First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply H.A.W.C. RPG
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09
*looks back at the zombie*
Well then I suppose you know where the meeting is being held?
Posted 3/13/09
(g2g see ya!)
Moderator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
*Zombie ponts her in the right way*
Moderator
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
"Ne~ where am I?" Shinku asked herself.
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
Sami sees a warewolf approach HQ
Hmm she seems to be another ambassador, she might need some help

"Be right back," Sami calls as she runs to the main gate to help Rima
Running though the hallways Sami bumps into Shinku
"Hello you must be a new recruit, welcome to H.A.W.C," Sami smiles "Do u need help?"

Creator
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

vue123 wrote:

(g2g see ya!)


[please keep from telling if you are leaving. Just respond whenever you can.]
Posted 3/14/09
*walks in limping and sees Sami&Shinku*
Yo !
Creator
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
Diana looked at the tablet and can't help but think it looks familiar. "We'll have our research team look at it," she says simply.

"I know I probably shouldn't be asking this but, is Granger [bad guy: Master's follower] connected to this?" Amanda asks

"Strangely enough, it seems that they are not. The Master is gaining more followers but their veiws are not exactly the same as Granger. It seems the rebellion vampires do not agree amung themselves."

"But they are obviously following the Master's orders. No vampire would dare work against him."

"Yet you are," Sade stated.

Amanda smiled sideways and said, "Yeah, I am."

"The rest should be arriving soon," Diana said, turning the attention back to the matter at hand.
Posted 3/14/09
*walks in as she looks at everyone*
Sorry im late...
*bows head*
Creator
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

vue123 wrote:

*walks in as she looks at everyone*
Sorry im late...
*bows head*


"Rima," Diana greets. "Did you bring us any new information?"
Moderator
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Shinku was looking at her palm and draws with her finger on it.
Posted 3/14/09
*looks at her*
No...I havent
Posted 3/14/09
"So simply we don't know anything yet, so how r we going to win this battle?" Sami says stubbornly.
She can't help say after hearing Rima's report.
Moderator
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Shinku sighed as she kept on walking. "WAH!!! What am I going to do?"
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
[Amu isn't an ambassador, does she still come to the meeting?]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.