First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply • x • Avii Shop • x •
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 9/5/09
To Buyers,
-- One Avii costs 5 pics in the payment album or invite at invite at least 15 buddies ^^
- You must pay, or you will not receive your Avi ><
- If the "Status" is [Taken] then that Avi is not available --...
- If the "Status" is [Available] then that Avi is available --...


Fill out this out to request for an Avii


Username:
Text you want on it:
Which # Avii do you want:
Designs:
Did you pay:
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies):


-- x -- AVII SHOP -- x --

Information
Mod created by: ilike [Anami-chan]
Avii #:-1-
Status: Sold



Information
Mod created by: saku_lovely [saku-chan]
Avii #: -2-
Status: [under cons..]

Information
Mod created by: ilike [Anami-chan]
Avii #: -3-
Status: Sold



Information
Mod created by: ilike [Anami-chan]
Avii #: -4-
Status: [Available] Sold 1/2



Information
Mod created by: AtelierAni [Ani-chii]
Avii #: -5-
Status: [Sold]


Information
Mod created by: AtelierAni [Ani-chii]
Avii #: -6-
Status: [Sold]


Information
Mod created by: ilike [Anami-chan]
Avii #: -7-
Status: Sold



Information
Mod created by: ilike [Anami-chan]
Avii #: -8-
Status: [Available]



Information
Mod created by: AtelierAni [Ani-chii]
Avii #: -9-
Status: [Available]



Information
Mod created by: AtelierAni [Ani-chii]
Avii #: -10-
Status: [Sold]



MORE TO COME SOON!

















Last Edited By: Bunnylover12
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Amy...we need ways for pplz 2 request....//
Posted 4/14/09

ilike wrote:




Username: krisgirl
Text you want on it: krisgirl nd kris-chan
Which # Avii do you want: -3-, -1-
Designs: none
Did you pay: yes
Which option of paying: 10 pics

BA Avii Requesters
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
username: gleshillejacob
text: glesh
number: 4
designs: its perfect the way it is
pay: yes
option: invited 95 people
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

krisgirl wrote:


ilike wrote:




Username: krisgirl
Text you want on it: krisgirl nd kris-chan
Which # Avii do you want: -3-, -1-
Designs: none
Did you pay: yes
Which option of paying: 10 pics



here u go!
Posted 4/15/09

ilike wrote:


krisgirl wrote:


ilike wrote:




Username: krisgirl
Text you want on it: krisgirl nd kris-chan
Which # Avii do you want: -3-, -1-
Designs: none
Did you pay: yes
Which option of paying: 10 pics



here u go!


arigatou Anami-chan ^^

Posted 4/15/09
Username:kimya
Text you want on it:Kimya
Which # Avii do you want: --4--
Designs:none
Did you pay: yup
Which option of paying: 5 pics
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

kimya wrote:

Username:kimya
Text you want on it:Kimya
Which # Avii do you want: --4--
Designs:none
Did you pay: yup
Which option of paying: 5 pics


thx 4 buying^^
BA Avii Requesters
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09



Username: diana_unipet1996
Text you want on it: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Which # Avii do you want: 7, 1, 3
Designs: any
Did you pay: yip
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies): 15 pix
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:




Username: diana_unipet1996
Text you want on it: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Which # Avii do you want: 7, 1, 3
Designs: any
Did you pay: yip
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies): 15 pix


thx 4 buying




BA Avii Requesters
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

ilike wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:




Username: diana_unipet1996
Text you want on it: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Which # Avii do you want: 7, 1, 3
Designs: any
Did you pay: yip
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies): 15 pix


thx 4 buying






no probs XD these were sooo cute i couldnt hlp it >.<
BA Avii Requesters
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09
Username: Chooba76
Text you want on it: Chooba76 (at the top) Ariel-Chan (at the bottom)
Which # Avii do you want: 4, 2, 8
Did you pay: Invited 15 buddies
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies):
Posted 7/11/09
Username:Happystargirl
Text you want on it:Yua
Which # Avii do you want:-4-
Designs:just the way it is
Did you pay:yes
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies):15 buddies
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
Text you want on it:Anime9111, yui-chan
Which # Avii do you want: 10
Designs: none~
Did you pay: yuup
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies): 5 pics
Moderator
5218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

anime9111 wrote:

Text you want on it:Anime9111, yui-chan
Which # Avii do you want: 10
Designs: none~
Did you pay: yuup
Which option of paying: (5 pics or 15 buddies): 5 pics


Here you go~! >w<


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.