First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Netizens love the Japanese "Shan Cai" [Makino Tsukushi] and the Taiwanese F4 the most
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

mojeffery wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


mojeffery wrote:

First of all for all those haters out there on the Meteor Garden, the Taiwan version is an ORIGINAL. There would not be this popularity for the Japanese and Korean version if the first one wasn't well liked. Just because you don't appreciate them doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually like the ORIGINAL and think that it was well done. I might not think some of the actors are good looking but I wouldn't talk bad about it. Just to point out another fact SANCHAI ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY THE WHOLE IDEA WAS THAT SHE WAS PLAIN AND AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually japan already made a live-action in 1995 so MG technically isnt even first.


Thats funny that you pointed that out all that means is that the Taiwan version made it popular because no one even cared about the "live-action in 1995"

im pointing it out since you said MG was the "original" when it fact it wasnt. i just wanted to correct the original part ^_^
also the manga in my opinion is alot more famous than the dramas[from japan,korea and taiwan]

80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
I still think the Taiwanese version is the best...
the guy in Japanese version looks weird to me :/
Posted 3/19/09
HAVEN'T WATCHED METE0R GARDEN yET AND i D0N'T PLAN T0...
i LiKE THE JAPANESE AND K0REAN CAST....
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Balayan, Batangas...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
YAh, i like them too... That's what i thought too... But i like Kim Bum too and Jun Matsumoto too... But i think taiwanese f4 are irreplaceable..
Posted 3/19/09

happipplrock wrote:


mojeffery wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


mojeffery wrote:

First of all for all those haters out there on the Meteor Garden, the Taiwan version is an ORIGINAL. There would not be this popularity for the Japanese and Korean version if the first one wasn't well liked. Just because you don't appreciate them doesn't mean they weren't good. I actually like the ORIGINAL and think that it was well done. I might not think some of the actors are good looking but I wouldn't talk bad about it. Just to point out another fact SANCHAI ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY THE WHOLE IDEA WAS THAT SHE WAS PLAIN AND AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually japan already made a live-action in 1995 so MG technically isnt even first.


Thats funny that you pointed that out all that means is that the Taiwan version made it popular because no one even cared about the "live-action in 1995"

im pointing it out since you said MG was the "original" when it fact it wasnt. i just wanted to correct the original part ^_^
also the manga in my opinion is alot more famous than the dramas[from japan,korea and taiwan]



i nvr heard of a live action in 1995...
but i still think taiwanese f4 the best ^^
Posted 3/21/09
yea..i think taiwanese f4 is the best ... nice choice
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
i am a japanese..but i perfer taiwanese f4.than japanese f4
me and my friends are fan of f4 ^-^
<3 jerry yan
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

happipplrock wrote:


aLnairA wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


hOw dArEd yOu.. taiwAnEsE f4 vErsiOn wAs thE mOst fit On thE rOlEs.. tw f4 wAs thE reaL f4.. thEy arE fit On thE rOle nOt liked jp f4.. its super disgusting and disappointed.,. uhmm.. dont angry at me that only my opinion ...

learn how to type first ^_^ and i dont care what you say i still dont like them
....if you are a japanese then il understand why you are behaving like this i mean proving to evryone that the japanese made the first version of hyd but if you're a filipino then i think you are silly and plain stupid,totally in denial of wats the truth when both version were being showed here in the phil.i caught you in AF saying the same thng again and again... well if it would make you feel good then start your own poll...really i dont know whats your problem with the taiwan f4

168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
erm....................that ximen choice was weird.
kim bum is the best ximen. no doubt.
jerry yan being the most popular domiyouji is reasonable. all the 3 versions are great. it doesn't matter which version wins.

zaizai as the most beautiful...............i guess i can agree. but kim hyun joong is very charming. and i absolutely dislike oguri shun.

wow i am surprised that vanness is the most loved. but he's better than the jp version. i guess. korean one is on par with him. they dun have must role anyway. so it doesn't matter.



