First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Sic343 wrote:

Can someone recap what happened to all the characters?

Nagisa + Tomoya live happily ever after
Kyou is Ushio's kindergarden teacher
Kotomi is studing in the U.S.
Fuuko is well..Fuuko.
Yukine is still happygolucky with her gang friends
Ryou is a nurse
Misae still loves her cat and still at the dorms
Sunohara is learning how to drive (possibly pointing to him being all business-like and stuff..)
Mei is older and is still in school with some friends
TOMOYO =?????? In the ending it shows her just looking over a cliff.


It was a beach. -__-
She was just probably thinking.

Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Sic343 wrote:

Can someone recap what happened to all the characters?

Nagisa + Tomoya live happily ever after
Kyou is Ushio's kindergarden teacher
Kotomi is studing in the U.S.
Fuuko is well..Fuuko.
Yukine is still happygolucky with her gang friends
Ryou is a nurse
Misae still loves her cat and still at the dorms
Sunohara is learning how to drive (possibly pointing to him being all business-like and stuff..)
Mei is older and is still in school with some friends
TOMOYO =?????? In the ending it shows her just looking over a cliff.


I think Tomoyo was at the beach......
Oh well,


She's mysterious, was she? But I do know, what'll happen to Tomoyo And Okazaki if they lived together....
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

_Immanence_ wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


_Immanence_ wrote:

I honestly didn't like the ending. I mean, it was happy and all but there are some unanswered questions. Since that was the last episode, I guess we will never know, correct? It was alright but they could have made a better ending. Well, not better but more descriptive ending. Good series but bad ending. Disappointed |:


There'll be alternate ending. Let's just hope on that.....
But Fuuko's scene make this cheerful anime


The next episode will be an OVA. Then episode 24 will be... ? Not sure.
Fuuko's scene was a little random but I enjoyed it.


Someone said, the ova would be Tomoya's and Kyou's ending...
Well, I love to see it. But at this point, I won't enjoyed it as much as before.

Lol, at the ending song Fuuko and Ushio walking as tha last couple. I think they had to put Fuuko in front instead, not Tomoyo....


I thought somebody said it would explain why Ryou was crying? As you can tell, I haven't seen the movie nor played the game. Didn't want to kill the ending.

Oh yeah huh? I never pay attention to the ending so I didn't notice it. They probably put them in the front because they were the last 2 to been seen in the episode.


Well, someone said Ryou would


Ah, sorry. At the last post, I mean put Fuuko In OP as main char instead Tomoyo. I thought Fuuko and Ushio would met in Illusionary world while in coma state. rather disappointing for me...
Hope the ova would be enough to satisfy all of us


Lol.

Ohhh, okay I get what you mean. Tomoyo didn't appear as much as fuuko did right? So they should have switched places in the OP. I hope so too but I am doubting it a bit. From the looks of it, it is kinda going to show what happened when they met or when Nagisa started her 2nd year.

By the way, was it me.. or the animation in After story went down after Nagisa died? I noticed a bit more flaws.


Oh, really, didn't pay attention to that. But great story as always. the ending a bit too sudden, though
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
What do you guys think the alternate version of dango daikazoku?

Grown up Nagisa is better than young Nagisa. but that's just me
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
So...wtf happens to Tomoyo? She's had less screen time that Kyou's pet pig.
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Sic343 wrote:

So...wtf happens to Tomoyo? She's had less screen time that Kyou's pet pig.


lol, true.
Member
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
i enjoyed it. i agree it needs to xplain that ending better (i know about 3 ppl who will be like WTf when they see that ending) But glad Tomoya got his miracle, pony tail nagisa and all.

Member
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
i didnt understand anything about it!!!!!!!!!
nagisa didnt died?!!
what happened to that girl in the onther wornd and the robot?!!
did it complete?! how about the next ep?!

SOM1 REPLAY ME PLZZ T.T
Member
38182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / nope.
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
i can't understand what you're trying to imply...care to rephrase it for us?
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

fansy2010 wrote:

i didnt understand anything about it!!!!!!!!!
nagisa didnt died?!!
what happened to that girl in the onther wornd and the robot?!!
did it complete?! how about the next ep?!

SOM1 REPLAY ME PLZZ T.T


Answered it at new topic you've created.....
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Far side of the Moon
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
oh, c'mon guys! The explanation on everything (that robot and the girl on the other world) was on the first 10 minutes of the episode (if you've been really paying attention). She sang the Dango song, implied that it was "he" (the robot) who sang it to her long ago, and even called him "papa". Really, if you recap on some episodes, Tomoya has vague memories of the "other world", meaning he has existed on it.

On other issues, I really agree that Tomoyo didn't have enough air-time here (boo...), and that clip on the OP song where Ryou is crying (never really got the significance) got me hanging. My guess is that, the 24th episode would most likely be


But I'm not really coming to that conclusion.

And for the ending, two thumbs up! >_<
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Ya why DID she cry?

On another note

Tomoyo's arc makes me real saaaad. T_T
Member
4479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

jacqui81 wrote:

I didnt like it! I hardly understood what was happening
The world reset? What?

Anyway i still cried =/


Yeah, the idea was that Okazaki came to terms with his future and didn't regret falling in love with Nagisa and so he was given a second chance at it all. That time around, Nagisa didn't die.
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
The last scene and speech-ish thing by Fuuko was epic, however, the rest of the episode seemed rushed, especially for the series ending. I could understand the concept they were trying to throw out there but I didn't think they did a good job of developing it, I mean, you blinked and their who lives were altered. I liked the epiphany and what not, but then I really disliked all of the songs playing as they showed you the "where they are now" moments. I'd have liked to have actually heard Nagisa interact with Ushio and Kyou with her kindergarten students. Granted it was a great series, I just thought the ending lacked the same intensity,
Posted 3/15/09

balladofadream wrote:

The last scene and speech-ish thing by Fuuko was epic, however, the rest of the episode seemed rushed, especially for the series ending. I could understand the concept they were trying to throw out there but I didn't think they did a good job of developing it, I mean, you blinked and their who lives were altered. I liked the epiphany and what not, but then I really disliked all of the songs playing as they showed you the "where they are now" moments. I'd have liked to have actually heard Nagisa interact with Ushio and Kyou with her kindergarten students. Granted it was a great series, I just thought the ending lacked the same intensity,


Agreed. However I loved the end and the montage. Probably the best ending for a series I have ever seen.

However, I think it would have been better if they would have shown a reunion between all the characters at the end. You know, every gets to meet Ushio and such. =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.