Post Reply Do you have enemies at school?.Is that one reason to hate school?.
Member
14218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
► well i guess it has to do with hating school.
► if someone teases you and bullies you, for sure you don't wanna come to school..
► am i right?..
Member
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Eating ramen and...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
There is this one girl that i hate and i makes school even more miserable cuz if i get in a fight with her then the school is gonna find out that we called her some VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad stuff behind her back. THAT WOULD JUST GET ME AND MY FRIENDS IN A WHOLE BUNCH OF TROUBLE!!!!! Don't get me wrong i wanna beat the crap outa her ugly looking self!!!!!
Member
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
almost or even all of us have enemies & yes it makes school worst
Member
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace boring.
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
OH FUCK YES~!!!!(woopss sorry^_^;;;)

There is this girl she is just a freakin whore seriously~~!!!
There were some boys who were trying to touch her ass (yeah pervs i know-_-;) SHE JUST LAUGHS she even looks like shes enjoying right infront a boy she has a crush on and that boy rejected her and then she says she doesn't get it-____________________-;
She was a good friend of me before right now im like how the FUCK did I ever managed to be friends with her She betrayed me and then she says I DIDN;T KNOWW~~~~ then go all act like she's the victim while she used me and my other frienzz as if we are toys stupid whore that's what she is she also acts cute she'S NOT CUTE! i mean she really thinks she lives in an anime or somethin i mean okay you can be a bit obsessed i am aswell but that chick kyaaaaaaa kuuu~~~~ kawaaiiiiiiiiideessuuuuuuuuuuu daisukiiiiiiiiiii (IMAGINA THAT IN A CHIPMUNK VOICE EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!! (and no she ain't japanese~~~she ain;t even asian) Okay i know more people who do that(saying kawaii desu ohayo etc.) but they don;t do it every second of ever freakin day i MEAN TRY TO FREAKIN DO YOUR EXAM WHILE HEARING THAT SHREEKY VOICE THE WHOLE TIME FROM A PERSON WHO ISN'T CUTE AND YOU HATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOOPPPP~~!!!!!TT_TT anyone? have some tips i have the feeling im gonna kil someone dayumm|!


(srry for the long post& the swearing she just really annoys the FUCK outta me-___________- )
Member
14218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

ParamoreRocker1 wrote:

There is this one girl that i hate and i makes school even more miserable cuz if i get in a fight with her then the school is gonna find out that we called her some VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad stuff behind her back. THAT WOULD JUST GET ME AND MY FRIENDS IN A WHOLE BUNCH OF TROUBLE!!!!! Don't get me wrong i wanna beat the crap outa her ugly looking self!!!!!




► yah..that's real kinda crap thing you know..
► of course nobody really wants to be in trouble especially if you're not doin' something bad..
► tsk tsk..is she still like that?.
Member
14218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

sujulover4510 wrote:

OH FUCK YES~!!!!(woopss sorry^_^;;;)

There is this girl she is just a freakin whore seriously~~!!!
There were some boys who were trying to touch her ass (yeah pervs i know-_-;) SHE JUST LAUGHS she even looks like shes enjoying right infront a boy she has a crush on and that boy rejected her and then she says she doesn't get it-____________________-;
She was a good friend of me before right now im like how the FUCK did I ever managed to be friends with her She betrayed me and then she says I DIDN;T KNOWW~~~~ then go all act like she's the victim while she used me and my other frienzz as if we are toys stupid whore that's what she is she also acts cute she'S NOT CUTE! i mean she really thinks she lives in an anime or somethin i mean okay you can be a bit obsessed i am aswell but that chick kyaaaaaaa kuuu~~~~ kawaaiiiiiiiiideessuuuuuuuuuuu daisukiiiiiiiiiii (IMAGINA THAT IN A CHIPMUNK VOICE EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!! (and no she ain't japanese~~~she ain;t even asian) Okay i know more people who do that(saying kawaii desu ohayo etc.) but they don;t do it every second of ever freakin day i MEAN TRY TO FREAKIN DO YOUR EXAM WHILE HEARING THAT SHREEKY VOICE THE WHOLE TIME FROM A PERSON WHO ISN'T CUTE AND YOU HATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOOPPPP~~!!!!!TT_TT anyone? have some tips i have the feeling im gonna kil someone dayumm|!


(srry for the long post& the swearing she just really annoys the FUCK outta me-___________- )



► er..you really hate her..hmm, i can say..well, it's obvious huh..the way you tell it..harhar..
► well, just think that it's a wind blowing your ears..you can just ignore her you know..
► she's annoying as what you said..just ignore her..place your attention to other things.
► basically, she S**** you know...harhar..
► if she annoys you again, better kick her but..nah-uh just kidding..
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
i dun h8 ppl... its ppl h8 ME... =DDD
Member
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace boring.
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

crievELharDe wrote:


sujulover4510 wrote:




► er..you really hate her..hmm, i can say..well, it's obvious huh..the way you tell it..harhar..
Yep I really do beliEve me~~
► well, just think that it's a wind blowing your ears..you can just ignore her you know..
I tried really! But...Even during an exam you can hear her squeaky voice its just impossible to ignoreTT__T
► basically, she S**** you know...harhar..
I know:P
► if she annoys you again, better kick her but..nah-uh just kidding.. .
really?!..........YAY!............ (btw im not kidding ~~~~♥XD)



Posted 5/8/09
i had 1. but since i moved, dat bastard is out of way 4ever!
Posted 6/9/09
i got alot at my school, but there's this one that i freakin HATE so much, its this small fat bastard that makes my days bad by coming around pissing me off like hell!!! he calls me and my friend lesbians and does this immature comback to me just becuz i like _____ <---something that has to do with my avi!!! and no matter what i do to get that bastard away from me, he still won't stop pissing me off!!! and if he ever pisses me off again, then i'll kick his freakin ass for good!!! but good thing its summer for me so he wont have his ass pissing me off!!!!
You must be logged in to post.