First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
who's your favorite character in La Coda 'd oro season 2?
Posted 3/15/09

Baka-Master wrote:


mitchlovely wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


mitchlovely wrote:



Kiriya Etou
Etou is a student from a different school. He plays the violin. He is very confident of himself and his playing is very accurate. He is labeled as an idiot in Seiso Academy.




my Fav chara ish the girl with the tentacles ^____^

btw wrong section ~.~


absolutely, you are in a wrong section..hope you notice it earlier...


My shitty bitch,

OHH NOOOOOOO SOMEONE USED THE ANGRY EMOTICON WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO TT__TT

Just fuck the hell up with your la do bla bla bla anime can you ??

If you don't know in which forum to post your thread, don't shit on my post skank whore

Instead of Quoting me just get gods gift called Aids and die already,
this world would be rejoiced if you're death.
Even your familiy ^^ I'm sure of it shit fucking moronic idiotic retarded bitch ^^

besides like someone already stated, it's not even out yet, but there is a fucking skank bitch thinking , oh lets make a shitty thread about ''who's your fav in season 2'' how the fuck can you have a ''fav'' if it isn't out yet shit bitch

DIE already with gods gift, or just get gangraped in Africa to get aids and die shit slutty bitch

~

chii

and ironically you're in the wrong section, not me shit bitch


Aww... that ishh bad. D: Haha! xD
Posted 3/15/09


Lol, don't report this thead or I'm getting banned and can't make another ''amusing'' posts for a whole month =3=

That's all what I want to ask =p
Posted 3/15/09

Baka-Master wrote:



Lol, don't report this thead or I'm getting banned and can't make another ''amusing'' posts for a whole month =3=

That's all what I want to ask =p


Nahh, I don`t do that sort of thing. LOL, yuu are amusing.
I want to flame the thread creator, but meh.
Posted 3/15/09

MoonRedeemer wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Lol, don't report this thead or I'm getting banned and can't make another ''amusing'' posts for a whole month =3=

That's all what I want to ask =p


Nahh, I don`t do that sort of thing. LOL, yuu are amusing.
I want to flame the thread creator, but meh.


Actually I didn't want to flame her, but she started it with that I'm in the wrong section .__.
Posted 3/15/09

Baka-Master wrote:


MoonRedeemer wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



Lol, don't report this thead or I'm getting banned and can't make another ''amusing'' posts for a whole month =3=

That's all what I want to ask =p


Nahh, I don`t do that sort of thing. LOL, yuu are amusing.
I want to flame the thread creator, but meh.


Actually I didn't want to flame her, but she started it with that I'm in the wrong section .__.


OIC.. I just can`t think of something go0d to say.
But LOL, go0d job! ~
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

mitchlovely wrote:


sgt95 wrote:

season 2 ish not even out yet..



yap..but the days can be count until it will realese..i think in march 26...


so why make a thread of asking who's ur fave character of season 2?
most ppl wouldn't know who are teh new characters.
6958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at Kiriya Etou's...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

sgt95 wrote:


mitchlovely wrote:


sgt95 wrote:

season 2 ish not even out yet..



yap..but the days can be count until it will realese..i think in march 26...


so why make a thread of asking who's ur fave character of season 2?
most ppl wouldn't know who are teh new characters.


well, I read the manga only in internet...
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

mitchlovely wrote:


sgt95 wrote:


mitchlovely wrote:


sgt95 wrote:

season 2 ish not even out yet..



yap..but the days can be count until it will realese..i think in march 26...


so why make a thread of asking who's ur fave character of season 2?
most ppl wouldn't know who are teh new characters.


well, I read the manga only in internet...


but some didn't..
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
btw i'm just wondering, have you guys watched nodame cantabile. watch it. it's great too.
though, do you guys know when there'll be a season3 for that? even if the mangaka has carpal tunnel syndrome?
Posted 3/16/09
Now I know there's a second season
Posted 3/16/09


Miku Prinny.
2536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
whoa! there's a second season!?! alright! i didn't know..
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
there's a second season?
where do u find it?
i liked the first season.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Season 2's not out yet, right? So why make such a pointless thread?
4452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

mitchlovely wrote:



Kiriya Etou
Etou is a student from a different school. He plays the violin. He is very confident of himself and his playing is very accurate. He is labeled as an idiot in Seiso Academy.


oh he's also my favorite.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.