First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Spring Anime 2009 List
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Tears to tiara, queens Blade, Pandora hearts >_< >_<
48464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under my bed, beh...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09
They're making a new bey-blade? and I thought we finally left that crap behind us.

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
37337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Just a small correction on the Basquash! staff listing.

The actual name is "Thomas Romain", not "Roman Toma". Thomas Romain is actually french and "Roman Toma" is just a rendering of his name in Japanese. He was the co-creator of Code: Lyoko and worked on Designing and Directing Oban: Star Racers with Savin (which was French/Japanese co-production). He's stayed in Japan since and has done work for Hal Film Maker before moving over to Satelight (as with a number of other french animators).
12192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
omfg, if they have all thows shows itll be amazing.. planning on watching a lot of them
48464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under my bed, beh...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

dahoosafeth wrote:

omfg, if they have all thows shows itll be amazing.. planning on watching a lot of them


These are the shows that are coming out in spring not the ones CR will have.
Posted 3/15/09
cool! d Kin'iro no Koruda ~Secondo Passo~ is goin' 2 b here! XD can't wait 4 it.
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

ChibiGoku wrote:

Just a small correction on the Basquash! staff listing.

The actual name is "Thomas Romain", not "Roman Toma". Thomas Romain is actually french and "Roman Toma" is just a rendering of his name in Japanese. He was the co-creator of Code: Lyoko and worked on Designing and Directing Oban: Star Racers with Savin (which was French/Japanese co-production). He's stayed in Japan since and has done work for Hal Film Maker before moving over to Satelight (as with a number of other french animators).


Thx for the heads up. I've never watched any French animation before or even collaborative efforts for that matter. Except if you count Kiss Dum as a collaborative effort.
So thanks for the info.
I just wanna watch Basquash because their shoes are designed by Nike >_<
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

have just been skimming thru the long long list...and
?!?!!?! O.o whoa there's a kiniro no Corda ~second passo~ ..is that a series ?!! *excited* hope itz not just an OVA or smth like that

Phantom~ looks interesting too !

would there be a 2nd season of SKIP BEAT?! plz let there be one
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

Tsukimori_Len wrote:

cool! d Kin'iro no Koruda ~Secondo Passo~ is goin' 2 b here! XD can't wait 4 it.


lol i said the same thing XD it IS a series right? OMG..so impatient already
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

Tsukimori_Len wrote:

cool! d Kin'iro no Koruda ~Secondo Passo~ is goin' 2 b here! XD can't wait 4 it.


really?? i wish it is not only for ANIME MEMBERSHIP thingy the one with star on your avatar ehee :P

566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / phil
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

r3animat3d wrote:


have just been skimming thru the long long list...and
?!?!!?! O.o whoa there's a kiniro no Corda ~second passo~ ..is that a series ?!! *excited* hope itz not just an OVA or smth like that

Phantom~ looks interesting too !

would there be a 2nd season of SKIP BEAT?! plz let there be one


I wish there is a season 2
48464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under my bed, beh...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

bluipop11 wrote:


r3animat3d wrote:


have just been skimming thru the long long list...and
?!?!!?! O.o whoa there's a kiniro no Corda ~second passo~ ..is that a series ?!! *excited* hope itz not just an OVA or smth like that

Phantom~ looks interesting too !

would there be a 2nd season of SKIP BEAT?! plz let there be one


I wish there is a season 2 :(


Why is everyone so worried about Skip-Beat. Nowhere has it been officially stated that the show would only last one season and more to the point why would any studio in their right mind end a show after 25/26 episodes when there's 20+ volumes of manga out there waiting to be adapted. (Unless the ratings are really really bad or they don't have the resources.)
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

r3animat3d wrote:


Tsukimori_Len wrote:

cool! d Kin'iro no Koruda ~Secondo Passo~ is goin' 2 b here! XD can't wait 4 it.


lol i said the same thing XD it IS a series right? OMG..so impatient already


Sorry, it's only a special airing and Kin'iro no Corda ~Secondo Passo~ will have only 2 episodes.

28143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Keep at it man there's a few I'm interested in
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09
Bummer Guys! I've reached my word limit T-T, so I'll be moving theatrical releases/ova/dvd/movies to this post
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-478024/spring-anime-2009-list/?fpid=23244167.

I'll try to talk to some mods to see if they can fix this. Worst possible situation, I'll transfer everything to a new thread and work from there.

I will still be updating, so don't worry. I plan to update even past Spring Season and accommodate Summer and Autumn season animes as well!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.