168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
but i would say i like the whole combination of bbf more.
since hyd, i only like jun and shouta
Mg can't really say much, coz its the original version, and it started the whole f4 fever across asia.

jandi actually got the features that resemble the manga makino most. really. the hair. the mouth. the eye.
shancai is pretty, and since she's the 1st version, there's nth much to complaint.
makino is gd coz she looks suitable for jun. hahaha...

plot wise, i think hyd and bbf are on par.
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
i hate the tw f4... vic is ok... ken=boring... vanness...omg wat a name...he named himself after his street so sad....lol i live on hunter street...HAHAHA...HUNTER!
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

HANJ27 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


aLnairA wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


hOw dArEd yOu.. taiwAnEsE f4 vErsiOn wAs thE mOst fit On thE rOlEs.. tw f4 wAs thE reaL f4.. thEy arE fit On thE rOle nOt liked jp f4.. its super disgusting and disappointed.,. uhmm.. dont angry at me that only my opinion ...

learn how to type first ^_^ and i dont care what you say i still dont like them
....if you are a japanese then il understand why you are behaving like this i mean proving to evryone that the japanese made the first version of hyd but if you're a filipino then i think you are silly and plain stupid,totally in denial of wats the truth when both version were being showed here in the phil.i caught you in AF saying the same thng again and again... well if it would make you feel good then start your own poll...really i dont know whats your problem with the taiwan f4


i am part japanese im am trying to say to the people are that are so into thinking that MG was first that in fact it wasnt. Whats AF? and yeah theres already polls about it. i'm just telling to those people that are in denial about it. I have no problem with taiwan F4 i just dont like them geez. people need to realize that not everyone likes what you like. People dont like the people I like but i dont mind its their opinion. The girl ahead of me got me mad...why is she so offended about me not liking that F4 she needs to grow up esp when this is on the internet.
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my computer of co...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


umm...this wasn't "a" country that had voted for this. since its talking about netizens voting basically anyone on the net....citizens of the net.
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

happipplrock wrote:


HANJ27 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


aLnairA wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


hOw dArEd yOu.. taiwAnEsE f4 vErsiOn wAs thE mOst fit On thE rOlEs.. tw f4 wAs thE reaL f4.. thEy arE fit On thE rOle nOt liked jp f4.. its super disgusting and disappointed.,. uhmm.. dont angry at me that only my opinion ...

learn how to type first ^_^ and i dont care what you say i still dont like them
....if you are a japanese then il understand why you are behaving like this i mean proving to evryone that the japanese made the first version of hyd but if you're a filipino then i think you are silly and plain stupid,totally in denial of wats the truth when both version were being showed here in the phil.i caught you in AF saying the same thng again and again... well if it would make you feel good then start your own poll...really i dont know whats your problem with the taiwan f4


i am part japanese im am trying to say to the people are that are so into thinking that MG was first that in fact it wasnt. Whats AF? and yeah theres already polls about it. i'm just telling to those people that are in denial about it. I have no problem with taiwan F4 i just dont like them geez. people need to realize that not everyone likes what you like. People dont like the people I like but i dont mind its their opinion. The girl ahead of me got me mad...why is she so offended about me not liking that F4 she needs to grow up esp when this is on the internet.
....got you in there...the one in 1995 is a movie ryt?we are talking about a series here...the poll isnt about who made it first anyway...what im trying to say is that if you dont like meteor garden then thats your prerogative but refrain from saying things that might hurt other parties...why is it that when i dont like a certain celebrity i just totally ignore anything tat have anything to do with them..hope u got my point

1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

HANJ27 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


aLnairA wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

uhhh i hate taiwanese F4.
for me inoue mao was the best and japanese F4 was. which country voted in this?


hOw dArEd yOu.. taiwAnEsE f4 vErsiOn wAs thE mOst fit On thE rOlEs.. tw f4 wAs thE reaL f4.. thEy arE fit On thE rOle nOt liked jp f4.. its super disgusting and disappointed.,. uhmm.. dont angry at me that only my opinion ...

learn how to type first ^_^ and i dont care what you say i still dont like them
....if you are a japanese then il understand why you are behaving like this i mean proving to evryone that the japanese made the first version of hyd but if you're a filipino then i think you are silly and plain stupid,totally in denial of wats the truth when both version were being showed here in the phil.i caught you in AF saying the same thng again and again... well if it would make you feel good then start your own poll...really i dont know whats your problem with the taiwan f4



That's weird I am not Japanese (asian neither) but I prefer Japan F4. Why ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.