First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Netizens love the Japanese "Shan Cai" [Makino Tsukushi] and the Taiwanese F4 the most
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

happipplrock wrote:


azn099 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


eastday.com is a very popular asian news and entertainment website based in shanghai. seeing as how inoue mao pulled off almost 4 million votes in a poll, there's a shitload of drama junkies on that site.

meteor garden was the first drama adaptation and is considered a classic in much of asia especially in the philipphines, so imo it's a no brainer people would like it so much. i didn't like meteor garden II though. that blew big time.

hmmm i see. for me thou its like if japan was the one that voted then im pretty sure HYD would win vice versa with korea. I dunno but i disagree with everything except the inoue mao one. Ifi had to choose i would rather read the manga than watch MG.



yea..meteor graden is the first drama adaption..actually taiwanese f4 is very porpular in japan..especially jerry yan..
Taiwanese group F4 held a concert tour in Japan early last October. 35,000 tickets for Tokyo's Budoukan have apparently already been sold out. Their Japan Tour 2008 concert tickets sold like hot cakes . F4 concert tickets sold extremely well, from initial 3 concerts, to 6 concerts. Japan organisers gave in to pressure by fans, and added another show, bringing it to a total of 7 concerts in Japan.
F4 has set a new record for chinese singers holding concerts in Japan. F4 has been enjoyed great fame since 2001 following their debut in hit TV drama “Meteor Garden”. Although they are very hot in Japan..but they are not very hot in Taiwan.Taiwan do not like to compliment F4.

They also held an international fans meeting, “Wish To See You in Taiwan” in Taipei. The event attracted around 5000 international fans, mainly from Japan.They was appointed as Taiwan tourism ambassadors and went to Japan & Korea to promote Taiwan's tourism, and held an international fans gathering . However, it is only open exclusively to Japan & Korea fans. Taiwan fans faced dissapointment as they are unable to attend. But apparently their role as ambassador in taiwan has been taken over by Fahrenheit.









14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

no offence but your quoting me replying this why? :DD
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09
yea ..i agree with the taiwanese f4 ^^
but the girl..i think mainland "shancai" more pretty than inoue mao












Posted 3/13/09
Omg...is the pic above really mainland's shancai? shes so pretty!... then shes the prettiest of all shancai..
Posted 3/14/09
In short

they love more the Taiwanese version than the Japanese version :))
Posted 3/14/09

qaq wrote:

yea ..i agree with the taiwanese f4 ^^
but the girl..i think mainland "shancai" more pretty than inoue mao














hehe.. agree..

but the Mainland F4 is so disappointing
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

qaq wrote:


she looks like erika sawajiri's sister...
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
haven't seen the korean version... BUT i disagree, i thought the Japanese version was 10x better than taiwan's one.
Posted 3/18/09

icecreampop wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


azn099 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


eastday.com is a very popular asian news and entertainment website based in shanghai. seeing as how inoue mao pulled off almost 4 million votes in a poll, there's a shitload of drama junkies on that site.

meteor garden was the first drama adaptation and is considered a classic in much of asia especially in the philipphines, so imo it's a no brainer people would like it so much. i didn't like meteor garden II though. that blew big time.

hmmm i see. for me thou its like if japan was the one that voted then im pretty sure HYD would win vice versa with korea. I dunno but i disagree with everything except the inoue mao one. Ifi had to choose i would rather read the manga than watch MG.



yea..meteor graden is the first drama adaption..actually taiwanese f4 is very porpular in japan..especially jerry yan..
Taiwanese group F4 held a concert tour in Japan early last October. 35,000 tickets for Tokyo's Budoukan have apparently already been sold out. Their Japan Tour 2008 concert tickets sold like hot cakes . F4 concert tickets sold extremely well, from initial 3 concerts, to 6 concerts. Japan organisers gave in to pressure by fans, and added another show, bringing it to a total of 7 concerts in Japan.
F4 has set a new record for chinese singers holding concerts in Japan. F4 has been enjoyed great fame since 2001 following their debut in hit TV drama “Meteor Garden”. Although they are very hot in Japan..but they are not very hot in Taiwan.Taiwan do not like to compliment F4.

They also held an international fans meeting, “Wish To See You in Taiwan” in Taipei. The event attracted around 5000 international fans, mainly from Japan.They was appointed as Taiwan tourism ambassadors and went to Japan & Korea to promote Taiwan's tourism, and held an international fans gathering . However, it is only open exclusively to Japan & Korea fans. Taiwan fans faced dissapointment as they are unable to attend. But apparently their role as ambassador in taiwan has been taken over by Fahrenheit.












i was there in their concert!...it was great!..i hope they will organise another one in japan ^^!

585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


hOw dArEd yOu.. taiwAnEsE f4 vErsiOn wAs thE mOst fit On thE rOlEs.. tw f4 wAs thE reaL f4.. thEy arE fit On thE rOle nOt liked jp f4.. its super disgusting and disappointed.,. uhmm.. dont angry at me that only my opinion ...
1377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / YAMAPI's HEART
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09
I haven't seen the mainland and korean versions but I really really love the Japanese version...
HYD is my choice...
I love how Oguri Shun played Rui Hanazawa...
I fell in love with the character by his acting...
Matsumoto Jun was so hot in HYD
but before HYD came out I liked The Taiwanese version...
Meteor Garden...
I used to be like overjoyed after seeing its episodes...
haha silly me...
I was just a kid back then...

♥♥♥
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

aLnairA wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


hOw dArEd yOu.. taiwAnEsE f4 vErsiOn wAs thE mOst fit On thE rOlEs.. tw f4 wAs thE reaL f4.. thEy arE fit On thE rOle nOt liked jp f4.. its super disgusting and disappointed.,. uhmm.. dont angry at me that only my opinion ...

learn how to type first ^_^ and i dont care what you say i still dont like them
18368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
First of all for all those haters out there on the Meteor Garden, the Taiwan version is an ORIGINAL. There would not be this popularity for the Japanese and Korean version if the first one wasn't well liked. Just because you don't appreciate them doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually like the ORIGINAL and think that it was well done. I might not think some of the actors are good looking but I wouldn't talk bad about it. Just to point out another fact SANCHAI ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY THE WHOLE IDEA WAS THAT SHE WAS PLAIN AND AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

mojeffery wrote:

First of all for all those haters out there on the Meteor Garden, the Taiwan version is an ORIGINAL. There would not be this popularity for the Japanese and Korean version if the first one wasn't well liked. Just because you don't appreciate them doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually like the ORIGINAL and think that it was well done. I might not think some of the actors are good looking but I wouldn't talk bad about it. Just to point out another fact SANCHAI ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY THE WHOLE IDEA WAS THAT SHE WAS PLAIN AND AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually japan already made a live-action in 1995 so MG technically isnt even first.
18368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

happipplrock wrote:


mojeffery wrote:

First of all for all those haters out there on the Meteor Garden, the Taiwan version is an ORIGINAL. There would not be this popularity for the Japanese and Korean version if the first one wasn't well liked. Just because you don't appreciate them doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually like the ORIGINAL and think that it was well done. I might not think some of the actors are good looking but I wouldn't talk bad about it. Just to point out another fact SANCHAI ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY THE WHOLE IDEA WAS THAT SHE WAS PLAIN AND AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually japan already made a live-action in 1995 so MG technically isnt even first.


Thats funny that you pointed that out all that means is that the Taiwan version made it popular because no one even cared about the "live-action in 1995"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.