First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
KAT-TUN tenth consecutive #1!!
Posted 3/28/09
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
34341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
that is great news for kat tun, i hope they can keep that up!!!
Posted 4/2/09
While we're on the subject of RESCUE...not only is it their 10th consecutive #1...but the single also came in at #2 on the overall monthly sales ranking for march! Very impressive huh?
although they weren't able to surpass Arashi, who was #1...oh well...then again, Arashi's single did release a week before RESCUE, so it's understandable.

'One Drop' also made it to the list, it came in at #16 on the monthly sales...also understandable since I think we can all agree that RESCUE is a much better single.
2960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Underground Palac...
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
congrats to them. ^___^
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Way to go KAT-TUN...love them!! I like to see their boyish manner instead of lovey dovey stuff...If they punch each other or do things like fighting that will be interesting to watch...no kissing please...
Posted 4/3/09

kuronekokisune wrote:

Way to go KAT-TUN...love them!! I like to see their boyish manner instead of lovey dovey stuff...If they punch each other or do things like fighting that will be interesting to watch...no kissing please...


Hi, well...actually, in the past, there was a fist fight between Kame and Ueda...it wasn't acting, it was a REAL fight, quite serious, Kame complained about it to Johnny and even threatened to leave the group...but this was a long time ago.
I was told Kame & Ueda got into several fist fights actually...the group even reenacted one fight during 1 of their concerts some years back...but everything is fine between them now.

I'm not sure if members from any of the other JE groups have ever gotten into any serious fights.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
Well actually i don't mean the serious one...just fighting for fun...i mean, boys like to do that rite?? I knew 'bout the fight, n i hope that will never happen again, coz when things like that happen it may screw up the group...kame looks very protctive to ueda in one of dream boys show, it's weird how can he fight with ueda then...i wonder wut actually happen...well it's ok, not my probs though...
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09

kuronekokisune wrote:

Well actually i don't mean the serious one...just fighting for fun...i mean, boys like to do that rite?? I knew 'bout the fight, n i hope that will never happen again, coz when things like that happen it may screw up the group...kame looks very protctive to ueda in one of dream boys show, it's weird how can he fight with ueda then...i wonder wut actually happen...well it's ok, not my probs though...


Yes, I know you don't mean the serious ones...I just thought you might be interested anyway :)
if you mean just acting, then it would be that reenactment of Kame & Ueda's fist fight during that concert...although it was based on a real fight, but the reenactment was fake I guess.

It happened a very long time ago, I think it happened even before, or when they just debuted...while the group were performing on the stage, Maru accidentally made a mistake and Ueda was suppose to cover for him, but he didn't, so Kame threw a tantrum and shouted at him, Ueda became irritated and that was how they got into the fight. I only know the reason behind that particular fight...I don't know about the others.

But things are ok with them now, Kame and Ueda have since both resolved their differences and are actually quite friendly with each other now...which is a relief.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
I'll get heated up to if someone yell at me...i never knew the reason before coz it's an old story n i juz knew it couple years ago....Tq anyway scrystalz10
Posted 4/20/09

scrystalz100 wrote:


kuronekokisune wrote:

Way to go KAT-TUN...love them!! I like to see their boyish manner instead of lovey dovey stuff...If they punch each other or do things like fighting that will be interesting to watch...no kissing please...


Hi, well...actually, in the past, there was a fist fight between Kame and Ueda...it wasn't acting, it was a REAL fight, quite serious, Kame complained about it to Johnny and even threatened to leave the group...but this was a long time ago.
I was told Kame & Ueda got into several fist fights actually...the group even reenacted one fight during 1 of their concerts some years back...but everything is fine between them now.

I'm not sure if members from any of the other JE groups have ever gotten into any serious fights.


OMGSH
could you give me link to where i can get more info about this kame vs ueda thing?
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
Oh, so that's why Kame's nose looks like it was broken xDDDD

Sorry, just had to throw that in there
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
congrats to KAT-TUN!
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09

meerkatm wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:


kuronekokisune wrote:

Way to go KAT-TUN...love them!! I like to see their boyish manner instead of lovey dovey stuff...If they punch each other or do things like fighting that will be interesting to watch...no kissing please...


Hi, well...actually, in the past, there was a fist fight between Kame and Ueda...it wasn't acting, it was a REAL fight, quite serious, Kame complained about it to Johnny and even threatened to leave the group...but this was a long time ago.
I was told Kame & Ueda got into several fist fights actually...the group even reenacted one fight during 1 of their concerts some years back...but everything is fine between them now.

I'm not sure if members from any of the other JE groups have ever gotten into any serious fights.


