First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Boys Before Flowers Mariage SPOILER!!!
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


It's just the same as with any drama currently airing and obtaining high ratings. Get some common sense.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere but here :]
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

SerenityFound wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


including you... this is the third BBF thread I've seen you posting on...hmmmm, what does that say I wonder...


Dude i know right!
and i got pissed i replied to one thread and two other ppl
were saying that im stupid because i said
if she doesn't care about the drama
she should stop bashing every thread she's waisting her time
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
Hopefully he says NO!
He''s sooo cute!
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

mikmik14 wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


then why are u here in this thread about BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!???????????


Because i'm bored and i so wish to annoy you all.

1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/12/09

mushrie wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


It's just the same as with any drama currently airing and obtaining high ratings. Get some common sense.


That's not true! There are more topics about BOF than any other drama and this is called obsession.
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
*sigh* you people really need to read the books. Or watch the anime. They have a fake wedding, but JK leaves and joon pyo and jhandi will
get together. Now worries people. otherwise, the people who made this totally messed up the ending. They get married in the end, so, ya...
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

littlepunkgirl7 wrote:


SerenityFound wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


including you... this is the third BBF thread I've seen you posting on...hmmmm, what does that say I wonder...


Dude i know right!
and i got pissed i replied to one thread and two other ppl
were saying that im stupid because i said
if she doesn't care about the drama
she should stop bashing every thread she's waisting her time


Well, since it's a public forum, everyone has the right to comment. (even those who are not fans)
To tell you the truth, this is the first day i start replying to BOF topics, cause i'm in the mood.
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

erica06moj wrote:

to: XEEREEX: i dont think it's pathetic..it just so happened that lots of people loved watching it..it's their choice & not all people are the same..they have different choices..so i think it's not right to judge them whether they want to watch or not....ne?????

as for the forum: defintely...i'm sure he'll turn down the wedding..


You're nice and i know what you mean, but... why so many topics? It's scary.
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

SerenityFound wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


including you... this is the third BBF thread I've seen you posting on...hmmmm, what does that say I wonder...


Read my other comments.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere but here :]
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

xeereex wrote:


littlepunkgirl7 wrote:


SerenityFound wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


including you... this is the third BBF thread I've seen you posting on...hmmmm, what does that say I wonder...


Dude i know right!
and i got pissed i replied to one thread and two other ppl
were saying that im stupid because i said
if she doesn't care about the drama
she should stop bashing every thread she's waisting her time


Well, since it's a public forum, everyone has the right to comment. (even those who are not fans)
To tell you the truth, this is the first day i start replying to BOF topics, cause i'm in the mood.


That's so pathetic of you
because im bored i'll go bash this drama
for fun. Every drama that airs and is good
ppl talk about it. So get over it and stop bashing in every thread.
Get a life
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / katy, texas
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
a big NO....
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

xeereex wrote:


mikmik14 wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


then why are u here in this thread about BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!???????????


Because i'm bored and i so wish to annoy you all.



Just curious. Not judging you or anything.
Why are you so against the drama?
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

littlepunkgirl7 wrote:


xeereex wrote:


littlepunkgirl7 wrote:


SerenityFound wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


including you... this is the third BBF thread I've seen you posting on...hmmmm, what does that say I wonder...


Dude i know right!
and i got pissed i replied to one thread and two other ppl
were saying that im stupid because i said
if she doesn't care about the drama
she should stop bashing every thread she's waisting her time


Well, since it's a public forum, everyone has the right to comment. (even those who are not fans)
To tell you the truth, this is the first day i start replying to BOF topics, cause i'm in the mood.


That's so pathetic of you
because im bored i'll go bash this drama
for fun. Every drama that airs and is good
ppl talk about it. So get over it and stop bashing in every thread.
Get a life



Are you following me everywhere? You are getting so paranoid. Stop seeking for troubles. Just ignore me please...
And this is not bashing. Stop stalking me and get over it.
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

kbluvaa wrote:


xeereex wrote:


mikmik14 wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


then why are u here in this thread about BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!???????????


Because i'm bored and i so wish to annoy you all.



Just curious. Not judging you or anything.
Why are you so against the drama?


I'm not against it at all. I'm just calling it pathetic. I like less pathetic dramas.
Why do people get mad? It was just an opinion.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

xeereex wrote:


mushrie wrote:


xeereex wrote:

Are you guys really so obsessed with Boys Over Flowers?
Everywhere i go, people keep talking about this pathetic drama.


It's just the same as with any drama currently airing and obtaining high ratings. Get some common sense.


That's not true! There are more topics about BOF than any other drama and this is called obsession.


Hana Yori Dango received just as much, actually even more, threads when it was at its peak of popularity. Search it up.

Obsession? Being on this forum and on this site is technically an obsession to dramas/music/anime and all things from the Asian world.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.