First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Neko Member
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
a) Your name- bloodxrose
b) Month and day you were born- September 7
c) Gender- girl
d) Color of text- green
e)Choose a style- #4
Neko Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
a) Your name: sakusyaorockz
b) Month and day you were born:march 17
c) Gender:female
d) Color of text: no sure, color tt stands out of background??
e) Choose a style: #1

thanks~
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

bloodyxrose wrote:

a) Your name- bloodxrose
b) Month and day you were born- September 7
c) Gender- girl
d) Color of text- green
e)Choose a style- #4


Finished! Thanks for ordering!

Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

sakusyaorockz wrote:

a) Your name: sakusyaorockz
b) Month and day you were born:march 17
c) Gender:female
d) Color of text: no sure, color tt stands out of background??
e) Choose a style: #1

thanks~


Here it is! ^w^ Hope you enjoy!
Neko Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

rosebudpony wrote:


Here it is! ^w^ Hope you enjoy!


oh ttz fast... thanks~~~
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

sakusyaorockz wrote:


oh ttz fast... thanks~~~


Thanks! Glad you liked it. Lol, I just logged in when you posted.
Neko Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

rosebudpony wrote:


Thanks! Glad you liked it. Lol, I just logged in when you posted.


hahaha!!! souka.... i see i see.... ^_^
Neko Member
1482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
thankies =D
Neko Member
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
a) Your name: candygirl95
b) Month and day you were born: 1 july
c) Gender:female
d) Color of text: color that stands out of background
e) Choose a style: #1

thanks a lot!
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

candygirl95 wrote:

a) Your name: candygirl95
b) Month and day you were born: 1 july
c) Gender:female
d) Color of text: color that stands out of background
e) Choose a style: #1

thanks a lot!


Thanks for ordering!! I didn't know what colors to put, so I put blue, pink, and yellow, for Ikuto, Amu, and Utau's hair colors. =3

Neko Member
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09

rosebudpony wrote:


candygirl95 wrote:

a) Your name: candygirl95
b) Month and day you were born: 1 july
c) Gender:female
d) Color of text: color that stands out of background
e) Choose a style: #1

thanks a lot!


Thanks for ordering!! I didn't know what colors to put, so I put blue, pink, and yellow, for Ikuto, Amu, and Utau's hair colors. =3



wow it is very nice. thx a lot!
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

candygirl95 wrote:



wow it is very nice. thx a lot!


Thanks, back to you~! Glad you liked it.
Neko Member
1750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
Debbie
March 27
female
Black
#2

thankz!!! XD XD XD XD
Creator
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

nagika852 wrote:

Debbie
March 27
female
Black
#2

thankz!!! XD XD XD XD


Here is is~!
Enjoy, and let me know if I can refine it.
Neko Member
1750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
i luv it!! thankz! ur soooooooooooo goood at making membership cards!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.