OMGSH
could you give me link to where i can get more info about this kame vs ueda thing?


sorry, I don't know any specific sites you can read info about the incidents...I was mainly told about them by many fans... and that 1 particular fight they had when Kame was angry at Ueda for not covering up for Maru's mistake, Kame confessed to it during one of their old concerts...I forgot which concert, but I watched it at youtube a while back...I'm not sure if it's still up there, but you can check if you want.
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

scrystalz100 wrote:


meerkatm wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:


kuronekokisune wrote:

Way to go KAT-TUN...love them!! I like to see their boyish manner instead of lovey dovey stuff...If they punch each other or do things like fighting that will be interesting to watch...no kissing please...


Hi, well...actually, in the past, there was a fist fight between Kame and Ueda...it wasn't acting, it was a REAL fight, quite serious, Kame complained about it to Johnny and even threatened to leave the group...but this was a long time ago.
I was told Kame & Ueda got into several fist fights actually...the group even reenacted one fight during 1 of their concerts some years back...but everything is fine between them now.

I'm not sure if members from any of the other JE groups have ever gotten into any serious fights.


OMGSH
could you give me link to where i can get more info about this kame vs ueda thing?


sorry, I don't know any specific sites you can read info about the incidents...I was mainly told about them by many fans... and that 1 particular fight they had when Kame was angry at Ueda for not covering up for Maru's mistake, Kame confessed to it during one of their old concerts...I forgot which concert, but I watched it at youtube a while back...I'm not sure if it's still up there, but you can check if you want.


I wanna say that I am happy for KATTUN's success and busy schedule this 2009... individual members have their own individual projects too...

about the fight with Ueda and Kame, it was really true and I saw a reenactment in one of their concerts too... Poor Ueda, he even had a fight with Nishikido Ryo before although it was also said that this was all planned though at times it doesn't look at it especially when Ryo says criticisms to Ueda...

anyway I wish KATTUN would bond more and more, the group V6 had lots of fights in their early years but they have matured enough to overcome their indifferences and they had finally understood each other.. I wish KATTUN will be too.. all of the members should cooperate together...
Posted 4/21/09

kimmymeheechul wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:


meerkatm wrote:


scrystalz100 wrote:


kuronekokisune wrote:

Way to go KAT-TUN...love them!! I like to see their boyish manner instead of lovey dovey stuff...If they punch each other or do things like fighting that will be interesting to watch...no kissing please...


Hi, well...actually, in the past, there was a fist fight between Kame and Ueda...it wasn't acting, it was a REAL fight, quite serious, Kame complained about it to Johnny and even threatened to leave the group...but this was a long time ago.
I was told Kame & Ueda got into several fist fights actually...the group even reenacted one fight during 1 of their concerts some years back...but everything is fine between them now.

I'm not sure if members from any of the other JE groups have ever gotten into any serious fights.


OMGSH
could you give me link to where i can get more info about this kame vs ueda thing?


sorry, I don't know any specific sites you can read info about the incidents...I was mainly told about them by many fans... and that 1 particular fight they had when Kame was angry at Ueda for not covering up for Maru's mistake, Kame confessed to it during one of their old concerts...I forgot which concert, but I watched it at youtube a while back...I'm not sure if it's still up there, but you can check if you want.


I wanna say that I am happy for KATTUN's success and busy schedule this 2009... individual members have their own individual projects too...

about the fight with Ueda and Kame, it was really true and I saw a reenactment in one of their concerts too... Poor Ueda, he even had a fight with Nishikido Ryo before although it was also said that this was all planned though at times it doesn't look at it especially when Ryo says criticisms to Ueda...

anyway I wish KATTUN would bond more and more, the group V6 had lots of fights in their early years but they have matured enough to overcome their indifferences and they had finally understood each other.. I wish KATTUN will be too.. all of the members should cooperate together...


I'm not sure about the other "alleged" fights Kame & Ueda had...but I'm sure that 1 particular fight was real, Kame even went so far as to threaten to leave the group, I don't think it was all "planned"...Kame seemed really upset & remorseful about it at the concert.
But I'm glad everything is resolved between them now...Kame & Ueda are actually very friendly with each other now...they may not be 'friends' exactly, but they get along fine now, are band"mates"...ever since that incident, Ueda has learned to control his emotions better, and doesn't get irritated as easily as before, and Kame rarely gets into fights with the others these days, so it's all good.

Yes, in the past, the KT guys weren't very close, they've had fights and arguments, but I've noticed that they've grown closer these part few years...actually, in the past, the group has been split into 2 different friendship groups; Jin-Maru-Ueda-Junno and Kokame, although Maru gets along with everyone, so he was more like a 'bridge' between both 'groups'...but now, everyone gets along well with everyone in the group...although there are still certain friendships which are stronger than others in the group...but all in all, they all communicate well together now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.