. That kinda killed it for me. ~



Oh snap i didn't even see your quote.

Yea it got ubber popular.

I guess were just typical scene kids


Haha no prob'. I get so many new notifications I don't know where the fuck they're all coming from.

Yeah I remember I saw this one kid with a Jack cell phone case and I commented on it and how I loved the movie, and he gave me a stupid look and said, "What movie?" Hahaha. I almost died laughing.

Oh, we sure fucking are. <3 ~


Oh mann. that is hilarious bout the cell.. A thing about it being so popular is that you can wear a whole outfit with nightmare before christmas. hehe.

Yea i never knew i was until today... mann.. does this mean i have to go buy skinny jeans and extentions? lmao.



It's funny 'cause I actually wear skinny jeans and own extensions. I had no idea that was scene lol.

I think truth be told: No one knows wtf scene is. ~


Oh haha. well my friend is considered 'scene' and she has skinny jeans and extentions. Most 'scene' kids do.

But hey.. its not a bad thing. Only when people use it as an insult. Your pretty kool. :]



I just wear what I want. I don't care what category people try to place me in. I still look damn sexxi.

So are you. I like how you handle insults. ~
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
i love it... i wish i can sing like them.. ahaha
Posted 2/4/08

PandaOrgii wrote:


kyocool wrote:


SpencerSlutface wrote:


kyocool wrote:

James and the Giant Peach >>>>>>> Nightmare Before Christmass


SpencerSlutface wrote:

I loved this movie as soon as it came out.. wayy before it was popular.


Haha typical scene kid trying to show their "uniqueness" By saying how they liked X thing before it was mainstream. Go figure lawl

Trevor (OP)


LMAO. no one in my life has ever called me 'scene' but whateva.
What exactly is my "uniqueness" in this post...?
If you do not understand what i am trying to say... is that... when it came out.. it was not as popular.
Kay thanks.


I really really doubt that seeing as how you seem to know what "scene" is
Secondly you put your post in such a manner like ohh look @ me i was soooo into this when it was still underground. You fail. Goodbye.

Trevor (OP)


Seeing as I agreed with her, I guess I'm a typical scene kid too. =)

Your generalization fails. ~



You and her both are absolutely horrible @ reading comprehension. LEARN TO READ PROPERLY. I didn't say liking that movie in particular made you a scene kid. I STATED that scene kids are notorious for being loud about " Oh i liked X thing way before everyone else did when it was still underground and not mainstream" (also her dress is a decent give away as well =p)

So in short no my generalization does indeed not fail. But more so you twits ability to properly read and analyze others posts.


EDIT- The movie itself isn't even all THAT popular. That is...unless you're part of the "Hottopic" Crowd where its all over the bloody place left and right.

goodnight =)

Trevor (OP)
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
"Haha typical scene kid trying to show their "uniqueness" By saying how they liked X thing before it was mainstream. Go figure lawl." You didn't say she was acting like one, you blatantly said she is one. "TYPICAL SCENE KID-" =)

I love how you 'internet tough guys' always use the 'learn how to readz lol' tactic. It's so amusing.

Fucking moron LOL. ~
Posted 2/4/08

PandaOrgii wrote:

"Haha typical scene kid trying to show their "uniqueness" By saying how they liked X thing before it was mainstream. Go figure lawl." You didn't say she was acting like one, you blatantly said she is one. "TYPICAL SCENE KID-" =)

I love how you 'internet tough guys' always use the 'learn how to readz lol' tactic. It's so amusing.

Fucking moron LOL. ~


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jesus thank you for proving my point! Once again failure to read made you look like a dumb broad =)

What you quoted had absolutely NOTHING to do with the movie. It was relevant to the fact she was trying to show how "hip" she was by watching someone before it gained mass popularity.

Thus why i used X as a variable because X could mean countless number of things (usually pertaining to cinema or music)

Clearly you felt threatened by my post to retaliate back in such a "harsh" manner lulz.

Jesus christ you just walked right into that /facepalm didn't you?

its probably best for you to just ignore this thread for a couple of pages till no one sees your posts anymore.

