First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Forum Posting
Posted 12/20/07
lol sumtimes i annoy ppl by the way i talk, i dunno its confusin sumtimes, but i could talk properly im just too lazy 2 do it
2986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Soon to be SCAD
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
You forgot the lovely one word 'yes' or 'no' responses. The IQ involved in those kinds of opinions and detail in their explanations is just refreshing, isn't it?
Posted 12/20/07

ShatteredRose wrote:
I do use proper grammer and proper punctuation because i've learned those things in school and a dictonary is also useful. Haha, good thread. Although not many people are gonna change much for sumone

But not proper spelling apparently :)

(Suggestion: Get Firefox. It has a built-in spell checker!)

Posted 12/20/07

punkfilter wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

Edit to above: That's not the same thing. That thread is about how to make a forum topic and answer to it, this one telling us what kind of asses post here and shouldn't.. or something like that.



Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

As long as you can read it and understand, fine by me.



I'm sorry, but you're being kind of a rude ass.

I totally agree with what you said pf, but are you suggesting something be done about it? Or is this thread to point out how not to post? What I think is unnecessary is when people post something entirely in a different color. You know, instead of just putting emphasis (with the color) on a single point, all of their text is a flashing red. Can't they stop being attention whores?

But nooo, post completely in yellow and make me squinty eyed. That feature's useful only in the profile. >.>
I also hate it when people abuse ellipses. "...........Okay..... but that's dumb.........!!!!"

Good thread btw.


I'm sorry for giving my 2 cents. Forums are mostly answered by opinions.


Opinions, huh?


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

perfectionist much?? srry no ones like you. no point to this thread



Gee, you know, this really warms me up to you.

Well, my typical friend, your opinions suck.


I agree with "your typical friend" he has a point. Forums are mostly answered by opinions. DUH!!!!! So it seems like u just made a forum and now your getting opinions. how do you like them apples??

And another thing. I think that using short cut words is fun and creative and u r simply just ruining the fun out of it all. Oh look... I just used some incorrect spelling. o damn. I also want to point out that people who generally use colors in their words are using them for expressing there emotions. It's obvious that you people don't understand colors at all therefore you're not artist. Are you? I can guarantee that people are going to do what they want in forums as far as typing goes so u mite as well get used 2 it. This goes to show u that there are no perfect people here. Though there are tons of creative ones here.





12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

punkfilter wrote:

Good evening. Right now, I'd like to address a problem concerning all of us, and nearly single handedly put me into self-exile from the forums.

I'd like to address the topic of forum posting. Or as I prefer calling it, "The Chain of Assclowns...lol." Although the plurality of you may think that this thread was intended to amuse you, I beg to differ. In fact, leave now, for during the duration of this thread, all I will be doing is n00b bashing you.

For the rest of you with some degree of intelligence, you know what I am talking about. Those retards on the internet that really don't quite belong. Well, it is hard to put into fluent English at any rate.

So consider this simulation. You are carrying on a relatively peaceful conversation about politics with someone who actually know what they are talking about. (Which is rare enough as it is.) And then, some one posts: "down wit bush lol."

OK, that is just a single example to set us straight. Now, I have no problem in any way, shape or form of people saying "lol." But only if there is something to actually laugh at. So, moving on from that, here is something people should avoid:

~Saying things like "lol" or "roflmfao" when there really isn't anything funny lol.
~Not typin wit corect grammer an spellin.
~TyPing In AlTErNatiNg Caps LOCk
~not capitalizing things where capitalization is neccessary, or Vice Versa.
~Not using proper punctuation where it is key to reading the sentence properly.
~Talking about things you know nothing about. Pfff...Nuclear physics is a peace of cake.
~Being offensive for the sake of being offensive. Fuck that bitch and her dirty ass cunt friend.
~Lying about your age. Not a big deal, I know. But it still pisses people off. I'm 28 by the way.
~Being disrespectful. Respect should be given freely, but it should also be taken away easily.
~Replying with only a smilie,
~

There are other things, of course. If anything has escaped me, please feel free to post them here.


i would vote you to be a mod...tho you be a hardcore mean ass mod type that wipe us forum whore away clean with your iron fist
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

punkfilter wrote:

Good evening. Right now, I'd like to address a problem concerning all of us, and nearly single handedly put me into self-exile from the forums.

I'd like to address the topic of forum posting. Or as I prefer calling it, "The Chain of Assclowns...lol." Although the plurality of you may think that this thread was intended to amuse you, I beg to differ. In fact, leave now, for during the duration of this thread, all I will be doing is n00b bashing you.

For the rest of you with some degree of intelligence, you know what I am talking about. Those retards on the internet that really don't quite belong. Well, it is hard to put into fluent English at any rate.

