First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
◄♫ Graduation Event
Posted 3/11/09
Welcome to the forum where all graduating students are special!

Please post a reply that you're going to graduate. This is a must!!
Whether you're going to graduate in
High school,
Grade School,
Junior High,
University
or even
KINDERGARTEN!
Everyone are needed here!




Event:

What: Graduation Event
Where: Entertainment Building
When: April 1 at 12:00nn
Who: Graduating Students




Note for Staff:
[especially the staff from the Ent. Building]



Note for Students:



Note for Graduating Students:



After you post that you're going to graduate, your name will be listed in this forum topic
and we're going to add you in our lists of celebrants in our event too.
so, post now before it's too late!!
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
uhhm. where to post? sorry. even though im already not that active, i wanted to graduate. onegaishimasu?
Student
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
but our graduation announcement would be on april 6, until then i still don't know if i'm going to graduate!!
i wonder if i'm qualified for this event...
Student
2339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / JUMPの世界!
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
umm, i'm going to graduate from elementary... actually in our school, it's not a graduation, just a recognition it'll be on march 27.. ^^

(so, um, i should post here right? what else do i need to do? ^^ sorry, i'm not really sure of what to do.. )
Student
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
i graduated from junior high on March 10th this year....am i allowed to participate?
but...I have a placement test on April 1st...T___T
Posted 3/29/09

emkyuu wrote:

uhhm. where to post? sorry. even though im already not that active, i wanted to graduate. onegaishimasu?


you can post it here directly. :D


triccian wrote:

but our graduation announcement would be on april 6, until then i still don't know if i'm going to graduate!!
i wonder if i'm qualified for this event...


aw.. then we'll move it on... WAHHH~ I GOT A YOUT CAMP ON APRIL 6-9! hm.. maybe on april 10. xD


Yuto10 wrote:

umm, i'm going to graduate from elementary... actually in our school, it's not a graduation, just a recognition it'll be on march 27.. ^^

(so, um, i should post here right? what else do i need to do? ^^ sorry, i'm not really sure of what to do.. )


hm.. oK! we'll include students who will receive medals too! xD


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:

i graduated from junior high on March 10th this year....am i allowed to participate?
but...I have a placement test on April 1st...T___T


of course you're allowed!
we're going to move it in april 10. ^^
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09


uhmm. how to say that i'll be graduating? haha. i'll be graduating as an administrator, dorm head, messenger and as an ass. librarian? hehe. :D



you're having a youth camp? what kind of youth camp? waaah. haha. im serving one. ^-^ (sorry for interupting the conversation btw. hahaha.)
Student
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~...mAnDaLuyOng C...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
i actually graduated just this march 26....hope i can join in the celebration... =)
Student
2339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / JUMPの世界!
Offline
Posted 3/31/09




oh, i see. :DD thanks for you help!
Student
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
ahh~ i start school on the 6th...
so the 10th is still no good for me...
Student
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/15/09
I'm "graduating" from Middle School on June 18.
(reason I put "graduating" is because I'm homeschooled )
P.S. I know I missed the celebration D:
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
I graduated from elementary school on June 1st, 2007!! :D
I'm graduating from middle school next year x-x;;
Posted 4/19/09



ne, minna.
i'm so sorry but i have to close this event.
i got busy lately that i didn't had much time in updating my sites.
but, if you want to proceed this... I'M READY AND REALLY ACTIVE TO START IT! PROMISE!!!!!!
so, just pm me for details and for your suggestions or your comments.. ok? ^^

Student
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~...mAnDaLuyOng C...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:

ne, minna.
i'm so sorry but i have to close this event.
i got busy lately that i didn't had much time in updating my sites.
but, if you want to proceed this... I'M READY AND REALLY ACTIVE TO START IT! PROMISE!!!!!!
so, just pm me for details and for your suggestions or your comments.. ok? ^^



..so..when will it be celebrated? =)
Posted 4/22/09

that's what we've been thinking... if we're going to continue it or when will it be clebrated. *sigh*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.