Trevor (OP)
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

kyocool wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:

"Haha typical scene kid trying to show their "uniqueness" By saying how they liked X thing before it was mainstream. Go figure lawl." You didn't say she was acting like one, you blatantly said she is one. "TYPICAL SCENE KID-" =)

I love how you 'internet tough guys' always use the 'learn how to readz lol' tactic. It's so amusing.

Fucking moron LOL. ~


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jesus thank you for proving my point! Once again failure to read made you look like a dumb broad =)

What you quoted had absolutely NOTHING to do with the movie. It was relevant to the fact she was trying to show how "hip" she was by watching someone before it gained mass popularity.

Thus why i used X as a variable because X could mean countless number of things (usually pertaining to cinema or music)

Clearly you felt threatened by my post to retaliate back in such a "harsh" manner lulz.

Jesus christ you just walked right into that /facepalm didn't you?

its probably best for you to just ignore this thread for a couple of pages till no one sees your posts anymore.

Trevor (OP)


LOL. Look at you trying to place yourself on the thrown alreeady! My my!

Pathetic attempt. Seriously.

You fail at arguing using the most ridiculous tactics.

Point in key: You attacked her for no reason; you based her post on a sterotypical ideal that you believed her to be potraying.

Seriously, quit boring me. ~
Posted 2/4/08

PandaOrgii wrote:

LOL. Look at you trying to place yourself on the thrown alreeady! My my!

Pathetic attempt. Seriously.

You fail at arguing using the most ridiculous tactics.

Point in key: You attacked her for no reason; you based her post on a sterotypical ideal that you believed her to be potraying.

Seriously, quit boring me. ~


Ahh was that it? Someone was hurt because i absolutely obliterated their argument so now it has to resort to. "Pathetic Attempt. Seriously?" Without any retort!?

Now you're entire base argument jumps from scene kids to "Oh you attacked her for no reason"

Pick a damn argument and stick with it or stop being a pesky vagina and go cook or something.

You bore me! If i failed using the most ridiculous tactics then there shouldn't have been any reason to reply back right? Why alert someone of their own failure if the proof was already in the pudding as one might say?

You Canadians and your false sense of intelligence

Point proven /Story

Have fun bitching to no one on this thread!

Trevor (OP)
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

kyocool wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:

LOL. Look at you trying to place yourself on the thrown alreeady! My my!

Pathetic attempt. Seriously.

You fail at arguing using the most ridiculous tactics.

Point in key: You attacked her for no reason; you based her post on a sterotypical ideal that you believed her to be potraying.

Seriously, quit boring me. ~


Ahh was that it? Someone was hurt because i absolutely obliterated their argument so now it has to resort to. "Pathetic Attempt. Seriously?" Without any retort!?

Now you're entire base argument jumps from scene kids to "Oh you attacked her for no reason"

Pick a damn argument and stick with it or stop being a pesky vagina and go cook or something.

You bore me! If i failed using the most ridiculous tactics then there shouldn't have been any reason to reply back right? Why alert someone of their own failure if the proof was already in the pudding as one might say?

You Canadians and your false sense of intelligence

Point proven /Story

Have fun bitching to no one on this thread!

Trevor (OP)


LOL... You argue like a 13 year old.

Yeah, you attacked her based on the fact you thought of her as a sterotypical scene kid. I need to learn how to read?
A pesky vagina? LOL. You've probably never touched a real vagina.

Man, you know what? This is pointless. I can't argue with someone that has the intelligence of a inbreeded redneck. You're just throwing random insults.

Taking the 'you bore me' thing from me? Now that's a real joke.

And because I want to end this stupid arguement, knowing your base amount of maturity, you're gonna gloat and be all like, "HAHAH YEAH DATS BECAUSE YOUR MAD AN CANT SAY ANYTHING I WINZ LOL YEAH GO AWAY CAUSE U LOSE LOLOLOL."

I have better things to do; I'm sure you don't seeing as you were the first one to try and flame in this whole topic.

Grow up. ~
Posted 2/4/08

PandaOrgii wrote:

LOL... You argue like a 13 year old.

