First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Avii Shop
TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

JunK_aDdiCtOr wrote:

•Username: JunK_aDdiCtOr
•Text: koko
•Mod:Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
•Which number?: 2,3 & 4
•Did u pay?: yes

p.s can u make the no. 3 avii more cuter by adding brushes and ribbons [plz...]


Here you go..
Thanks for buying and please come again =)
Sorry! I can't add ribbons to avatar 3 since I didn't have any ribbons >.< Sorry ><

TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

YueAihara wrote:


•Username:YueAihara
•Text: Nora Shima,momo
•Mod: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
•Which number?: # 1
•Did u pay?: yes


Here you go..
Thanks for buying =) Please come again ^^

3617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / winter wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/5/09



Thank you very much

TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

YueAihara wrote:

Thank you very much



You're welcome =) They are few just updated. Please check them out ^^ Thank You xD


3617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / winter wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/5/09



You're welcome =) They are few just updated. Please check them out ^^ Thank You xD




Ah, the avii num 11 and 12 ish soo cute !
wait for meh tomorrow !!


TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

YueAihara wrote:

Ah, the avii num 11 and 12 ish soo cute !
wait for meh tomorrow !!


Sure! Hehe<33 =) I'll wait ^^ Lol
ACE TOOTSIE ROLL
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


JunK_aDdiCtOr wrote:

•Username: JunK_aDdiCtOr
•Text: koko
•Mod:Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
•Which number?: 2,3 & 4
•Did u pay?: yes

p.s can u make the no. 3 avii more cuter by adding brushes and ribbons [plz...]


Here you go..
Thanks for buying and please come again =)
Sorry! I can't add ribbons to avatar 3 since I didn't have any ribbons >.< Sorry ><



thx it looks gorgeous i will come again to buy some if u have added new ones thx a lot

ACE TOOTSIE ROLL
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/7/09


DONE
TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

JunK_aDdiCtOr wrote:

•Username: JunK_aDdiCtOr
•Text: KoKo
•Mod: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
•Which number?: 8 & 11 [plz...]
•Did u pay?: yes i did :D

sorry for requesting again can't help it dey are so chweet xD [soz]


Here you go..
Hope you like it =) Avatar no.8 kinda changed >< I forgot to save the sample Sorry! >< Hehe


ACE TOOTSIE ROLL
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


JunK_aDdiCtOr wrote:

•Username: JunK_aDdiCtOr
•Text: KoKo
•Mod: Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
•Which number?: 8 & 11 [plz...]
•Did u pay?: yes i did :D

sorry for requesting again can't help it dey are so chweet xD [soz]


Here you go..
Hope you like it =) Avatar no.8 kinda changed >< I forgot to save the sample Sorry! >< Hehe





no problem ur avii making is as good as ever..:D thx
TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

JunK_aDdiCtOr wrote:

no problem ur avii making is as good as ever..:D thx


Hehe Thanks<33 xD ^^

TOOTSIE MOD
29109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / αηуωнєяє вυԏ нєяє ♥
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09


DONE
TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

babiibluerox wrote:


Here you go...
Hope you like it =]
TOOTSIE MOD
29109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / αηуωнєяє вυԏ нєяє ♥
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


babiibluerox wrote:


Here you go...
Hope you like it =]


ii love itt, thankz soo muchh ! =]

TOOTSIE MOD
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

babiibluerox wrote:

ii love itt, thankz soo muchh ! =]



You're welcome =]

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.