Star Ocean 4
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
So i made this thread for SO4 players due to the fact that the strategy guide kinda sucks a little.
So if you have any questions about some quest or where to find items and stuffs like that, you are very free to make a post on this thread and hopefully I can or someone can help you. Thank You !!
Posted 3/11/09
I'm usually the kind of person that does things on his own, but I got stuck after Sarah Jerand got abducted.
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

SaitoForte wrote:

I'm usually the kind of person that does things on his own, but I got stuck after Sarah Jerand got abducted.


well u have go to the purgatorium and you'll find one of sarah's feather there, after that head to eleyna house at tropp (on the upper right side of the map) and she'll give you the key to open the doors in the purgatorium.
Posted 3/11/09

reggae1188 wrote:


SaitoForte wrote:

I'm usually the kind of person that does things on his own, but I got stuck after Sarah Jerand got abducted.


well u have go to the purgatorium and you'll find one of sarah's feather there, after that head to eleyna house at tropp (on the upper right side of the map) and she'll give you the key to open the doors in the purgatorium.


The problem here is that I cannot get to the purgatorium in my present state. (still no bunny to ride)
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09

SaitoForte wrote:


reggae1188 wrote:


SaitoForte wrote:

I'm usually the kind of person that does things on his own, but I got stuck after Sarah Jerand got abducted.


well u have go to the purgatorium and you'll find one of sarah's feather there, after that head to eleyna house at tropp (on the upper right side of the map) and she'll give you the key to open the doors in the purgatorium.


The problem here is that I cannot get to the purgatorium in my present state. (still no bunny to ride)


i see, have you got the item from the house outside tatroii? if u already got it you can catch a bunny from the other side of the bridge, where the party found out that reimi was sick, it's around that area.
Posted 7/16/09
Post in here instead please
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-59741/star-ocean-4/

~locked
You must be logged in to post.