Yeah, you attacked her based on the fact you thought of her as a sterotypical scene kid. I need to learn how to read?
A pesky vagina? LOL. You've probably never touched a real vagina.

Man, you know what? This is pointless. I can't argue with someone that has the intelligence of a inbreeded redneck. You're just throwing random insults.

Taking the 'you bore me' thing from me? Now that's a real joke.

And because I want to end this stupid arguement, knowing your base amount of maturity, you're gonna gloat and be all like, "HAHAH YEAH DATS BECAUSE YOUR MAD AN CANT SAY ANYTHING I WINZ LOL YEAH GO AWAY CAUSE U LOSE LOLOLOL."

I have better things to do; I'm sure you don't seeing as you were the first one to try and flame in this whole topic.

Grow up. ~


You just had to try to get personal didn't you?

I argue like a 13 yr old? @ least i can keep my posts and arguments straight!
It wasn't based on what i thought its based on WHAT IS.

Inbred Redneck? I have the luxury of browsing your profile and see how you have a monroe a belly button piercing and are soo excited to go to the "top beauty school in your area" ( BIG LOL TO THAT)
You openly admit such trashy things yet still have the audacity to compare my intelligence to that oh a redneck OH lawdy me. You just disrupted all logic in a 50 mile radius are you happy?

Listen i think it's absolutely adorable you're trying to sit here and actually argue back but its just not working for me anymore i think we need to go our seperate ways. God knows i wouldn't want you to waste anymore time with me on this thread when you have the insane and intense task of beauty school to prepare for!

Oh and about the vagina thing. Trust me I've had more than you think and better than you

This msg was approved by Trevor and Co. for stating nothing but the truth

Hahahaha jesus i am an asshole.

Trevor (OP)


205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

kyocool wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:

LOL... You argue like a 13 year old.

Yeah, you attacked her based on the fact you thought of her as a sterotypical scene kid. I need to learn how to read?
A pesky vagina? LOL. You've probably never touched a real vagina.

Man, you know what? This is pointless. I can't argue with someone that has the intelligence of a inbreeded redneck. You're just throwing random insults.

Taking the 'you bore me' thing from me? Now that's a real joke.

And because I want to end this stupid arguement, knowing your base amount of maturity, you're gonna gloat and be all like, "HAHAH YEAH DATS BECAUSE YOUR MAD AN CANT SAY ANYTHING I WINZ LOL YEAH GO AWAY CAUSE U LOSE LOLOLOL."

I have better things to do; I'm sure you don't seeing as you were the first one to try and flame in this whole topic.

Grow up. ~


You just had to try to get personal didn't you?

I argue like a 13 yr old? @ least i can keep my posts and arguments straight!
It wasn't based on what i thought its based on WHAT IS.

Inbred Redneck? I have the luxury of browsing your profile and see how you have a monroe a belly button piercing and are soo excited to go to the "top beauty school in your area" ( BIG LOL TO THAT)
You openly admit such trashy things yet still have the audacity to compare my intelligence to that oh a redneck OH lawdy me. You just disrupted all logic in a 50 mile radius are you happy?

Listen i think it's absolutely adorable you're trying to sit here and actually argue back but its just not working for me anymore i think we need to go our seperate ways. God knows i wouldn't want you to waste anymore time with me on this thread when you have the insane and intense task of beauty school to prepare for!

Oh and about the vagina thing. Trust me I've had more than you think and better than you

This msg was approved by Trevor and Co. for stating nothing but the truth

Hahahaha jesus i am an asshole.

Trevor (OP)




Seriously, you've taken this way to far.

Calling me trashy because I have a fucking stud on my face and a belly stud?

Quit trying to make this personal. You really know nothing about me and I know nothing about you.

You stoop so low you're in the fucking dirt. Don't throw personal and judgemental attacks at me.

Grow the fuck up. ~
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
Kyo... you've made your point. Stop it.

And as for you, PandaOrgii, just don't aggravate him.
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
i didnt see the movie but i played the game on PS2
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / konoha
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
good
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
best movie ever!
Posted 2/7/08
It's a really good movie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.