So consider this simulation. You are carrying on a relatively peaceful conversation about politics with someone who actually know what they are talking about. (Which is rare enough as it is.) And then, some one posts: "down wit bush lol."

OK, that is just a single example to set us straight. Now, I have no problem in any way, shape or form of people saying "lol." But only if there is something to actually laugh at. So, moving on from that, here is something people should avoid:

~Saying things like "lol" or "roflmfao" when there really isn't anything funny lol.
~Not typin wit corect grammer an spellin.
~TyPing In AlTErNatiNg Caps LOCk
~not capitalizing things where capitalization is neccessary, or Vice Versa.
~Not using proper punctuation where it is key to reading the sentence properly.
~Talking about things you know nothing about. Pfff...Nuclear physics is a peace of cake.
~Being offensive for the sake of being offensive. Fuck that bitch and her dirty ass cunt friend.
~Lying about your age. Not a big deal, I know. But it still pisses people off. I'm 28 by the way.
~Being disrespectful. Respect should be given freely, but it should also be taken away easily.
~Replying with only a smilie,
~

There are other things, of course. If anything has escaped me, please feel free to post them here.



dude. I LIKE YOU =]
but im sorry to say that i do in fact violate some of the few things you posted.

i don't capitalize whatever that's needed to be capitalized.
& also. i put a period after everytime i rest.
after all. that is what a period is for. correct?

&& im not that old

2629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Death Row.. XD
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

Yosephines wrote:

L0l rOfl LMao <.< I bet that made your eyes bleed..

Anyways...I agree with most of what you said but this is the internet..you can't control how somebody talks, but it would be nice if some of them types correctly.


Yeah, Me too...
Posted 12/20/07

silverdragon_amai wrote:
I also want to point out that people who generally use colors in their words are using them for expressing there emotions.

So what are people who always use red for everything they type expressing? Unending bloodlust?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/07

shibole wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:
I also want to point out that people who generally use colors in their words are using them for expressing there emotions.

So what are people who always use red for everything they type expressing? Unending bloodlust?


*cough*
it's my favorite color.
& yes i am indeed a very violent person.
Posted 12/20/07

Kieutie wrote:


shibole wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:
I also want to point out that people who generally use colors in their words are using them for expressing there emotions.

So what are people who always use red for everything they type expressing? Unending bloodlust?





*cough*
it's my favorite color.
& yes i am indeed a very violent person.



HA HA HA That's funny. Thanx for the support, Kieutie!!!!

Posted 12/20/07

shibole wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:
I also want to point out that people who generally use colors in their words are using them for expressing there emotions.

So what are people who always use red for everything they type expressing? Unending bloodlust?


yes, that is what I'm saying. I must have forgotten to mention that people do like to use their favorite colors. Well it looks like you just got your answer...(look below).
Posted 12/20/07

silverdragon_amai wrote:


shibole wrote:


silverdragon_amai wrote:
I also want to point out that people who generally use colors in their words are using them for expressing there emotions.

So what are people who always use red for everything they type expressing? Unending bloodlust?


yes, that is what I'm saying. I must have forgotten to mention that people do like to use their favorite colors. Well it looks like you just got your answer...(look above).


7605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Jose, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
I peruse these forums every other day or so, and observe the occurrences listed in the OP.

The problem though, is ignorance of the obvious risk you're taking when starting threads/conversing with others. Sure, you'll have an intelligent communication here and there, but then all of the sudden get smashed by a "LOL tats funny <insert random comment."

But, really, what do you expect? Crunchyroll has tons of people with accounts, from various countries and age brackets. When you post, you should post with fitting expectations that there are and will be idiotic topics, discussions, and responses.

As for me, I try to find amusing threads to respond to, or ridiculously stupid ones to smash with the hammer of common sense.

Getting mad on the internet is silly. Live, laugh, die yo!
Posted 12/20/07

aznfarseer wrote:

I peruse these forums every other day or so, and observe the occurrences listed in the OP.

The problem though, is ignorance of the obvious risk you're taking when starting threads/conversing with others. Sure, you'll have an intelligent communication here and there, but then all of the sudden get smashed by a "LOL tats funny <insert random comment."

But, really, what do you expect? Crunchyroll has tons of people with accounts, from various countries and age brackets. When you post, you should post with fitting expectations that there are and will be idiotic topics, discussions, and responses.

As for me, I try to find amusing threads to respond to, or ridiculously stupid ones to smash with the hammer of common sense.

Getting mad on the internet is silly. Live, laugh, die yo!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like ur answer. and I totally support it!!!!!
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
This thread makes me sad. Everyone is praising someone who appears to have trouble typing out a clearly stated thought. It's like a bunch of chimps clapping for the orangutan that managed to peel an orange but crushed it in the process.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.