First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Super Junior’s long awaited comeback is here
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere with th...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

xeereex wrote:

They are so gay...
Heechul and his victims are such homos...


Why are U here if you're not even a fan ...
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

suzakunomiko wrote:


xeereex wrote:

They are so gay...
Heechul and his victims are such homos...


Why are U here if you're not even a fan ...


Freedom of speech?
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere with th...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

xeereex wrote:


suzakunomiko wrote:


xeereex wrote:

They are so gay...
Heechul and his victims are such homos...


Why are U here if you're not even a fan ...


Freedom of speech?


lol - sorry if I sound offensive - I just like to use sarcasm but guess it's not really the same with computers...lol
but FYI they are not gay... Heechul just umm...experimental..?
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

suzakunomiko wrote:


xeereex wrote:


suzakunomiko wrote:


xeereex wrote:

They are so gay...
Heechul and his victims are such homos...


Why are U here if you're not even a fan ...


Freedom of speech?


lol - sorry if I sound offensive - I just like to use sarcasm but guess it's not really the same with computers...lol
but FYI they are not gay... Heechul just umm...experimental..?


haha... experimental? it seems like he likes it.
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
SuJu is also back at Mcore!
here the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_HD7y4bjmk

still Ki Bum is MIA urg!but still the perf was great!^^
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
GO SUJU~
I waited so long and I love their new album. They are trying for a more manly kind of vibe and although I like them better cute I have to say they are SMOKIN' <3
Posted 3/14/09
all their songs are really good.
i love all the songs on their new album =)
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
i thought ghostwriter is a fangirl?
if we want to know the real opinion of allkpop, call johnny.
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
i love their "SORRY SORRY" song!
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

akimierie wrote:



Super Junior's long awaited comeback is finally here. They performed their first new single "Sorry Sorry" on today's KBS2 Music Bank. You wondered how they would perform the choreography with 13 guys on the stage? I think they performed pretty well given the circumstances. The song is very catchy and should be a hit, they also performed "Why I Like You."


source:ALLKPOP,
GhostWriter in K-Pop




no bash this time whaaa!!I can't believe they are performing again I guess its my lucky day today!though its Friday the 13!but Ki Bum is not there :((!




heres the vid for the sorry sorry MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QO6SjMsmY8&feature=related

theyr soo hot!!! i lov my teukie!!!
34868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/09 , edited 12/9/09
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.