First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Neko Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
sup, im doris and im totally going obsesed with shugo chara x) IKUTO ISH HOT AND YOU KNOW IT =D go shugo x))
I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) xPP and ye hope to get along with you guys ~! Amuto ~<3
42332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In God's Hands
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

rosebudpony wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:

hi everyone~! ^^ nice to meet u all.. im shery-chan! ^^.im 15 & im a gurl! x3 im a really huge anime freak too! x3
I love watching & reading .and alot more, thanks~! ^^


Hey, shekinahglory!! =D
Hehe, so glad to have you as a member here with all these other anime freaks, including me! Hope to see you soon~

rose-chan


wee..i'm so glad to be a member here x3 wee..hope to see u soon..& nice to meet u rose-chan~^^
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

blacklynxx wrote:

sup, im doris and im totally going obsesed with shugo chara x) IKUTO ISH HOT AND YOU KNOW IT =D go shugo x))
I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) xPP and ye hope to get along with you guys ~! Amuto ~<3


I'm a huge Ikuto fan too! *_*
Welcome to Shugo Chara Neko! Hope you have a great time here.
Neko Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

rosebudpony wrote:


blacklynxx wrote:

sup, im doris and im totally going obsesed with shugo chara x) IKUTO ISH HOT AND YOU KNOW IT =D go shugo x))
I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) xPP and ye hope to get along with you guys ~! Amuto ~<3


I'm a huge Ikuto fan too! *_*
Welcome to Shugo Chara Neko! Hope you have a great time here.



first of all yeah ikuto rules x)) *no offence to ikuto haters*
2nd of all I LOVE YOUR DP =O XPPP
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

blacklynxx wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:


blacklynxx wrote:

sup, im doris and im totally going obsesed with shugo chara x) IKUTO ISH HOT AND YOU KNOW IT =D go shugo x))
I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) xPP and ye hope to get along with you guys ~! Amuto ~<3


I'm a huge Ikuto fan too! *_*
Welcome to Shugo Chara Neko! Hope you have a great time here.



first of all yeah ikuto rules x)) *no offence to ikuto haters*
2nd of all I LOVE YOUR DP =O XPPP


what's a DP? sorry, I'm dumb sometimes Dx
Neko Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

rosebudpony wrote:


blacklynxx wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:


blacklynxx wrote:

sup, im doris and im totally going obsesed with shugo chara x) IKUTO ISH HOT AND YOU KNOW IT =D go shugo x))
I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) xPP and ye hope to get along with you guys ~! Amuto ~<3


I'm a huge Ikuto fan too! *_*
Welcome to Shugo Chara Neko! Hope you have a great time here.



first of all yeah ikuto rules x)) *no offence to ikuto haters*
2nd of all I LOVE YOUR DP =O XPPP


what's a DP? sorry, I'm dumb sometimes Dx


display picture ~
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

blacklynxx wrote:


what's a DP? sorry, I'm dumb sometimes Dx


display picture ~

Oh, well thank you! =^.^=
Neko Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
umm. etou~ MINNA! ko-nni-chi-wa~! hahaha c:
well.. im tricia! 13. female. from PHiLiPPINES ;]
i love animes. especially those with romance genre~ hahaha c:
shugo chara is one of my favorite animes~ i love music. i love sweets. i love foods. i love kawaii things, pink things and black things xD i'm an anime freak~!! ;P and maybe that's all. it's soooo nice to be here an i'll do my best to be active! :]]
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

tricia20 wrote:

umm. etou~ MINNA! ko-nni-chi-wa~! hahaha c:
well.. im tricia! 13. female. from PHiLiPPINES ;]
i love animes. especially those with romance genre~ hahaha c:
shugo chara is one of my favorite animes~ i love music. i love sweets. i love foods. i love kawaii things, pink things and black things xD i'm an anime freak~!! ;P and maybe that's all. it's soooo nice to be here an i'll do my best to be active! :]]


Chisu! Welcome to the group! I'm half Filipino. :D
We've got a lot in common. Lol... I'm sleepy right now...
Oyasuminasai.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.