First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Lee Minho is Stressed!
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
well, but now that the drama ended, everything shd be fine
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paris, France
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

imanmoh wrote:


agentduckiechan wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

i would smoke some pot if i was under all that pressure

I would too, except that pot is REALLY REALLY ILLEGAL in East Asia... America is relatively liberal with pot compared to them lol

Also, having the munchies all the time would wreak havoc on his perfect figure XD


lmao i guess so but is it rlly that illegal??


... Yes. It is. In Japan, at least, marijuana is classified and penalized as harshly as something like cocaine. In Korea, it's considered a narcotic. Marijuana is pretty easy to get/grow in the Philippines but it is still an illegal drug. I'm pretty sure China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Cambodia etc. aren't too friendly about it.

And I don't even WANT to know what happens if you do pot in Singapore XD
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
so what.... i think we dont have the right to intrude to his life.... There are alot of artist who smoke,,,, and who cares...

for me he is still cute,,, whatever he does..

and BOF actors are not pathetic... dont judge them so easily by the pictures you see,,, as if all the people commenting bad on them were all perfect....

REMINDER:
nobody is perfect!!!!
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

moOdieSeye wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:

yeahh.. i like him but what makes me think he's a loser? is that he smokes.. and he's an atheist.. hopes he finds someone who could make him a christian and hope he quits his vices.. so pathetic. thinking of him smoking, just wanna think he's so stupid and a total turn-off. how .i couldn't say more... i was carried by my emotions.


is he an atheist? i don't think so.
atheists are those who don't believe in God. and well LMH didn't directly says he doesn't believe such things, it is just because he doesn't have any religion. In an interview, he says he is not involve in any religion but he says that his parents both are into buddhism.

he smokes. i could care less.
he's just an artist anyway, not an ambassador for clean living of human beings.


So what do you call a person without a religion? a person without a religion, for me okay?, is as good as a person without a God. you see my point? He says he has no religion but his parents are buddhists.. yes.. his parents are buddhists but he is not.. see my point again.. you know..i believe it's awful to hear that he is an atheist because you look up to him. It doesn't mean that he is an atheist now, he will be an atheist forever and ever..he could change you know.
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
try living the life of fahrenheit??
IMAO...but seriously..i hope he quits smoking.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

kunikoyii wrote:



So what do you call a person without a religion? a person without a religion, for me okay?, is as good as a person without a God. you see my point? He says he has no religion but his parents are buddhists.. yes.. his parents are buddhists but he is not.. see my point again.. you know..i believe it's awful to hear that he is an atheist because you look up to him. It doesn't mean that he is an atheist now, he will be an atheist forever and ever..he could change you know.


i see your point. we just have different view and different definition with the word "atheist"
for me.. a person isn't considered a real atheist just because he doesn't have any religion. Probably he isn't an official christian or any other religions out there, i don't know his reasons and i don't care about it.

i look up to him (yeah, well not as anyone influential) but as an actor. he's a good looking guy and a great actor. It is not okay. it is not good to be an atheist. can i change him if he was?(as you insists) but that won't tarnished my own way of telling how good LMH as an actor . He is just an actor for me. and the point of our argument depends on our own views anyway. his life with religion or not isn't a serious thing for me, especially when it comes to LMH. geesh.


29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
he's a grown up now so he knows what to do!
Posted 4/10/09

agentduckiechan wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


agentduckiechan wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

i would smoke some pot if i was under all that pressure

I would too, except that pot is REALLY REALLY ILLEGAL in East Asia... America is relatively liberal with pot compared to them lol

Also, having the munchies all the time would wreak havoc on his perfect figure XD


lmao i guess so but is it rlly that illegal??


... Yes. It is. In Japan, at least, marijuana is classified and penalized as harshly as something like cocaine. In Korea, it's considered a narcotic. Marijuana is pretty easy to get/grow in the Philippines but it is still an illegal drug. I'm pretty sure China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Cambodia etc. aren't too friendly about it.

And I don't even WANT to know what happens if you do pot in Singapore XD


lmaoo wooow i wouldn't want to have that stuff in my baggage on my way to asia.
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

moOdieSeye wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:



So what do you call a person without a religion? a person without a religion, for me okay?, is as good as a person without a God. you see my point? He says he has no religion but his parents are buddhists.. yes.. his parents are buddhists but he is not.. see my point again.. you know..i believe it's awful to hear that he is an atheist because you look up to him. It doesn't mean that he is an atheist now, he will be an atheist forever and ever..he could change you know.


i see your point. we just have different view and different definition with the word "atheist"
for me.. a person isn't considered a real atheist just because he doesn't have any religion. Probably he isn't an official christian or any other religions out there, i don't know his reasons and i don't care about it.

i look up to him (yeah, well not as anyone influential) but as an actor. he's a good looking guy and a great actor. It is not okay. it is not good to be an atheist. can i change him if he was?(as you insists) but that won't tarnished my own way of telling how good LMH as an actor . He is just an actor for me. and the point of our argument depends on our own views anyway. his life with religion or not isn't a serious thing for me, especially when it comes to LMH. geesh.





yeahhh..i understand you.. i see your point about our differences and that's good..
thanks for a good conversation here.. :)
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

kunikoyii wrote:


moOdieSeye wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:



So what do you call a person without a religion? a person without a religion, for me okay?, is as good as a person without a God. you see my point? He says he has no religion but his parents are buddhists.. yes.. his parents are buddhists but he is not.. see my point again.. you know..i believe it's awful to hear that he is an atheist because you look up to him. It doesn't mean that he is an atheist now, he will be an atheist forever and ever..he could change you know.


i see your point. we just have different view and different definition with the word "atheist"
for me.. a person isn't considered a real atheist just because he doesn't have any religion. Probably he isn't an official christian or any other religions out there, i don't know his reasons and i don't care about it.

i look up to him (yeah, well not as anyone influential) but as an actor. he's a good looking guy and a great actor. It is not okay. it is not good to be an atheist. can i change him if he was?(as you insists) but that won't tarnished my own way of telling how good LMH as an actor . He is just an actor for me. and the point of our argument depends on our own views anyway. his life with religion or not isn't a serious thing for me, especially when it comes to LMH. geesh.





yeahhh..i understand you.. i see your point about our differences and that's good..
thanks for a good conversation here.. :)


no problem
at least we have shared our own sides without bashing and just mere protecting our own posts
4201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
ohhh...he's so stress! but he need to quit smoking, it will be a long term effect if he don't quit. it can cause...DEATH!>>>
1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Starry Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
Nuuu~~!! Don`t commit suicideee~~!! I really love Lee Min Ho >.<
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
he's free 2 do watever he wants
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09
where the same, except he has a job
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09
actually,i don't care. it is his private life. all of us have stressful days. so i don't think it is a big problem to talk about.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.